forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

UNNAMED - PURE VANILLA MINECRAFT SMP -- STARTING WITH 1.14 RELEASE // APPLY NOW!!

1 emerald0 replies • 96 views
created 01/13/2019 7:53 am by HelixTwist
last reply 01/15/2019 10:47 pm

Hello, and welcome! :)

My name is Helixtwisted, but you can call me Helix! I am preparing a server for the release of the 1.14 Village and Pillage update for Minecraft.

I really hope you consider applying now for the whitelist, so you can be first in line for my small, exciting and engaged community of fellow Minecraft fans!

My goal is to make a server that when you join, you instantly feel you have found what you are looking for! In a world with so many plugins and mods in Minecraft servers, I want to go back to the grass :grass: roots, and play Minecraft in its purest form. Vanilla, with good friends and a strong community feel. :D:D

Enough of my explanations though. Here is a simple application. Just copy paste the application format in a reply to this thread, and fill the answers out between the brackets! Don't feel any pressure though. Just answer honestly. I am not a stickler!

MINECRAFT USERNAME: [ ]

DISCORD: [ ]

FAVORITE THING ABOUT MINECRAFT: [ ]

FAVORITE MINECRAFT MEMORY(optional): [ ]

WHY SHOULD I ACCEPT YOUR APPLICATION: [ ]

Thanks for reading/applying! I will get back to you as soon s possible with more information. Feel free to ask any questions you have below.

(P.S A discord server link will be added here soon, feel free to contact me privately with any questions at HelixTwist#8194)

(P.P.S The Minecraft 1.14 update will be release early this year(2019) if you were wondering! In the meantime I will be learning through the snapshots. If you'd like to join me in that learning process, feel free to contact me privately on discord.)

Posted by avatar
HelixTwist
Level 1 : New Miner

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome