United States Civil War Server Needs YOUR help!

PhilTheThrill's Avatar PhilTheThrill5/31/12 11:55 pm
10/22/2012 9:00 pm
BokBen's Avatar BokBen
CIVIL WAR SERVER
This server is a war server that will have a battle at one of 5 locations daily. I need people to help me do these things:
-Create Plugins:
----Guns
----A way to ride Cows/Horses
----Artillery and better cannons
----Any other things that could be needed in the future
-Builders
----Battlefields
----Towns
----Camps
----Spawn
----Shops
-Moderators
-Testers
-Advertisers (ONLY WHEN WE ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE OPEN)

Please do what you want, this can be used for plans or something, but it will not be completed by me, sorry.
Thanks,
PhilTheThrill
PhilTheThrill
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/22/2012 9:00 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
BokBen
Is this thing still going or no?
10/21/2012 6:14 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
gunnerman21
idk how this helps but i have allot of knowledge of the civil war i might be able to help paint a seen for builders so they may build.
also when it is open i wanna join becuase i love history

Click to reveal
oh and i don't want to be apart of staff just an idea person
10/21/2012 5:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
unoin soilder
how about the battle of Hampton roads
the uss monitor v.s the Merrick

do people act on the server if so can i be a gunner on the monitor
07/03/2012 1:23 pm
PhilTheThrill
Okay this has been ended sorry
07/03/2012 1:22 pm
PhilTheThrill
Ark, I am sorry but the idea failed. I did not have enough time to make the server while because of a minecraft series that I am working on and a few music videos. Sorry dude.
06/15/2012 5:54 pm
vaqueros1206
im good at building towns and villages and can set up battlefields
06/14/2012 6:36 pm
vaqueros1206
Hey i know how to make a multi shot tnt canon if ud like to know please let me know by way of email boboleif@gmail.com
06/01/2012 7:23 pm
arknw229
Another question, im working on the art for the texture pack, and im wondering what would be good for some of the pictures. so far i've done both flags, and am going to do a portrait shot of a soldier/officer that were so common. Any ideas?
06/01/2012 6:10 pm
arknw229
I started making a texture pack, and here are the plans for it so far:

I'm only designing the head and torso peices to be side-specific.

the chainmail head and torso pieces are being textured to look like a union infantry uniform

the gold head and torso pieces are being texture to look like the confederate infantry

these pieces of armor have the same defensive value, so no edge is given to either side

Im going to do iron head/chest and diamond chest/leather head as the textures for officers. This will give a SLIGHT advantage to one side. Which side would you like it to be?(The advantage is puny) also, if you want to see the defensive values of each piece of armor, look at http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Armor in the defense points section. Another thing on the topic of armor, what rank do you want the officers at? its a small detail, but i want the re-texture to be accurate. the choices are: Lieutenant General, Major General, Brigadier General, Colonel, Lieutenant Colonel, Major, Captain, First Lieutenant, Second Lieutenant, in no particular order.

Also, What do you want the textures for the tools to be? the sword im assuming is bayonet, the bow will be a rifle (with arrows re-textured accurately), but what about shovel, axe, or pick? They dont really need to function for their intended purpose, to they can be textured as some kind of prop for a more accurate reenactment. And TNT, If u get a plugin that lets u make better cannons, then great, but otherwise i can re-texture TNT to look like a cannonball, or other cannon-shots, so when fired it creates an accurate effect. Other than that, ill keep u posted
06/01/2012 3:04 pm
arknw229
You may not need to make a plugin for guns, just instead re-texture the bows. The drawback on the bow would be the the reloading time, and the arrow can be re-textured as well. Also, a couple of other questions; is this going to be a reenactment, or just a Civil War themed server? Also, there are a lot of other people that are making Civil War themed servers, are you really behind the idea of making one? do you already have a server running?

Also, it would be great to be a builder or moderator (or both). I can build houses styled from that era, which brings me to another question; how is the server going to work? are there going to be towns that will act as capture points? will all this take place in one giant Civil War themed world? Is it going to be controlled more by the plugins or by redstone?(I LOVE redstone). I feel like I could get a much clearer picture of what the final server will look like if you answer some of these questions. Also, cant wait to test/play it
06/01/2012 12:01 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
man_crafter12
I would love to be a moderator! (maybe even an admin *wink wink nudge nudge*
My skype name is daniel.dove5
06/01/2012 12:00 am
PhilTheThrill
RULES FOR SUBMITTING IDEAS
-Incomplete ideas are welcome, but do not object if it is not implemented the way you wanted it or if it isn't used at all.
-Only post the same idea once, I will reply wether or not it will be used, taken into consideration, or if it will not be used.
-If your idea will be used it will be added to the main post.

Happy Thinking,
PhilTheThrill
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome