/

CalmCoolMike's Avatar CalmCoolMike11/25/16 2:48 pm
1 emeralds 241 7
11/26/2016 3:23 pm
raidarr's Avatar raidarr
/
CalmCoolMike
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/26/2016 2:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
GreatGeneral1
1) Skype Name:Michaelmakemuffin

*2)Age (15+):15

*3)Skills/Experience(As in any past experiences, and if a builder, what you would be good at): Yes i had many past experiences. I have made communities grow and prosper and allow new players to get great experiences. I often teleport to people from time to time to see if anything is fishy and to make sure everyone has a fun and safe time.

*4)Name(First name): Michael

*5)Country Located in (Must be from USA/Canada):USA

*6)Ingame Name:GreatGeneral

*7)Any other information that would be important: I can play 5-6 hours a day on the server allowing me to be very active and can see if there are any hackers,advertisers,etc.
11/26/2016 2:06 pm
mathew170
To anyone thinking of applying. Please be cautious when getting accepted on skype. The owner who I suppose contacted me asked for video evidence on skype of me and photo ID on official papers which is a red flag in my opinion since it's a violation of privacy. You have been warned
11/26/2016 3:23 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
If true (photo evidence to support it would help), asking for Photo ID is flat out an invasion of privacy and a red flag in the opinion of anyone remotely caring about their security.
11/25/2016 3:31 pm
mathew170
1) Skype Name: mathew17025

2)Age (15+): 17

3)Skills/Experience(As in any past experiences, and if a builder, what you would be good at): As for skills, I'm very observant on players. I watch them whenever I feel something is fishy or something is going on. I also have good communication skills when talking to people about anything going on about their actions or what happened on a sever. As for experience I've been the head staff on a server called Solarcraft that I've have been on for more than a year now.

4)Name(First name): Matt

5)Country Located in (Must be from USA/Canada): USA

6)Ingame Name: MidoriIsHere

7)Any other information that would be important: I'm able to go on as long as needed if it's busy or even not busy. I'm also good at following directions on what's need to run the server smoothly for other players.
11/25/2016 3:12 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
CalmCoolMike
To people who submit applications, we will be able to get to them 7-9 PM tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience.
11/25/2016 3:03 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
RepresentingDesigns
*1) Skype Name: representingdesigns@gmail.com (i know its a email. search it and you will find me)

*2)Age (15+): 16

*3)Skills/Experience(As in any past experiences, and if a builder, what you would be good at): I used to own BeefyFactions ( server with at least 20 people on at a time ) and I am usually admin on most of the servers I play on.

*4)Name(First name): Johnathan

*5)Country Located in (Must be from USA/Canada): USA

*6)Ingame Name: LucBeasty1

*7)Any other information that would be important: I am a very mature and independent administrator and I plan on making this server big. I will need the server ip that way I can check out the server and put in my word if anything needs to be changed. I have Customer Support experience and I can offer very many things to the team. Thank you.
11/25/2016 2:59 pm
iGetRich
*1) Skype Name: hayesc3322

*2)Age (15+):15 (turned 15 on November 6)

*3)Skills/Experience(As in any past experiences, and if a builder, what you would be good at): I am good at distinguishing hackers/cheaters with blacklisted clients! i used to be a hacker myself but stopped cause it wasnt helping me at all

*4)Name(First name): Carl Preston Hayes

*5)Country Located in (Must be from USA/Canada): USA

*6)Ingame Name: iGetRich

*7)Any other information that would be important: I am a great builder/pixelartist if u have an image you want me to make!

WHat is the server IP?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome