Vanilla Beta community server idea

Calethos's Avatar Calethos10/4/17 4:28 pm
1 emeralds 214 5
10/13/2017 9:42 am
Calethos's Avatar Calethos
Hello, let me just start this off by saying that if you're a new player you probably don't understand why I would want to create a Minecraft Beta server again instead of a new one, or maybe you do, anyways this isn't really for the people who don't quite understand why I would want to start a Beta server but still if you do are interested, please read on!

Now that's out of the way let me start this off by saying I really miss the old times of the alpha and beta of Minecraft, for me it only got worse after that and I don't enjoy the new survival for some reason, I prefer the old Beta times.

That's why I want to create a community server for this, for all the people who miss the old nostalgic times, of course we cannot bring it back to it's glory days but still we can try to do the best we can, right?

How this would work is rather simple, I trust the people that they wont fuck around being annoying to others or being dicks in general, I expect that we can all just play together as a community, it will be a vanilla server, with no ranks so we're all equals, and we can do like community projects, start towns, create little bases for people who start off, things like that!

Of course, before I would buy the server I want to know how others think about it, and if they think it's a good idea or not.
Also What version to play in? (That is the reason for the poll)

Well thanks for reading, and maybe untill soon!
Calethos
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter