Upcoming Minecraft Network | Recruiting many positions.

CalebTheFirst's Avatar CalebTheFirst7/25/15 5:43 am
1 emeralds 147 3
12/29/2015 9:50 am
The TARDIS 2176's Avatar The TARDIS 2176
Hi all! Beginning this upcoming school year I am going to be starting a Minecraft network! With many different gamemodes and such. I currently have a job to pay for all the services, but as most of you know it's hard to run a network on your own! I am recruiting different roles for the network. Nothing small like "Chat-Mod" or "Helper".

Positions:
- Network Manager (This would be like my right-hand man/woman in the network. Helping take care of the servers by knocking out bugs and helping recruit.)

- Admins (Helps create the rules and enforces them. Stays on the servers a lot to make sure everything is intact.)

- Builders (Of course I'll need builders. Builders will help put together most of the servers. Pay will be based on how well of a job is done.)

If you'd like to apply for any of the three positions above please follow the application format given below.

Click to reveal
Name:
Position:
Experience (What experience do you have in plugins, building, managing, etc.):
How long have you played Minecraft?:
Why do you think you'd be a valuable asset to this network?:
How well do you work/play with others?:
What's your real life personality like?:
Describe yourself in three words:
CalebTheFirst
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/29/2015 9:50 am
Level 1 : New Network
The TARDIS 2176
Are you still doing this? if you are, PM me please, I don't apply and Share my Skype Publicly, Nor most of my Personal Details infact, Sorry.
07/25/2015 5:59 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Alexg27f2005
Name:
My real name is Alex and my last name is private sorry.

Well my birthday was around 4-5 months ago and i am 15 at the moment and i believe it isnt the age that matters however it is the responsiblity of that person and the responsiblity they can take it a needed situation.

IGN:
Well my birthday was around 4-5 months ago and i am 15 at the moment and i believe it isnt the age that matters however it is the responsiblity of that person and the responsiblity they can take it a needed situation.

My skype is the same as my old in game name which is Alexg27f. I do not believe i will ever change this however if i do i will make sure too aware you of this so you can still contact me.

Email:
My email is private sorry however you can contact me from my skype which is how anybody who isnt my real life friends contact me.

Position:
I was hoping for network manager as i will explain later how i am really good with this job.

Experience (What experience do you have in plugins, building, managing, etc.):
I can sometimes code plugin however not great and creating , i can build abit and builder on a server however managing i believe i can do best which is why i applied for this. I can do multi tasks while doing things which isnt my jbo if they are of and helping players and staff etc. I have been many other staff positons with proof however lost some with old computor when got new mac. However developer on server know and builder and maybe mod. But they are not on the developer one in ages they ran out of credit. Builder one owner never listens so gave up so im all for your server if get accepted .

How long have you played Minecraft?:
I have played minecraft almost 4 years know and in that time have got alot of experience.

Why do you think you'd be a valuable asset to this network?:
I believe i could be good because i have mounds of experience and i believe i am mature which i hope i have proved throughout this application for network manager. I can handle multiple situations at once while keeping the server calm and helping staff with there problems too. Unlike all players and most them i offer 8-9 horus per day too minecraft maybe even 10 at most however i would igleast every day be on for 6 hours unless on holiday. I can do anything you want and always tell truth too anybody who needs it if in bad situation.

How well do you work/play with others?:
I can work and do very good team work and help others when im in the right server . And i mean with kind people who will listen too what you have too say. I work really well and can help lower and higher staff with anything they need then also helping players kindly without any type of abuse helping.

What's your real life personality like?:
I am kind and like fun hwoever if somebody trys too attack i will defend myself and do what they wanted too do too me however i can be nice nad playful if nobody does.
Describe yourself in three words:
Kind , Trustable , Likeable

Hope you enjoyed my app and get back soon , Contact me via skype.
Thanks
-Alex [Hope you considor me as your network manager]
07/25/2015 5:55 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
AnonymousNausea
Hey! I would love to tal further bout this on Skype! My Skype is aaronkanga!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome