[|]-[|] VADServers: Recruiting [|]-[|]

10Moose10's Avatar 10Moose101/29/17 4:23 pm
2/10/2017 8:31 pm
10Moose10's Avatar 10Moose10
VADServers

Hello Everyone, I hope you're all doing alright today.

The Owners, Moose and Jordan, of this upcoming factions server are currently looking for a large quantity of team members to help me get this project up and running.

A little info about our Server

Our Server is hosted 24/7 meaning no down times unless for maintenance. Our servers are professionally hosted. We have envision an outstanding, interesting servers in which we place a unique spin on the gamemode we all know and love-- factions.

What do we offer?

We offer factions-- the gamemode we all know and love. However, our players can expect a contrasting experience which will force players to rethink their entire factions experience.

What do we plan to do to become different?

We plan on having dedicated staff to ensure our server functions like it should, and keeping our community friendly.

We plan on making our server a play to win type of server, we don't want to be like other servers that are pay to win.

We'll be doing monthly giveaways to our communities, when we go public, you'll have a chance to win something amazing, normally most would have to pay for it, but luckily to a few selected members, they'll get the chance to get it for free. To participate you'll have to abide by the rules, otherwise you won't be selected of course.

A lot of servers aren't EULA compliant, we'll try our hardest to be EULA compliant, as we don't want any down time in our server at all.

More plans coming soon, We're currently in the Development Stage.

What we currently need are the following -

Administrators(Must have a lot of previous experience dealing with high end decisions, difficult situations and have a great maturity level
otherwise you will not be accepted into this position, recommended 16+)

Plugin Developer's(Must be able to create plugin's from scratch and must be able to do them with ease, if work is decent enough, you will be compensated for your efforts!)

Moderators(Must have a lot of previous experience with catching cheaters, managing chat, and other aspects that allow for a better server. Must also have a great maturity level; recommended 15+)

Trainee - Generally helps with any task at hand on the server, most commonly referred to the Helper Position, with similar permissions to Moderator. (Must have a lot of previous experience dealing with inconsiderate players and have a great maturity level recommended 14+)

Builders(Must be able to build structures with great detail, as it will be needed)

When you apply for the position -

You must maintain a professional attitude when dealing with issues on our server.

You must be able to get on discord, we hold our meetings, and updates on there for our staff.

You will not be abusing your abilities as staff on our server, you will play as regular player and only use your staff abilities when required or asked to by the higher ups.

You must be able to get on discord, also if you have a any questions, feel like talking, or application is pending make sure to come hangout on discord!

Discord is here - https://discord.gg/T9m85JE

Use the following Applications to apply(Don't edit the applications or remove lines from it!) -

Plugin Developer's Application

Click to reveal
In-Game Name -

Age -

Have you made any plugins before? If so provide link(s) -

What Plugin types are you good with? -

How long have you been coding and programming? -

How much time can you provide to our servers daily? -

Can you create custom plugins for us? -

How long have you been creating custom server plugins? -

What country are you currently in? -

What is your TimeZone? -

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. -

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our servers and not others?(If your found to be staff on another servers and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at VADservers) -

Builder's Application

Click to reveal
In-Game Name -

Age -

How long have you been playing Minecraft? -

How long can you come onto our servers daily? (Hours) -

Why do you wish to become part of our Building Team? -

What are you good at building? -

How decent are you with Worldedit? -

Link me to your Portfolio -

What is your TimeZone? -

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. -

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our servers and not others?(If your found to be staff on another servers and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at VADservers) -

Administrator Application

Click to reveal
In-Game Name -

Age -

Why do you wish to join our Administration Team? -

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. -

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different server's? -

How many Staff positions have you held before? -

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our servers and not others?(If your found to be staff on another servers and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at VADservers). -

What is your TimeZone? -

Moderator Application

Click to reveal
In-Game Name -

Age -

Why do you wish to join our Moderation Team? -

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. -

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different servers? -

How many Staff positions have you held before? -

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our servers and not others?(If your found to be staff on another servers and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at VADservers). -

What is your TimeZone? -

Final Note - All simple applications that aren't taken seriously will be rejected without a second thought, no duplicate applications, no copying and pasting from previous applications, and please be mature when applying. We don't want anyone that doesn't know how to type correctly or have a decent understanding of English, as our servers will only accept people with a decent maturity level and english understanding.

Thanks,

The Head Administrations Team
10Moose10
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/06/2017 8:39 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
dastone07
Builder Application: Head Builder or Lead Builder

In-Game Name- dastone07
(Prefers Das or Dazzy)

Age- 14

Time on Minecraft- 6 Years

Server Time- I am willing to put a daily time of 1 hour, up to 2 or 3 depending on the circumstances (Given severity of the project, and due date of said project)

Reasons for applying- I thoroughly enjoy taking several different blocks and piecing them together like a puzzle to create an end result capable of receiving awe induced responses with a team of strong builders.

Preferred Building- Typically I will build houses, temples, mansions, or any large structure. I work with all types of wood, and quartz, but I am familiar with every block in the game.

W/E Status- I am familiar with using W/E to create large structures, but try not to use it because it provokes laziness within a builder.

Link to portfolio- http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/dastone07/

Time zone- Eastern

Why you should choose me- I believe in a team effort, and work hard to produce maximum efficiency out of a work crew put together by the best builders. I am a great spokesperson, and am far more mature than most my age. I keep a large vocabulary, allowing me to speak kindly to those around me, while keeping an aura of seriousness. I take my job seriously, and am willing to be held to my actions and my words.

I am willing to be only staff on this server, and no other. I will be loyal to my home server, and no other. I pledge this, and everything I have said above.
02/10/2017 8:31 pm
10Moose10
02/06/2017 8:00 pm
10Moose10
--BUMP--
02/04/2017 1:05 am
BenjiBJM
Application

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In-Game Name - BenjiBJM

Age - Eleven.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - since the 30th of August 2015.

How long can you come onto our servers daily? (Hours) - I'd be able to come on about 4 to 8 hours per week, depending on how busy my weeks are.

Why do you wish to join our Moderation Team? - I would like to join your moderation team because I feel like most other servers are something like 16+ for staff and won't accept any age under. You guys (potentially) accept people under that age, and I respect that. I think it would also be a good learning phase for me if I ever become staff on another server (I would only apply for another server if I'm not staff on here).

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. - I have experience in catching hacks such as Auto Armour, anti knockback, fly, etc. I have banned around 13 people and muted around 24. (the bans mostly for hacking or 5th mute)

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different servers? - I was once an administrator on my friends server. I decided to stop working for his server because my life was just extremely busy back then and I was having some personal issues back then myself. But those issues are resolved and my life isn't as busy. I think his server shut down a couple months ago as well, which is sad.

How many Staff positions have you held before? - one.

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our servers and not others?(If your found to be staff on another servers and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at VADservers). - Yes, I am. I am not currently staff on any other server.

What country are you currently in? - I live in Australia and I have been for my whole life so I don't expect to be moving any time soon.

What is your TimeZone? - AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. - I think you should choose me because I am a young, eager to learn and mature boy.
I have not once been banned, muted or warned on a server once.
I think you should choose me

I am learning how to make a website so I could potentially make you a website of your own.
I think I would be good for the job because I speak to people a lot.
I'm quite social and according to a lot of my friends and family very nice.
I am a homeschooler so I can be online during the week more than most people my age.
I'm getting into factions more and more so your server will be one of my main servers.
If I get accepted I would mainly just make sure everything is alright on the server and that no one is hacking or saying bad things and/or cyber bullying anyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S: I'm planning to do some videos on your server if I have your permission to.
02/02/2017 4:54 pm
Will_12378
In-Game Name - Will12378 : Alternate account : Will_12378

Age - 12

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - 5 Years

How long can you come onto our servers daily? (Hours) - 2

Why do you wish to join our Moderation Team? - Yes

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. - Yes the most difficult one was a guy who automated 50 bots to join a server and spam with /minecraft:me then it said a server link so to prevent I had to ban all of his ips from the server. (Like 20 ips)

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different servers? - Mod, Developer, Admin, Chat Mod, Staff Manager, trainee, and Helper.

How many Staff positions have you held before? - 14 All from different servers.

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our servers and not others?(If your found to be staff on another servers and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at VADservers). -Yes I am willing to do anything that the staff above me tells me at my own willing risk.

What country are you currently in? - United States Of America

What is your TimeZone? - Central Time Zone

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. - Because I am well aware of how to be staff. I know many command and think I might be of use for your server. I think that it would be hard to accomplish some tasks at hand but at the end I will always find a way to push through so that I wont disappoint you picking me as a staff. I am well aware that I am young but I am more mature then most 12 year old kids. I think that most kids that join will start being ignorant brats and will spam chat with rude thoughts about other people. If I am denied I am very clear why and I don't mind because I will still play.

Sincerely

- William Witter
01/31/2017 4:56 pm
10Moose10
BUMP!
01/30/2017 2:03 pm
10Moose10
--BUMP--
01/30/2017 10:35 am
10Moose10
--BUMP--
01/29/2017 11:58 pm
Level 1 : New Collective
SunsetCB_
In-Game Name - AgentFluffyy (previously "sunsetgirl13")

Age - 19 (20 this year)

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - 4.5 years

How long can you come onto our servers daily? (Hours) - Around 2 to 4 hours

Why do you wish to join our Moderation Team? - I wish to join your Moderation Team to keep people in line. I want to make the server a fun and happy environment for everyone. So basically, I want to help you deal with cheaters or just generally the "bad players", in order for other players to enjoy your server for a long time with no stress of being wronged.

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. - For this specific situation I encountered, I wasn't staff, however my position was close to a staff member's job. I was a gym leader for a pixelmon server and granted commands such as /invsee plus more, but the rest are irrelevant for this example. A player accused another that they stole something of theirs, which the other denied. I used the command, and the other player had lied, they indeed had stolen the item. So I screenshotted and reported to a higher ranked staff, unless they were able to comply and give the stolen item back.

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different servers? - Around the time I first started playing minecraft, I helped a friend of mine build a role play server as an Admin, but later moved down to Moderator, only because I couldn't offer as much time in the past. When the owner quit, I co-owned the server with my cousin. It wasn't a huge server, but at peak hours, we'd often get a maximum of 20-30 players at one time.

How many Staff positions have you held before? - I don't apply often, but I've been Admin, moderator, co-owner (for a short time though), and helper (for this one, server was discontinued a little while after.). I've held the staff position of admin and mod for a couple months before dedicating time for school.

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our servers and not others?(If your found to be staff on another servers and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at VADservers). - Yes, I absolutely agree to solely work as staff on your servers. I'm currently not staff anywhere else.

What country are you currently in? - Philippines, but I'll be moving to Australia in exactly 2 weeks.

What is your TimeZone? - GMT +8 hours, in two weeks it'll be GMT +10 hours (without daylight savings)

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. - You should choose me because I'm very easy going, and very easy to work with. I've never caused much trouble between peers and/or friends. In fact, never been banned or told off from any server I've played on. I'm a fast learner and usually never have to be told twice to do something. I've also worked with the typical plugins used in most servers when I worked in the role play server. (Permissions, essentials, world edit and a couple fun plugins like disguises. It was a long time ago but I've also worked with role play necessary plugins that give you powers.) I could just as easily relearn everything as I've got plenty of free time. There was a time where I played around with all kinds of bukkit plugins when I created a bukkit server just for my cousin and I. As a 19 year old female, I'm quite mature. I'd give myself a 9/10 in terms of maturity. I can be fun, don't worry, but I know where to draw the line and be stern. I've never betrayed anyones trust (in real life and in game), more often it's me being betrayed, but that's besides the point.

And if you personally think I'm not fit enough to be a Moderator, then all I simply ask is to be a Trainee to prove my words.
01/30/2017 12:10 am
10Moose10
ACCEPTED
Join discord.
01/29/2017 11:31 pm
ObliviousKor
In-Game Name - ObliviousKor

Age - 18

Maturity Level : 6/10
How long have you been playing Minecraft? - 3 Years

How long can you come onto our servers daily? (Hours) - Approximately 7 Hours

Why do you wish to join our Administration Team? - I Love To Sosialize And Help Other Staff Members / Players That Are In Need if Help!

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. - For Spammers Ill Mute Him/Her For 15 Mins, For Hackers Ill Give A Ban Of 30 Days.

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different server's? - Head Admin Twice, In ChaosMC & MinersDream, Both Are 130+ Players Daily, The Servers Was Shut Down Cause Of Lack Of Good Staff Members, Ive Been A Head Mod Once, In FireFrenzyOP, A 300+ Players Online Daily, But I Didnt Like How The Owner Took Our Credits / Hardwork.

How many Staff positions have you held before? - Like ive said, Head Admin Twice And Head Mod Once

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our servers and not others?(If your found to be staff on another servers and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at VADservers). - I Am A Loyal Trusted Staff Member In My Last Old Servers, I Wont Betray VADServers!

What country are you currently in? - Malaysia

What is your TimeZone? - UTC +08:00

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. - I Am A Trusted Loyal Hardworking Staff Member, I Wont Betray, If Players Are In Need Of Help I Will Help Them As Much As They Do, I Have Fun Sometimes, But I Will Focus To My Position If Need To! ]
01/29/2017 11:12 pm
TiredChicken
In-Game Name - TiredChicken

Age - 17

How long have you been playing Minecraft? -5 years

How long can you come onto our servers daily? (Hours) - 5-9 hours

Why do you wish to join our Administration Team? - I used to be co-owner and I miss the experience.

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. - hackers first I would record them hacking. I would ask them to get onto team speak and go to a site called team viewer. If they decline a screen share on Skype. This site gives me access to the computer they are on. If they allow my access. If substantial proof is found that they are hacking they will receive the agreed upon punishment

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different server's? - CO-Owner (2x)
Mod(1x)
Builder (2x)

How many Staff positions have you held before? - 4

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our servers and not others?(If your found to be staff on another servers and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at VADservers). - Yes

What country are you currently in? - United States

What is your TimeZone? - Eastern Time Zone

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. - I have nothing to lie about. Minecraft is a good way to help people grow and maybe make money from it. I enjoy the factions scene more than anything. I have done multiple things for a server and I would like to be able to do that again.
01/29/2017 10:36 pm
10Moose10
---BUMP---
01/29/2017 8:57 pm
10Moose10
---BUMP---
01/29/2017 7:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
TheDarkSeeker
In-Game Name - AdminPlusPlus

Age - 16

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - 6

How long can you come onto our servers daily? (Hours) - 3-5
Why do you wish to join our Administration Team? - I would like to join your Administration Team because I wanna "Use my powers for good" I wanna help a little server grow. I have tons of experience with running server so I think I will be a big help!

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. - A kid is hackusating another kid and spamming. I would tell the one hackusating to stop and report on the forums. A kid is bhopping around. Ban him. Kid spamming chat. Mute him

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different server's? -
I owned my own server for about 1 year with 250+ players on daily.
I was manager on another server for about 4 months with 100 players on daily
How many Staff positions have you held before? - 2 Owner and Manager

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our servers and not others?(If your found to be staff on another servers and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at VADservers). - I am currently helping my friend start one but once its done I wont be staff he just needs help.

What country are you currently in? - United States of America

What is your TimeZone? - Mountain Time Zone

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. - Well I a lovable person. I'm a fast learner. I'm familiar with the following plugins
Essentials
Group Manager
Pex
World Edit
World Guard
Faction plugins
HCF Plugins
Holographic Displays
Multiverse
Mature Level: 9 I can get stuff done but I can have fun
Trust: 10
I can setup Enjin website and Buycraft