Survival Minecraft Realm: DEDICATED PLAYERS WANTED

INFlNITY's Avatar INFlNITY5/30/16 8:42 pm
12/28/2016 10:01 pm
DirtyVegetable's Avatar DirtyVegetable
Greetings,

If anyone is familar with hermitcraft and/or have experience with a survival singeplayer world - think of the idea of a 100% vanilla survival topped together with a small community of dedicated players.

Currently we have a minecraft realm with 4 trusted players on our server. We are seeking to find more minecrafters who can image the same ideas we do. These include insane bases created across the map, nether portals linking transportation together, fighting dragon/wither as a community, trading, and so on...

Here is a little of what we have going so far (realm created in April 2016):

We want to keep the same map and same players as long as long as we can make it last. There will be no block protection/item protection so finding players who are actually in it for the great opportunity will require a application. Skype is not required nor is any other sort of voice communication.

Application

- Minecraft Username:
- How long have you played MC? :
- Why are you interested in this server? :
- How many hours would you be playing daily/weeky, are you on summer break?:
- Additional information:

Please comment your application below. Accepted applicants will receive a private message on planetminecraft and an invite that will pop up in the minecraft client
INFlNITY
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/28/2016 10:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
DirtyVegetable
Still accepting applicants?
11/02/2016 4:00 pm
Whiskerlight
Application

- Minecraft Username: Whiskerlight
- How long have you played MC? : About 4 years so far
- Why are you interested in this server? : Because its hard to find decent players to play mineceaft with and just the people apart of a server can have a major role in how successful a minecraft experience can be so please consider me.
- How many hours would you be playing daily/weeky, are you on summer break?: The amount of time i put into my play time can very from day to day because im currently back in school and a freshmen so i may only have the ability to play maybe 2-5 hours a day and 6 hours on weekends including fridays.
- Additional information: Im so sorry i am now just sending in a invite request so long after your post about your server so if its still running id love to join and thank you for your time.
07/18/2016 12:47 pm
Skullvik
- Minecraft Username:Skullvik
- How long have you played MC? :2.5 years
- Why are you interested in this server? :I like playing in survivle but it gets lonely without other ppl and large servers can hav lots of hackers and trolls
- How many hours would you be playing daily/weeky, are you on summer break?:except sunday I usually play from around 10am to sometimes 6pm and yes I am on summer break
- Additional information: Skype is Skullvik
05/31/2016 9:28 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
InfiniteBeatsHD
- Minecraft Username: InfiniteBeatsHD
- How long have you played MC? : 4 years, going onto 5
- Why are you interested in this server? : Just looking for a small server that is pure vanilla, and thought I might give this server a try!
- How many hours would you be playing daily/weeky, are you on summer break?: For the next 2-3 weeks maybe 2 hrs a day? once summer break hits I'll be on more often
- Additional information: If you need my Skype its InfiniteBeatsHD as well
05/31/2016 9:10 pm
Level 1 : New Warrior
markwright2
- Minecraft Username: Markwright2
- How long have you played MC? : approx 3 years maybe more
- Why are you interested in this server? : it seems like a unique and fun experience as well a good way to meet some new people and have enjoy minecraft the way it was ment to be.
- How many hours would you be playing daily/weeky, are you on summer break?: im not summer break as i do work i would probably be active around 3-9 hours a day depending on whats happening irl or with work on average probably around 6 hours.

- Additional information:
i am always looking to try new things and this certainly seems interesting.
05/31/2016 8:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
peijianwu
Are you going to add me? My username is Patricking. You accepted my app
05/31/2016 4:24 pm
INFlNITY
Thank you for the applications everybody. I will PM accepted applicants.
05/31/2016 12:01 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Robot
Dajeru99
-USA
-Dajeru99
-I've been playing on and off for about two years
-I am interested in this server because I recently got introduced to Mindcrack and I thought the idea of a survival server where gamers work together in order to get a goal for people in amazing
-I'd be playing for about 11 hours a week, and I start summer break this Thursday, and I start up Marching Band early-mid August
-Skype: manwithaplan75, Specialties include experienced building, limited redstone, and expert mining
05/30/2016 11:49 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
livingspring
- Minecraft Username: _living_spring_
- How long have you played MC? : 4 years
- Why are you interested in this server? : I just think it's nice to hang out with other friendly faces, and I'd like to join something small but fun. I have free time this summer, and this is part of how I'd like to spend it.
- How many hours would you be playing daily/weeky, are you on summer break?: Depends on what I'm doing during the week. I may be doing kayaking trips during the weekend so that will shorten my time during the day. I can commit 4+ hours on minecraft during the day, and maybe 3-7 on the weekends.
- Additional information: If you need skype, pm me. Thanks for reading! I appreciate it.
05/30/2016 11:34 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Joshua_Manning
- Minecraft Username: JoshuaManning
- How long have you played MC? : since Alpha 6 Years
- Why are you interested in this server? :To Have a Server I can Really dedicate My Spare Time too
- How many hours would you be playing daily/weeky, are you on summer break?: Average about 44 hours weekly maybe even more
- Additional information Skype SevereDwacky
05/30/2016 11:29 pm
peijianwu
Sry its Patricking I just put my skype lol
05/30/2016 9:01 pm
peijianwu
- Minecraft Username: Patricking007
- How long have you played MC? : Since 2013
- Why are you interested in this server? : I love to play on hermitcraft like community servers and I have played a few but they never last. Also now that its summer and I have nothing to do It would be fun to find a great server to play on.
- How many hours would you be playing daily/weeky, are you on summer break?: I am on summer break and I can get on everyday for an average of 5 hours maybe.
- Additional information: Skype is patricking007
05/30/2016 11:17 pm
INFlNITY
Welcome aboard. It says your username is invalid. Maybe typo error?
05/30/2016 8:56 pm
adamantine
- Minecraft Username: adamantine11
- How long have you played MC? : 3 1/2 years
- Why are you interested in this server? : im bored of servers where peeps dont want to build stuff as a COMMUNITY
- How many hours would you be playing daily/weeky, are you on summer break?: im on summer break i would be playing ~6 hours per day at a guess
- Additional information: light blue is my favorite color
05/30/2016 8:55 pm
INFlNITY
lyricaly- Age: 15
- Minecraft Username:lyrical
- How long have you played MC? : since my 12th birthday and I just turned 15 a week ago
- Why are you interested in this server? : its hard to find pure vanilla servers, and those are my favorite
- How many hours would you be playing daily/weeky, are you on summer break?: 2 more weeks until summer break , but like 5 hours a day until then and then most of the day .
- Additional information: Hi:)

Accepted. Click minecraft realms and look for the invitation at the top
05/30/2016 8:48 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Bunny
BeforeIDie
- Minecraft Username:lyricaly
- How long have you played MC? : since my 12th birthday and I just turned 15 a week ago
- Why are you interested in this server? : its hard to find pure vanilla servers, and those are my favorite
- How many hours would you be playing daily/weeky, are you on summer break?: 2 more weeks until summer break , but like 5 hours a day until then and then most of the day .
- Additional information: Hi:)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome