-=( ValericMC Factions Staff Needed )=- -=(Apply Now)=-

VexroYT's Avatar VexroYT7/21/16 4:25 am
1 emeralds 173 3
7/22/2016 10:55 am
liscuate's Avatar liscuate
WELCOME!
Hello there fellow minecrafters! Today we are here with the application process for ValericMC! ValericMC is a new and astonishing factions server! The server has not yet been released yet as the server is not yet fully completed and we would like YOUR help! So if you are interested, please keep reading bellow!

What do we expect of you?
All we expect is your very best! We would like for you to: Report any suspisous activity, help other staff members, help players on the server, help the server become much greater and all that great stuff! Once we see that you deserve a higher rank than you have, we will look into a promotion. All we really expect is your very best and what any other server owner would expect of their staff.

Specific Staff Rank Applications
Admin:
Click to reveal
Age -
Name -
Time zone -
Skype (Required) -
What is your past experience as a Admin? -
How often can you be on? -
How will you benefit the server?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Mod
Click to reveal
Age -
Name -
Time zone -
Skype (Required) -
What is your past experience as a Mod? -

Helper
Click to reveal
Age -
Name -
Time zone -
Skype (Required) -
What is your past experience as a Helper? -
What do you expect to get out of this rank?
What commands do you expect to get with this role? -

Developer
Click to reveal
Age -
Name -
Time zone -
Skype (Required) -
What is your past experience?
Can you make your own plugins?
Can you code and/or recode?
Are you good at configuring plugins?

GOOD LUCK
Good luck on your staff application and we will get back to you as soon as possible

ValericMC Owner, Vexro
VexroYT
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/22/2016 10:55 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
liscuate
Age - 13
 Name - brent
Ign - liscuate
Time zone - central europa time
Skype (Required) - liscuate
What is your past experience? I am a dev on other servers and i have an own server (i have proof)
Can you make your own plugins? Yes
Can you code and/or recode? Yes
Are you good at configuring plugins? Yes
How often can you be on? - all times but not when it is night
How will you benefit the server? Help people en adverse the server
07/22/2016 10:05 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
EnderDoezYT
I am applying for the Helper rank
Age - 12
Name -ItsPsy [Changing soon to JustPsy] [Irl name is Ethan]
Time zone -Eastern Caribbean
Skype (Required) -ethanmiles1231
What is your past experience as a Helper? -I have been Helper on numerous servers, but my most successful periods, were when I was accepted as Helper on a server called WanderersInk. I soon was promoted, and ended being a co-owner on the server. I was then Helper on a server call Exile Factions, and became moderator, but as I said, I have been Helpers on numerous servers, some not succeeding

What do you expect to get out of this rank?I don't expect much, I just think I should have commands that enable me to make sure the server is safe from hackers, dossiers... and such. I don't expect any big commands from this ranks, only perms that enable me to help the server out.

What commands do you expect to get with this role? - I expect /kick, /mute, /tempban, those are the key ones that are needed to be a staff member.

How often can you be on? -I can be on for 3-5 hours, since its Summer, but I'll only be able to play for 6-10 hrs, on the weekend.

How will you benefit the server?Well, I think that I can provide safety to players who are in fear of hackers and such, as I have terrific leadership skills, and I am willing to help anyone. I possess all the traits a helper should have. I am loyal, and will be dedicated to the server, I am helpful, and love helping people. I am serious, and will not threaten to punish those who are in need of punishing, and I am caring, and will be willing to comfort anyone in need of comforting. I am also very good with calming people down, like those who threaten the server.

Thank you for reading my application, good luck to all the other applicants!
-Ethan
07/21/2016 4:47 am
Level 1 : New Miner
UltimateOne
Age - 13
Name - DeUltimateOne {IRL Name: John}
Time zone - +8 UTC
Skype (Required) - Will /msg ingame
What is your past experience as a Admin? - I have been admin and head-admin many times on many servers. From my experience I have learnt most of what there is to learn about being admin and head-admin. I have learnt the responsibilities and skills needed to fulfil the range of tasks required by this essential role. I know how to do things right and how to use admin commands properly.
How often can you be on? - 2-3 hours weekdays and 3-4 hours weekends
How will you benefit the server? I will benefit the server by brining a positive attitude and a range of different skills. I will help out the server in any way possible for me. I am willing to do any duties required me as an admin and even outside my role {Doing someone else's tasks if needed}. I will approach any challenges or tasks with a positive and a passionate attitude, as admin is my most preferred and enjoyed role from any role on a server as a staff member.
Thank you for reading my application, I hope you accept me and I will enjoy working with you.
-DeUltimateOne
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome