Upcoming Network searching for Staff Members

HavikReaper's Avatar HavikReaper11/21/17 1:12 pm
1 emeralds 167 3
11/22/2017 7:51 pm
HavikReaper's Avatar HavikReaper
The Idea
The Idea behind this Network is to provide a completely custom way to play Minecraft, Minigames, and many others, while providing a stable community and arsenal of features dished out on a regular basis. Being a Developer, I understand how frustrating it is when something doesn't work how it's supposed to; I also understand that many people despise using third-party software such as Enjin & FTPs to access things that certain personnel should have access to, and my goal is to negate all of this. My goal is to create a way for the User to be connected to the server and everything else without the use of a Browser.

How It Will Work
From a Development standpoint, I plan on having two major branches of the Network; Community & Behind the Scenes. Each branch will work with one another, while each one is responsible for their own tasks. Both will be able to be apart of the Community as a whole, while each branch will be responsible for their own unique little things. The Community branch will be upfront with the players, answering & aiding anyone who requests aid, while the Behind the Scenes branch will be working on the server itself, it's minor details, and it's functionality.

What I Need
I will go into more details upon request, but here's the gist. I'm looking for individuals who are looking to work on something mildly complex and time-consuming, while very flexible. I want people who are comfortable in both areas, though preference is perfectly alright.

Misc
Development hasn't truly started as I am the only one working on this project at the moment, and there is no application process to go through as of yet. If you would like to be apart of this project, or would like more information about what I plan on doing with this project, please reply or slide me a DM and I'd be happy to reply!!

Thank you all so much for taking time out of your lives to consider this, and I hope you have a wonderful day!
HavikReaper
Level 1 : New Miner