1.6.4 Small Mature Group [No lag] [24/7]

COCO_OPS's Avatar COCO_OPS9/26/13 2:23 pm
1 emeralds 5.8k 108
5/2/2014 10:35 pm
craftcrossing's Avatar craftcrossing

Me and a couple of friends have been playing hard survival and we're hoping to find a few more people to join us. We've just bought a proper server to host this, no one has had any lag so far and the server is online 24/7. The server is currently 10 slots, we have no plans to become a big server.

There are some plugins like chest protection, this is not pure a pure vanilla server.

Rules:

Our rules are common sense but I have listed them here to make it absolutely clear.

No griefing or stealing
Please do not build too close to others without permission
Swearing is allowed if it's not directed towards an individual
Be mature and respectful
Use full English, no text speak or abbreviations
Chat is for communication, not for giving a running commentary of what you're doing
Do NOT ask for teleports or spawning of items, trading and sharing of items is however encouraged

Application:

IGN:
Times you normally play:
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft:
Preferred contact method (PM, email or skype):

I'm more interested in mature people that won't annoy existing members with childish behavior. Your ability and knowledge of the game is much less important.

Server (need to apply first):

I will send you the details via the contact method you specify in your application.

COCO_OPS
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/02/2014 10:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
craftcrossing
IGN: craftcrossing
Times you normally play: From 3:00pm-8,9,10:pm, On Sat And Sun 8:00am-1,2,3:00pm
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft: I am craftcrossing, a server owner, a very mature player, who respects the other players and hopes to make their playing experience good, so they stay on the server, and of course, have fun. I am good with redstone, building, and Pvping.
Preferred contact method (PM, email or skype): Skype, but I do not know if I can verbally speak that much to the group. But I can message.

I'm more interested in mature people that won't annoy existing members with childish behavior. Your ability and knowledge of the game is much less important. : I think I am mature because my goal is to make sure the other players enjoy their experience. I will help every player to my fullest extent, and if I do become whitelisted, message me on Skype, craftcrossing is my Username, the Ip, and version.

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to overlook my application. Thank you, have a great day!
02/14/2014 2:44 pm
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher
ryan12538
IGN:Ruben65960
Times you normally play: about 5 times a week.
01/27/2014 11:22 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
MarubeLiziva
IGN: liviya2003
Times you normally play: It really depends: If I'm in a good mood and don't have a ton of homework I play TONS!! If I'm in a crappy mood and have a lot to d I just leave my computer alone
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft: I personally like to build and do some roleplaying. (if aloud) As a person I am actually very mature if told to be but I am a little "uniqe"
Preferred contact method (PM, email or skype): Email: mac0cucumber@yahoo.com
01/05/2014 4:56 pm
Kirito_Cameron
IGN:montybone1234
Times you normally play:Weekdays 5pm-8pm Weekends 11am-9pm
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft: My name is Cameron. Whereas I am 13 im very mature for my age but fun at the same time. Im looking for a fun Semi-Vanilla server that I can spend time on with a small but well rounded community!
Preferred contact method- You may email me at tasty.tacos567@gmail.com

-Sincerely, Cameron
12/29/2013 5:50 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Pony
StealingDaPenta
IGN: TomDescheemaeker
Times you normally play: between 16.00h-22.00h , during vacation (like now) a ton during the whole day & night.
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft:
Survival is my thing. I can not really build nicely and you will notice if you accept me. However, I can survive pretty good, even on hard. The nether is not new to me but the brewing, however, is still a thing I'm not quiet familiar with.
Preferred contact method (PM, email or skype): I would like to get contacted by my PMC account. However, if I get accepted and everything works I can give my skype.
12/29/2013 5:41 pm
MetaLizard
Please whitelist me, my ign is Metalizard. Thanks:)

Times you normally play:Two or three times a day, hour or two each normally. Probably play a bit less when school starts again. I'm tired of big servers where people will ruin all your hard work, and want to get to know people. Please email me at RockLizardNate@gmail.com
12/19/2013 9:57 pm
Lazershow7
IGN: Lazershow7
Times you normally play: Around 8 am to 11:30 Am and 6 pm to 11 pm
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in Minecraft: I like to do it all in Minecraft, Build, Pvp, Mine, Gather resources, all of it. I play on many servers, but lately I have only been able to play on servers that are 1.6.4 because I lag too much with 1.7.4, I hope this server doesn't get updated if I get accepted so I can stay and play
Preferred contact method (PM, email or skype): Email please Embletong112233@Gmail.com
12/11/2013 9:26 am
Pelican67
My son and I would like to join .. We're in Central Florida ..

His info:
Login: embsikorsky
Plays: Evenings, but not much lately
About him: School teacher, he got me hooked on minecraft!

My info: pelican67
Plays: Anytime during the day when I can
About me: Massage Therapist .. Enjoy playing on non-pvp servers ..

Would enjoy a nice server to play on .. Thanks!
12/09/2013 5:08 am
Roswell19
IGN: Roswell19
Times you normally play: When I'm not busy
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft:I like to explore and mine alot. I think of my self as a hobbit in minecraft " a hill is my home"
Preferred contact method (PM, email or skype): Skype: stephen.martin86
12/09/2013 12:59 am
bugses100
Whitelist me please.
bugses100
I'm usually on 4-7 pacific time
I like to build legit. NOT a griefer. I don't like pvp, but I can defend myself well.
I'm 14 almost 15
Just send me an email: bugses100@gmail.com
11/30/2013 6:37 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
iamvalion
Hi
11/26/2013 7:03 pm
o1230sponge
IGN:o1230sponge
Times you normally play:Better question is when i dont
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft: i like to have fun with other people in minecraft . I never grief and am always nice as long i am being treated nice.
Preferred contact method (PM, email or skype): skype: o1230sponge1
11/26/2013 5:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
TheBlockMage
I didn't mean I build in creative mode, I meant to say I creatively build I'm all about SMP
11/26/2013 5:23 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
TheBlockMage
IGN: TheBlockMage
Times you normally play: 5-12 EST
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft: Creative Builder. See examples at http://theblockmage.imgur.com/
Preferred contact method (PM, email or skype): e-mail or PM
11/26/2013 4:44 pm
mGPhant0m
IGN: mGPhant0m
Times I normally play: Weekdays: 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm Weekends: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
In Minecraft I enjoy to make houses and sometimes do a small farm, I tend to stay quiet and keep to myself with my play style, but I sometimes will team up with someone. My friend and I are looking for a small server to play on and would love to join this one. It seems like the perfect community and player size for what we would like.
Preferred contact method: Skype: Brenden.Hansen.Wrey
11/23/2013 10:11 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
klipper404
Please WhiteList Me : )
Name:klipper404
11/20/2013 1:44 pm
Garte
IGN: CptGarte
Times you normally play: 1 hour at least every day and about 4-6 hours weekends
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft: I have experience of 1,5 years, i like building projects a lot, good with farms and pvp, quite good with redstone. i m looking for a server with fun events like game etc and players respecting each other..
Preferred contact method (PM, email or skype): PM or email (i have issues connecting to skype at the moment)
11/16/2013 4:41 am
GrndExchnge
Guys my server: 76.72.172.234:25581 PlotMe, Factions, PvP, SkyBlock, And More!!

1.7.2!
11/16/2013 4:37 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
CurtissL
IGN:CurtissL
i like to play minecraft and i enjoy playing it with people who dont greif.
Preferred contact method (PM, email or skype):PM
11/13/2013 1:17 pm
NexusFTW
IGN: ____Nexus____
Times you normally play: 4 to 9
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft: I Like To Build In Survival As It Adds A Challenge Collecting Materials And Building Without Fly!
Preferred contact method (PM, email or skype): Skype : BananablePro
Please Whitelist me If its bukkit i can Make Custom Plugins For You )
11/11/2013 7:35 pm
imarknowmh
Hi! My name is Mark My In game username is MarkJack123. I live in the United States (Michigan). I play Minecraft at least 1-2 hours a day. The reason I whould like to join this server is because I like playing survivals with other people not just alone.
Thanks for your time!

-Mark
11/08/2013 1:08 am
COCO_OPS
We're looking for players for our new server!
11/06/2013 4:36 pm
jackme123abc
COCO_OPS By the way, I'll post something about me still being interested when I see a post on here about the new server.
11/07/2013 4:23 am
COCO_OPS
I appreciate you sticking around. It would have complicated matters if I had new players joining in the middle of such a big change.

The new server is up although it's not perfect yet, but if you don't mind some rough edges I can let you on. I will PM you the details.
11/05/2013 6:05 pm
jackme123abc
Okay I be checking this post as often as I can. Thanks for replying
11/03/2013 7:23 am
jackme123abc
Sorry if that posted twice, I tried to delete one of them, but I couldn't delete just one
11/03/2013 7:21 am
jackme123abc
Hey, my IGN is JackCrafter2012, and I would love to join this server. I live in the United States, and I like to do survivals, which, is obviously one of the reasons I would want to join a server like this, but I really like to do survivals with other people, so this would be perfect for me. Thanks for your time, -Jack
11/05/2013 1:07 am
COCO_OPS
We are temporarily closed to new players while we move to a new and better server!

Check back in a few days if you're still interested.
11/03/2013 7:19 am
jackme123abc
Hey, my IGN is JackCrafter2012, and I would love to join this server. I live in the United States, I play Minecraft 1-4 hours a day, and I like to do survivals, which, is obviously one of the reasons I would want to join a server like this, but I really like to do survivals with other people, so this would be perfect for me. Thanks for your time, -Jack
11/01/2013 11:24 pm
Pickle_Biscuit
IGN: Pickle_Biscuit
Normally Play: All the Time
I love playing non popular servers because you can make everyone on that server your friend. Vanilla Minecraft is my favorite thing about Mc. I would like it if you would add em to your white list and I can help you out with anything. I don't Grief, Raid, or Troll. I hate people who do that and I hope you can trust me and add me to the server. I also like these servers because people are usually nice and help you out!!!!!!!!! I hope we can be best friends on this server!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
11/01/2013 6:47 pm
nxflower
Omygosh Im so sry xD its MadeLnChinaa
N ty for letting me join <3
11/01/2013 4:25 pm
nxflower
IGN : MadeInChinaa
Times you normally play : 4-9PM EST
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft : I used to play in my friends server; it was a pretty small server so most people knew each other. After it closed i rlly wanted to find another server like that xD. I like to go mining and exploring on minecraft c: n building as well but only with others.
11/01/2013 6:58 am
Level 22 : Expert Crafter
Gizmosrevenge
Hello. Are you still open to one more minecrafter? My IGN is Gizmosrevenge1, im 36 years old and im almost new to minecraft.i have watched many YouTube videos on beautiful buildings and a few on redstone. I like to build between 8.30 pm and 2am uk time mostly. So id like to join you. Please could you white list me.
11/01/2013 6:15 pm
COCO_OPS
nxflowerIGN : MadeInChinaa
Times you normally play : 4-9PM EST
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft : I used to play in my friends server; it was a pretty small server so most people knew each other. After it closed i rlly wanted to find another server like that xD. I like to go mining and exploring on minecraft c: n building as well but only with others.

You have been added!

In other news: We have cleaned up the whitelist, most of the people who have applied here didn't even bother joining!
10/31/2013 4:28 pm
SolidCoal
Hi, noticed server is down and hope you aren't upgrading it at the moment as I havent got the stuff I would want to keep around in my inventory at the moment - Been around on the server a fair bit today though and not seen anything so hoping not happening yet.
10/31/2013 5:11 pm
COCO_OPS
There will be in game announcements and a link to a post with more detail several days to a week before it happens. The update probably won't happen for a few weeks yet but don't quote me on that. Either way there will be plenty of notice. I may also be prepared to move any established structures over to the new map upon request, it must be of reasonable size and effort, basically no mud huts or anything else that didn't take much effort (details of this option will be in the future post).
10/30/2013 12:09 am
MexicanHerobrine24
IGN:MexicanHerobrine
Times you normally play: Everyday
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft: I am a energetic person wanting to play with a couple of people and not more then 100 or more and this seems like the perfect server. I like to build villages too.
10/31/2013 2:38 pm
COCO_OPS
frackem12IGN:EliteCyphrix
Times you normally play:From 4:30 PM - 9:00 PM Central Time
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft:I like to build,explore,and hunt you know,just minecraft stuff elitecyphrix13@gmail.com

BarbedWizzHey there,

I saw your msg and as a 27 year old teacher who plays for fun this seemed right up my alley. Below is my application which I hope you consider.

IGN: BabredWizz
Times you normally play: 5-11 pm EST (somewhere in there most days and on wknds when around)
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft: I've been playing this game consistently now for about 4 years and have yet to really find a mature server where we all work together to create something great. I am really in the market for a server with a great group of ppl who work together and just have a good time.

If this appeals to you at all (which I hope it does!) pls pm me. I will happily answer any other questions you may have

Thanks for your applications. We will soon be updating to 1.7 and creating a new world. You are welcome to join but your creations MIGHT be lost. You will however keep your inventory on the new world so you can still use the time to collect some resources. It is unknown when the update will happen but it will be announced in game in advance.
10/29/2013 10:06 pm
BarbedWizz
Hey there,

I saw your msg and as a 27 year old teacher who plays for fun this seemed right up my alley. Below is my application which I hope you consider.

IGN: BabredWizz
Times you normally play: 5-11 pm EST (somewhere in there most days and on wknds when around)
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft: I've been playing this game consistently now for about 4 years and have yet to really find a mature server where we all work together to create something great. I am really in the market for a server with a great group of ppl who work together and just have a good time.

If this appeals to you at all (which I hope it does!) pls pm me. I will happily answer any other questions you may have
10/28/2013 3:05 pm
SolidCoal
Hi, hoping you guys still have room for new players...
IGN: SolidCoal
Times I normally play: Varies a bit, but will be weekends and 6-10pm GMT, a couple of times a week.
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft: My name is Matt, I mainly just build things out of curiosity to see if they work, enjoy a bit of exploring and even just mining can be relaxing. Looking for a server as single player gets a bit lonely from time to time.
10/29/2013 7:43 pm
COCO_OPS
Added.
10/26/2013 11:59 pm
Rajin
IGN: rjsnke5o1
Times you normally play: Can be stagnated.
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft: My name is Ryan, I enjoy programming and figuring out how things work. What I like to do in minecraft is mostly cave, however I find all aspects of minecraft enjoyable.
10/26/2013 11:50 pm
Obius
I am very interested in your small group setting. Please whitelist me: xXDemoranzXx
10/26/2013 11:26 am
ZombieCharm
Hey! You still accepting people?

ING: ZombieCharm

Times you normally play: All days. All day. I have a problem with this game :c

A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft: I love to ake auto farms and make a mine. I want a server of a few to have the time to meet them all
10/28/2013 10:14 am
COCO_OPS
RajinIGN: rjsnke5o1
Times you normally play: Can be stagnated.
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft: My name is Ryan, I enjoy programming and figuring out how things work. What I like to do in minecraft is mostly cave, however I find all aspects of minecraft enjoyable.

Added.
10/25/2013 6:25 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
K0pis
IGN: K0pis
Times you normally play: 3-5 times a week, around 4pm-2am
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft: Not the combat type, I like building and decorating.
10/25/2013 6:10 pm
ZigaCraft
Oops, didnt see this sorry

IGN:Oliversmith7
Times you normally play:5-11 GMT i play about 5 hours.
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft: Theres soo many things i enjoy to do, i love mining because i love finding diamonds and iron, i love enchanting things (fishing rods ;D), brewing health pots for people, and i love playing on multiplayer with other people on survival
10/26/2013 11:11 am
COCO_OPS
K0pisIGN: K0pis
Times you normally play: 3-5 times a week, around 4pm-2am
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft: Not the combat type, I like building and decorating.

Added you both.
10/25/2013 5:56 pm
ZigaCraft
Wrong format look down xD
10/25/2013 5:52 pm
Thalsor
IGN: Thalsor
Times you normally play: 6pm-10pm EST
A sentence or two about yourself or what you like to do in minecraft: I'm a 16 year old kid who has alot of free time who usually plays games and draws.

(If you want a skype to add you can add CW-Thalsor)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome