forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Upcoming Survival Server Looking For Very Experienced Builders

2 emeralds1 reply53 views
created 12/13/2018 1:12 am by Grazzlo
last reply 12/13/2018 4:37 pm
Looking for builders that are VERY experienced to build a spawn roughly 150x150 for a survival, grief-free themed server.
The spawn will be built in a normal world, so it has to have access to the outside world.

Theme: Stone, Wood, Medieval. (An MMORPG feel.)
Towns are acceptable. Castles are acceptable, Towers are acceptable.

Reward: Money is tight at the moment due to hosting the server/buying plugins/website etc etc but in exchange I can reward a Vip+ rank ($24 USD value) on server launch and all builders present will have their playername and playerhead shown in a location at spawn previewing the people that have built spawn.

Rules: You will have access to worldedit and gamemode creative. If any griefing occurs for whatever reason you will be banned and removed from discord.
If any items are thrown in your enderchest or inventory that you think you will be able to keep before launch please know player files are going to be reset and we will find out if you have done so.

Age requirement: There is no age requirement but I would prefer you were 17+ and a mature person.

Note:
The server will have whitelist enabled and we would like to keep the server totally anonymous and not given out to the public for any reason until launch.

We will PM you and send you a discord link if you have been chosen where you and others chosen for given task will be able to communicate and work together as a team to really blow my socks off!

Posted by avatar
Grazzlo
Level 1 : New Network

1 reply

12/13/2018 4:37 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Grazzlo
Bump!

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019