UpSideCraft! [SERVER RECRUITMENT] Need Staff! CLICK Here

Sp1xa's Avatar Sp1xa12/26/12 7:47 pm
12/30/2012 11:55 pm
CriticalBacon's Avatar CriticalBacon
Hello, We (UpsideCraft) are starting a server up(yes, BRAND NEW).And we would encourage ANYONE who would like to help to Submit a small survey. That Includes the following. If you would like the ip, here it is, you may join( We are sorry, due to some some CraftBukkit issues it is 1.4.5). 192.168.1.64:25566

IGN:
What will you do for UpSideCraft?:
Building skills:
Redstone Skills:
Have you ever been banned, if so, why:
What is your Staff/Monitoring Personality(ex: kind, harsh):
Are you currently staff on any other servers?:
Other Info:

Thank You
Sp1xa
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/30/2012 11:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CriticalBacon
IGN: DerpyMudkip
Position wanting: Co-Owner or Head-Admin
What will you do for UpSideCraft?: I am very creative and I will contribute ideas to keep the server popular and worthy enough to play on.
Building skills: Very good.
Redstone Skills: Not so good.
Have you ever been banned, if so, why: I haven't been banned on any servers due to the fact that I follow the rules and I respect all staff.
What is your Staff/Monitoring Personality(ex: kind, harsh): I am kind when I need to be and I am harsh when I need to be. When a rule needs to be enforced, I can be both. When I've said it more than once that's when I get harsh.
Are you currently staff on any other servers?: Yes, 8 at the moment.
Other Info: My Skype is: DerpyMudkip
Please message me if you have any questions or you just want to chat.
Thank You
12/29/2012 6:26 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Venomouscrowd
IGN:Venomouscrowd
Position wanting:Mod
What will you do for UpSideCraft?:I will make sure that the community are having fun whilst not breaking the rules. I will make sure that if I see any rule breakers to report them immediately to the admins (if I don't have /jail /kick) if I have those commands < depending on what they have done the consequences will be dished out
Building skills:8
Redstone Skills:5
Have you ever been banned, if so, why:I got banned for being accused of hacking because i was lagging and fell off a mountain then lagged back up
What is your Staff/Monitoring Personality(ex: kind, harsh): Kind friendly respectful
Are you currently staff on any other servers?:I am mod on one other server which is a w.i.p
Other Info:If you pick me i will be on most of the day every day!
Thank You
12/29/2012 6:19 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
ClashJLS100
IGN: ClashJLS
Position wanting: Administrator (admin)
What will you do for UpSideCraft?: Help new players
Building skills: Meeh good
Redstone Skills: same as above, good
Have you ever been banned, if so, why: I got banned by a abusive co-owner
What is your Staff/Monitoring Personality(ex: kind, harsh): kind, friendly, nor harsh
Are you currently staff on any other servers?: yes
Other Info: ge;qpigfvqepwf'qehnfvpiwnbfci you are epic
12/29/2012 6:07 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Face-killer101
Why why was I not chosen!?
12/28/2012 1:44 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
scwrd
I am having issues with the ip it says can not connect
12/27/2012 10:51 pm
That1prokid12
when will the server ip be given out?
12/30/2012 10:06 pm
Face-killer101
Read the introduction post it's somewhere In there.
12/27/2012 10:09 pm
That1prokid12
APPLICATION:
IGN: that1prokid

Skype?: That1prokid.

Why should I choose you?: I am an experienced minecrafter that is very fun, easy to talk to, helpful and dedicated. I love being part of the minecraft community and this shows when I am on a server, I enjoy helping out less experienced players and resolving problems when I can. I also love to chat with lots of players whether they are new or frequent server visitors and basically just having fun with others

How often can you play(hours and days a week): From 4-7 hours a day and 6 out of 7 days a week

What can you do for the server?: I know my ways around plugins such as Faction's,MCMMO,World Guard,WorldEdit Dynmap,Essentials,Multiverse,Mobarena so if you need help id be the guy you could ask

Why do you want to be an admin?: I would like to be admin because i have alot of expirience on servers and i have been an admin on 2 or 3 so i know how to take take of hackers and players that misbehave

Maturness: 8 out 10

Building skill: 8 out of 10

Plugin skill: 7 out of 10

What would you do if some one hacks?: i will turn invisible and spy on them for a
while to see if it is true if so they will be temp banned until its settled if they should be jailed or ban for good

Servers you administrated: I was an admin on a server called planet setara and a mod on a server called Gustacraft.

how many mcbans do you have: I think i have none or maybe 1

How long have you played mc: Since the days of Alpha

In what cases will you /ban: I would ban a person if i see they are hacking and or griefing in the server

In what cases will you /tempban: I would tempban a person if they were spamming or if it looked like they were hacking

in what cases wil you /mute: I would mute a person if they kept on spamming

In what cases will you /kick: I would kick a person for capsing and or anoying others and spamming all the time

Could you donate: Maybe in the near future yes around christmas maybe

Thank you

~ that1prokid
12/27/2012 10:31 pm
Sp1xa
Thank You for your time, you are accepted to be an ADMIN on UpSideCraft! Congratulations!
12/27/2012 9:41 pm
Face-killer101
Ign: varuninhoo
Position: anything above mod or any building rank
What would I do: build and patrol
Building skills: I can build anything between houses and small castles
Redstone skills: I can make small piston doors and traps for mobs
Have you ever been banned:no, I have never cheated in my life and follow instructions.
Staff personality: I not very harsh and ill give chances I am not strict
Staff: on any other server: yes I'm a mod/builder
Other info: I never curse and very respectful and helpful. I will help build if help is needed but if I have creative I will not abuse my powers. I live in Illinois. And interact with anything minecraft related everyday. Thank you for your time if you've read this
12/27/2012 8:25 pm
MBski712
Well im just ganna copy and paste 18NSteffen26 post so yea hope to see u guys and hopefully for u guys to see me as a Co-Owner....
Jk Jk gratz 18NSteffen26
12/27/2012 8:04 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Herobrine
swebb3d
IGN: swebb3
Position wanting: Admin
What will you do for UpSideCraft?: I will make sure the server is safe and good for new users that are looking for a grief free server
Building skills: I can build a mansion in 3 hours or so
Redstone Skills: not so good but understand some
Have you ever been banned, if so, why: yes from 1 server for swearing somewhat
What is your Staff/Monitoring Personality(ex: kind, harsh): I am kind often but mean sometimes
Are you currently staff on any other servers?: yes on a server called The Grid
Other Info: I am a bit immature sometimes and I will try my best to not be immature when being on your server because I know i'm not the kinda guy that many people want as staff.
12/27/2012 8:57 pm
Sp1xa
Thank You for your time, you are accepted to be an ADMIN on UpSideCraft! Congratulations!
12/27/2012 7:55 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
scwrd
IGN:scwrd
Position wanting:A amateur redstone engineer or Builder
What will you do for upsidecraft:I will do anything I am told and if its in my limits
Building skills:8/10 I am at best at building if I have people to build with
redstone skills:7/10 I am not the best but I am pretty good
Have you ever been banned if so why: no but I did get kicked not banned because i yelled at a adim because he changed my username
What is your staff/monitoring personality(ex:kind,harsh) I am very kind accept if angered
Are you currently staff on any other server:nope
Other info:I like to be very polite but I will get mean if angered to death
12/27/2012 8:56 pm
Sp1xa
Thank You for your time, you are accepted to be either HEAD-BUILDER or BUILDER on UpSideCraft! Congratulations!
12/27/2012 7:46 pm
xZynL
Sp1xa

IGN: onurBlolz
Position wanting:Admin/Head Admin/Op
What will you do for UpSideCraft?: Be active, help newcomers out, promote server, be an all round good staff member
Building skills: great
Redstone Skills: moderate
Have you ever been banned, if so, why: Nope
What is your Staff/Monitoring Personality(ex: kind, harsh): I can be harsh if needed but usually im kind
Are you currently staff on any other servers?: Not anymore, i used to be staff on a server called CraftCity
Other Info:Please get back to me, Being an admin is what i do best, i put all my effort and time into Minecraft

Thank You
12/27/2012 7:44 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
18NSteffen26
I would like to be admin

IGN: 18NSteffen
Plugin skills: 4
Permission skills: 6
Redstone skills: 7
Minecraft skills: 10
Building skills: 9
Able to donate atleast $10: maybe
Are you able to help: yes
Buycraft Skills: 3
Previous positions: Head Admin On two servers Admin on 3 And Mod on 5

Current positions: Own a server admin on 2 and mod on 1

Permission knowledge: Extensive since ran my own server for a while.

command knowledge: I know most of the commands for the plugins that I use. (World Edit, World Guard, Essentials, LWC,Bending, Votifier, Factions, Core Protect, Almost any plugin I can figure out.

Reason we should pick you:
Well let me start out I'm 16 years of age I have a 10/10 maturity. I respect every person with the most upright respect and never less,When a player is abusing any staff like a mod or trainee this is not acceptable like asking for items or cussing intensely at them I will mute them or kick them depending on how intense it was or is and then tell what they had done wrong in order for me to take action so that they don't make the mistake again (the rules are the most essential part of a server) I can keep my cool in the toughest of situations and can be a strong leader I'm very good with permissions. If the owner or Whomever cannot Figure out how to use a plugin feel free to ask me I will figure out how to use any plugin. I think I'm a good builder I have built a few spawns in my day and new server build like statue's of the owner and/or shops. I have also run my own server when 1.2.5 was still the latest version and it was a quite a success (I couldnt afford to keep it up longer). I obey ever rank higher than me always and anytime if not to do this I will be honest to the owner that I have done so and prepare for a punishment (I will probably not disrespect anyone) , I also take both sides of a story before I take action. I get along with almost everyone even if they have made a bad first impression on me. Well thank you for reading this I hope you consider me to be apart of the staff on your server.

Additional Info ~
What makes you better than the rest:I have been playing minecraft for 2 years I know every single bukkit command there is inside out I have been using bukkit since 1.7 beta and I know almost every single plugin command also I have helped many people this is fun because you know that you have helped someone today.
How do you resolve issues: First of all I will take both sides of the 'story' and listen to both of the players When people are fighting it can be a tough situation it varies between the extreme swearer's and the one's that love to annoy staff in these situations I will remind them of the rules and teleport them to spawn, to continue this action they will be muted to exceed this kicked and/or banned
Experience:I have ran my owner server it was just a server for friends though, I have been staff on about 8 servers and have set up the whole ranks system on two, and Have been Co-owner on 2 really good servers, Head Admin on 3, Admin on 5 mod on 2, Trial mod on 1, and head mod on 1 but overall if i get staff on your server it would make my day because your server exceeds the rest
Why you want this rank?:I want to find a server where everyone is really nice and I can know that i'm helping out everyone on the server whenever I can but, also having fun like building, pvp, raiding.
Will you abuse powers: No I have been asked this alot and some people would have trust issues with promoting me but i just say why would I still be on your server, why would i be helping people right now if i was gonna cause chaos and why would i treat everyone with respect these are thing i do on every server i join if i fail to do one of these i will try to undo my action and be honest about it,but power abusing is one thing I will never do if i got admin on a server why would you want to abuse when you got lucky enough to get the postion on a great and friendly server there is no reason to abuse and I always hate people that do abuse, if i did which i will never do i would be honest because lying gets you no where I can be on every day almost.
12/27/2012 7:54 pm
Sp1xa
Thank You for your time, you are accepted to be either CO-OWNER or BELOW on UpSideCraft! Congratulations! p.s. Thank You for A Lot Of Detail (very thorough)
12/27/2012 7:56 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
18NSteffen26
Thank you could you put the server up? Thanks
12/27/2012 1:12 pm
Sp1xa
bump
12/26/2012 8:39 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
TheShrubDL
IGN: TheShrubDL
Position wanting: Some form of moderation
What will you do for UpSideCraft?: I would like to help moderate the server to keep it clear of hackers, cheaters, and general jerks. Also I like to help new players.
Building skills: Fairly Decent
Redstone Skills: Little to none
Have you ever been banned, if so, why: No
What is your Staff/Monitoring Personality(ex: kind, harsh): Kind, Serious, and a bit Lenient (but not to a point of letting people break rules or breaking some myself.)
Are you currently staff on any other servers?: Not at the moment.
Other Info: I am very nice and helpful. I tend to get on Minecraft a lot. I also am currently learning some of the basics of redstone, but still no experience. I do not like hackers, cheaters, or jerks of any kind. I also hate when admin and moderators abuse their powers.
12/27/2012 7:45 pm
Sp1xa
Thank You for your time, you are accepted to be either HEAD-MOD or ADMIN on UpSideCraft! Congratulations!
12/26/2012 8:23 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
DaniGirl14
IGN: Dani_girll
Position wanting: Admin
What will you do for UpSideCraft?: Anything the owner asks me to, I will advertise and work with upset people and enforce the rules.
Building skills: 1-10: 9
Redstone Skills: 6-7
Have you ever been banned, if so, why: I have been banned when I first started minecraft for greifing and i din't know what it was..
What is your Staff/Monitoring Personality(ex: kind, harsh): I am very kind, but will enforce the rules and not play the favorites game
Are you currently staff on any other servers?: Yes, but they are not up a lot So I am looking for another server to work on and be staff
Other Info: I am loyal, hard working, and have experience. I have been admin on three other servers but two of them have shut down sadly. I am a very fun and happy staff member but I will not play the favorite game or bend the rules for anyone.
-thank you for reading,
Dani_Girll
12/27/2012 7:42 pm
Sp1xa
Thank You for your time, you are accepted to be either HEAD-ADMIN or ADMIN on UpSideCraft! Congratulations! p.s. Thank You for your detail
12/26/2012 8:12 pm
abiuv
IGN: abiuv
Position wanting: Mod or Admin
What will you do for UpSideCraft?: I would help players on the server and watch for griefers/game hacker. I would also be glad to donate money to the server if it is good.
Building skills: I can build good. But I can't build a 100 room mansion.
Redstone Skills: 6/10
Have you ever been banned, if so, why: Yes, on a server I was a mod on. I banned a player for killing my pets and spamming chickens in my house. He was the owners friend, so I was banned.
What is your Staff/Monitoring Personality(ex: kind, harsh): Kind, as long as you aren't a complete jerk to me.
Are you currently staff on any other servers?: No.
Other Info: I have had MC PC for 2 years. MC XBOX since May, and MC PE for 4 months. I have been staff on 4 other servers. I will donate if you want.

-abiuv
12/27/2012 7:41 pm
Sp1xa
Thank You for your time, you are accepted to be either HEAD-ADMIN or ADMIN on UpSideCraft! Congratulations! p.s. Thank you for your detail
12/26/2012 8:00 pm
seedubb36
IGN: Wonfrie
Position wanting: any
What will you do for UpSideCraft?: everything
Building skills: 10/10
Redstone Skills:4/10
Have you ever been banned, if so, why: no
What is your Staff/Monitoring Personality(ex: kind, harsh): nice, but gets whats done
Are you currently staff on any other servers?: no
Other Info: im usually available
12/27/2012 7:40 pm
Sp1xa
Thank You for your time, you are accepted to be a MOD on UpSideCraft! Congratulations!
12/26/2012 7:50 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
tekkitear
IGN: tekkitear
Position wanting: Admin-head admin
What will you do for UpSideCraft?: I will bring redstoning, building and friendly staff!
Building skills:6
Redstone Skills:9.56
Have you ever been banned, if so, why: Nope, check the global MC ban records
What is your Staff/Monitoring Personality(ex: kind, harsh): I am a friendly person that people get along with.
Are you currently staff on any other servers?: Nope
Other Info: Skype me if you need other info, my skype is tekkitear
Thank You
12/27/2012 7:39 pm
Sp1xa
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome