✪ ExoticNetwork ✪ All Staff Needed ✪

zombkllr's Avatar zombkllr8/11/15 12:55 am
4/1/2016 1:54 pm
CREEPAH4LIFE's Avatar CREEPAH4LIFE
Hello, I am Zombkllr01 the Founder of (Name to be decided). We are glad to welcome everyone to all of our servers. We have yet to buy the servers as I am waiting until I get paid. But when I do get paid I plan on buying these types of servers. Factions, Prison, SkyBlock, SkyWars, And Mini-Games. (Any Suggestions put in comments) We are planning on making the Network Bigger but we need the players and donaters to do so. We are recruiting staff so when I do buy the servers, we just have to do plugins and building. Please follow the formats below and remember the more detail the better chance!

Note: Lying about anything on these applications will be instant denial. You will also be added on skype for a second interview, so don't lie about your age. We will know.

Staff:

(3) Java Developers (17+)

(2) Global-OP (16+)

(2) Global-Staff (16+)

(6) Manager (16+)

(4) Head-Builder (15+)

(10) Builder (14+)

(6) Head-Administrator (15+)

(5) Administrator (15+)

(5) Moderator (14+)

(6) Helper (13+)

(1) GFX Designer: (15+)

Staff Applications:

Application for anything above Head-Administrators is your own format! NO COPY AND PASTING APPLICATIONS! To become a high staff member, your application must have at least 8 paragraphs in it. Explaining why you should be staff and how loyal you are. That is just an example. Get ready to type a lot, it will be worth it unless you don't follow my instructions!

YOU MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 15 TO APPLY FOR Global Ranks!

Gfx Designer Application:
Ign:
How much effort is put into your work.
When are you available:
Can you made 3D Logos/ Banners
Developer Application:
Plugins Coded:
Familier with Java:
Recent work:
Administrator Application:
Timezone:
When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play?
What is your previous experience in any type of administration?
Do you use teamspeak/skype and a microphone?
Why should you be Administrator:
Anything else we should know?
Moderator Application:
Timezone:
Past Experience:
Do you use Teamspeak/Skype and have a microphone:
When are you available:
Why should you be moderator:
Helper Application:
Timezone:
Past Experience:
Have you ever been staff before, if so on what servers:
Why should you be Helper:
Builder Application:
Pictures of builds:
On a scale (1-10) what is your building skills:
When are you available:
Years of building:
Head-Builder Application:

If you put detail and are on everyday building, then you will be put to Head-Builder:
zombkllr
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/01/2016 1:54 pm
Level 20 : Expert Network
CREEPAH4LIFE
Ign: bradley1130
Timezone: EST
When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? I have played minecraft since 2011. I play most days from 3pm to 10pm with time in there where i do homework and eat and stuff.
What is your previous experience in any type of administration? I have ran a network with my friend and have also ran many servers on my own.
Do you use teamspeak/skype and a microphone? I have both and yes I do have a MIC
Why should you be Administrator: I should be an admin because I know how to configure plugins and give correct permissions for a gametype ie:Prison, factions ETC. I also know how to handle stressful situations in a calm manner whilst getting what needs to be done, done. Mainly I want to be apart of a cool community where I can have fun and get work done and I feel I can do it with you guys! I am planning on going to college for a marketing degree and as of now im in high school taking marketing and will be taking more marketing classes next semester so I could help with getting the server out there in many different ways that would attract more people than other servers.
Anything else we should know? No not really but if you need anything if im accepted I would gladly try to my full potential to complete the task.
04/01/2016 8:33 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ssj_fusionz213
Moderator Application-ssj_fusionz
Ign:ssj_fudionz
Timezone:GMT London
Past Experience: universe craft and a new up and coming server but I have been moderating my own server as well as my friends server
Do you use Teamspeak/Skype and have a microphone:yes I do
When are you available:Every other day
Why should you be moderator:since 2010 I have been moderating servers the best I can and I bring all my knowledge to the table.But as I am young I am still open to learning new tips and tricks
04/01/2016 8:05 am
PrettyWorm
Moderator Application:

Ign: PrettyWorm9523

Timezone: GMT (Ireland)

Past Experience: I have been MOD on a server that gets 100 people daily

Do you use Teamspeak/Skype and have a microphone: I have teamspeak and skype and I have a microphone

When are you available:I am available between 4pm to 10pm (Monday to Friday) and 10am to 11pm (Saturday and Sunday)

Why should you be mode
No matter what it takes, I will make the server better then it already is. I am also here to make the staff team's jobs easier, this includes doing tasks that some people aren't willing to do. To sum this up I am here to help everyone. Player or staff. I want to "leave it better then I found it." This meaning I will make this server better then I had already seen. Another reason why you should choose me over another person is because: Everyday a person asks me for help on things that only staff can do. It would make me happy to be able to help a person to the fullest extent.
How would you deal with someone being inappropriate?: If I saw someone talking about innapropriate things or cursing excessively, I would first warn the player and explain to them if they continue this, their punishments will become a lot worse. If the player does it another time, disregarding my warning, I will mute them for 15 minutes. Hopefully they will dismiss this behavior right after this punishment. If they keep doing this it would lead to me distributing a mute for 1 hour. I would then tell the player that this was their last warning and that they will get into deeper trouble if they kept going. If this player audaciously continues, I would ban the player for 1 day. There is absolutely no reason for a player to be daring enough to break these rules. If someone was vexed over a lost item, I would, if it is a small loss, compensate him/her a new item. But, if he/she continues to talk in all caps, I will mute the player for ten minutes. That way the player can calm down and relax. If the player opens/closes, or tries to communicate with another player to ask a staff member to unmute them, I would temp-ban them for an hour. 15 minutes is a very short duration and there is no reason, under any circumstances that the player should try to avoid their mute. I would moderate the chat for around 20 minutes to give out warnings and mutes to whoever decides to spam or use excessive caps.
How would you deal with a spammer?: If a player was spamming another servers IP and asking the players online to join it, I would IP perm ban them, We definetly take advertising very heavily. If the player tried to appeal I would immediately deny their ban appeal as it is common knowledge on Minecraft to not advertise. Lets say a player was advertising his/her plot too much. I would give this player a warning and tell them to advertise every 5 minutes. After I warned them I would explain to them why this is not allowed and tell them to follow the restrictions on advertising a plot. If this player continues I will warn them again, and tell them that if he/she does this again I would begin to take further action and give the player a ban/mute if they continued. Then, if this player still advertises I will mute him/her for 15 minutes. Once the mute is over and they continue to be oblivious to my order, I would mute him/her for 1 hour. Eventually leading up to a temp-ban is necessary. If player 1 was spamming, "Hacker!" I would message the player and ask where the "hacker" was. I would then warn the player to not spam. Then, I would begin to take these actions found below
How would you deal with a Modded Client User: If a player messaged me, or said in chat, "Hacker!", I would tp to the user in /v and take observations on the player, if his clicking seemed abnormal or if he wasn't dying, his reach was farther then the others, (etc.) I would keep watching until I was positive that the player was hacking or using an illegal mod. If the player doesn't appear to be hacking but may seem like he/she is I would fight the hacker to determine whether or not he/she hacks. If I couldn't decide whether I was positive on whether he/she was hacking or not, I would contact a helper/ moderator to share their opinion on the player. I would, if the player was using illegal mods or hacking, ban the player for 1 week.

08/11/2015 5:45 pm
zombkllr
still need staff
08/11/2015 4:50 pm
zombkllr
Bump
08/11/2015 3:20 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
ADDYMAN
Ign: FlamingSpetsnaz
Timezone: GMT+3
When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play?: I don`t remember, but I`ve played minecraft around 3 years now
What is your previous experience in any type of administration?: I`ve owned my own server once, and I`ve been staff over 50+ times now (Moderator/Admin/Head-admin/Co-owner)
Do you use teamspeak/skype and a microphone?: I use skype, but I will only give it if i get accepted (And I use teamspeak sometimes, I have 2 computer`s and I have teamspeak on one of them)
Why should you be Administrator: I`ve stopped playing minecraft for about 8 months now and I want to get back into the community, get back into playing it and help other servers once more like i did earlier
Anything else we should know?: I know/knew how to setup ranks with GroupManager and PermissionsEx (I might be rusty now)
Skype: As I already said, I will only give it out once I get accepted (Unless if you really need it, I send you a PM)
08/11/2015 3:24 pm
zombkllr
Denied, due to lack of detail, do not meet the requirements for admin, and if you read the post, you can not say I will give it once accepted.
08/11/2015 3:29 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
ADDYMAN
The reason is why I don`t give away my skype is I`ve had so many random people add me on it and flood it, so I don`t want to repeat that mistake again
08/11/2015 3:37 pm
zombkllr
Still denied, you did not meet the requirements
08/11/2015 1:41 pm
zombkllr
Still need staff.
08/11/2015 12:36 pm
zombkllr
Sirade278Helper Application

Ign: ViperBlackSkull (I might get a new account soon on birthday)
Timezone: GMT+7
Past Experience: Moderator & Builder & Trader (not a staff expirence though) & Designer (for GFX Designer)
Do you use Teamspeak/Skype and have a microphone: I don't have microphone and Teamspeak, but I have Skype and I only use for texting purposes.
Have you ever been staff before, if so on what servers: Yes but the server is now closed.
Why should you be Helper: Well, I want to assist and test my responsibility out, I can tighten economy out by finding all the prices of every item, finding money exploits and overpriced items, which these are needed for Skyblock and Factions, also I could manage events for your server, I would be happy to assist your server out.

Thanks for reading my application, hope your server will be available soon.

Denied
08/11/2015 11:09 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
_TheAuthor_
Ign: _TheAuthor_
Timezone: Mountian Time U.S
When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play?
I first played Minecraft a little over a year ago on my birthday. I usually play everyday unless for some reason I can't; sick or out of town which I'll tell you if I can't get on.

What is your previous experience in any type of administration?
I was an higher mod on this weird server awhile back but it wasn't a very fun experience. The server was new and no one was on so I couldn't help very many people. I decided to resign my staff position after the other members of the staff became quite rude to me.

Do you use teamspeak/skype and a microphone?
I use Skype and do have a microphone.

Why should you be Administrator:
I only play on 2 maybe 3 servers at a time so I can dedicate my time to a single one if necessary. I absolutely love welcoming new people to the server and helping them out. I've met staff who get annoyed when I message them for help or give me short unhelpful answers. I don't like that and I plan to actually help the confused people, I want them to enjoy playing on the server and know the staff are there to help them out alone the way. I will also not tolerate rule breaking and will be keeping a close eye on that but I won't be rude about punishing the rule breaker; I will politely tell them what they've done wrong and punish them accordingly.

Anything else we should know?
I start school on the 17th so my hours I can be on will be cut down to 4-9pm on weekdays, but on the weekends they'll be around 12-12

08/11/2015 12:39 pm
zombkllr
Accepted
08/11/2015 2:24 pm
_TheAuthor_
Thanks for accepting me When you add me on skype can you say 123 so I know it's you?
08/11/2015 3:04 pm
zombkllr
I did
08/11/2015 8:16 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
12345elli
Helper Application:

Ign:
My IGN is 12345elli

Timezone:
My timezone is GMT+1

Past Experience:
I've been just about all types of staff on many servers; my main roles were in player and staff handling. A handful of the servers I was staff on were custom-coded, so I had the job of teaching new staff members the commands and protocol of banning, etc.

Yes, I have all three.

Have you ever been staff before, if so on what servers:
I have been staff before, though I couldn't name the servers due to it being about a couple of months ago that I was last staff on a server (I've recently come back from having a break from MC). Owned my own servers previously, but they went down due to lack of donations.

Why should you be Helper:
I should be helper as I have plenty of experience in this field. I'm extremely familiar with the usual plugins on servers (essentials, groupmanager, factions, etc) but I'm also very adaptable when learning new things, so working with a custom server shouldn't be a problem.

Note:
Having a real mental block today; usually this application would be a lot longer, but I just can't think what to write at the moment ಥ_ಥ If there's anything else that crops up that you need to know, message me on Skype and I'll answer you asap. Thanks
08/11/2015 12:37 pm
zombkllr
Your application will be put into consideration. I will get back to you shortly!
08/12/2015 4:12 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
12345elli
Do you know at all when you should get back to me by?
08/11/2015 7:51 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Rilene
oh god no
08/11/2015 7:33 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
donalcasey
Hi let me introjuice myself My name is donal and Im here to help so lets get straight into it have a look at my application
IGN:_ItzObeyPvP_
Email:DonalCasey10@gmail.Com
County:Cork
The first Server i worked on mctoolcraft was a small 15 slot server When i First joined i made a basic application and managed to get helper then about a week later i got ranked-up to moderator,Most days we had about 6 players but sadly we were getting no donations so the server owner could not afford to keep running the server.
Now on the second server i worked on a 36 slot server ToxicCraft I Was Moderator after that i managed to get admin so Your probley thinking what could be thinking what could be wrong with this server You see this owner had hired too many Staff but most of these staff were pretty lazy and they didn't really care about the server after they got there rank but i tried everyday to get them to work with me and adrvertise for players eventually the server shutdown due to no players Now i wont list all fourteen here so lets skip ahead to my most recent This server was called VoidCraft it was a 48 slot server with around 11 players a day on this server i got admin but sadly the Co-Owner Greifed so we had to close down.I Also Ran My own server in 2013 i Had to shutdown doe due to i was having too much homework.This is why im looking for work.BTW if you ask me i will tell all ranks i have been i also am very good at webdesign
I took a test at http://www.allthetests.com/quiz03/dasqu ... 1035132458 and this was the resultsYour mental maturity is between 20-40. You are career driven, successful in life and love, and generally like to have a good time. You are the type of person that will never say 'no' to a party. You love to work hard ... and play hard. And why not? You have the attitude of a funster who is never boring to be around.
-I Can Do Great Webdesign
-I Can help All Ranks
-I Understand how hard it is to manage a server
-I am Good at Commands
-I Have ran My own server Etc....

08/11/2015 12:36 pm
zombkllr
Accepted!
08/11/2015 12:49 pm
zombkllr
Denied, Just found this application on another form.
08/11/2015 6:27 am
HolyApo123
Sent you a PM with my application.
08/11/2015 6:11 am
Level 1 : New Network
Thommy01111
Add me on skype I got a bug idea for u owner
08/11/2015 3:57 am
zombkllr
Still looking for staff!
08/11/2015 3:59 am
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
mecho_the_mighty
I pmed you back with images !!!
08/11/2015 3:06 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
SpideyPlaysHD
Developer Application:
Age: 14 (Really don't see the point in having an age restriction... It should be based off of knowledge.)
Ign: webbhead
Plugins Coded: I have coded tons of plugins can't really list don;t post them on bukkit, I have from whole kitpvp plugins to custom gui shops.
Familier with Java: I am familiar with java to an extent, but I am going to be taking Computer Programming very soon which will give me a good knowledge and understanding of the language to a further extent.
Recent work: Recently I have coded, Custom KitPVP, Configurable gui shops, minebombs, and a basic list plugin.
08/11/2015 3:10 am
zombkllr
You are already added on skype
08/11/2015 2:44 am
Smartie1o14
Ign: Smartie1o14
Timezone: Moutain Standard Time (Canada)
Past Experience:I have little experience, I was a mod/admin in a server back in october, what happen is that they lost courage in the server and completely shut it down, and I was left without any friends or anyone to play with, so I then lost courage to play a game with no one to play with. When it comes to commands I will need a full list as I can't always remember everything that is in place. I am a very good leader, in school I took all my leadership classes, and I ran programs in my life that I told people what to do, and I am going to be studying design and software for video games, in the year 2016/2017 (I was already accepted into the collage but I dropped out of high school and went back and will be getting my diploma in 2016). I just want to be able to help people and teach them how things work and how to be respectful. Thank you for taking the time and reading this.
Do you use Teamspeak/Skype and have a microphone: Yes I use both, have teamspeak and skype and I have a mic
When are you available: Anyday of the week between 1-15 hours, if things come up i will let you know
Why should you be moderator:I am experience to a point, and I will devoting my time to the server to help take the weight off your back and make sure people feel welcomed and enjoy the time spent in the game, I will also not tolerate someone disrespecting staff/members in anyway, and I will NOT stand hacking or ddosing.
08/11/2015 2:49 am
zombkllr
Your application is pending. Please PM your skype.
08/11/2015 2:38 am
mecho_the_mighty
I have sent you the build pics.
08/11/2015 2:19 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
Hkpd
GFX Designer Application:

Ign:Hkpd
Pictures of Banners, Logo's Etc...

Here is a slideshow of a few pieces I have designed for my band over the past year or so, however I can easily adapt to create artwork that is related to Minecraft.

http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/Hkpd/ ... GFX?sort=3

I can also create videos/animations and produce any music if that is ever needed:

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/00zk649z ... 4xxMOV.mov

[All the media above is copyrighted]

How much effort is put into your work:
When it comes to graphic design I won't consider a piece finished until I cannot fault it in any way, I usually end up looking at every pixel of my work to make sure it is how it should be.

When are you available: I am available throughout the majority of the week and sometimes on weekends.

Can you make 3D Logos/ Banners:
Yes, I can design pieces that look 3D and actually create 3D models/logos/banners and implement them for rendering in animations etc.

Thank you for reading my application

//Hkpd
08/11/2015 2:21 am
zombkllr
Accepted You will be added on skype soon!
08/11/2015 2:07 am
mecho_the_mighty
I pmed you .
08/11/2015 2:11 am
zombkllr
I replied
08/11/2015 2:18 am
mecho_the_mighty
I replied
08/11/2015 1:55 am
_TheAuthor_
Track(I'll make a form when I can. Can't while on a mobile at the moment.)
08/11/2015 1:55 am
zombkllr
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome