forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Vanilla survival server - 1.13 (Whitelisted)

1 emerald6 replies103 views
created 08/15/2018 12:51 pm by LukeH4y
last reply 08/17/2018 12:03 am
Hey guys,

I've just started up a server (literally, just) and am going to run it as a 1.13, or latest version, vanilla survival server and was wondering if anybody would be interested in joining me.

I want to create a small little community with a group of people and I'll create a discord for the server later down the line (things will obviously be moderated and looked over by myself, but I'll also be playing along too).

Simple rules apply on the server - no griefing, stealing, et cetera, Just want to create a community and enjoy the game really.

Thanks for reading.

Let me know if you'd like to join simply by telling me your username and why you'd like to join (not required, just trying to get to know the people I am whitelisting).

The IP is: lukeh4y.nitrous.it
Posted by avatar
LukeH4y
Level 1 : New Network

6 replies

08/17/2018 12:03 am
Level 1 New Miner
tresamal
I would like to join your server my username is tresamal and I want to join so I can hopefully have fun
08/16/2018 1:48 pm
Level 1 New Miner
BatKidz
Hey whats up my name is Mack (IGN BatKidz) and I'd love to join the server. I just want a nice community and a group of friends to enjoy the game with.
08/16/2018 11:58 am
Level 1 New Miner
RedactedNA
Id love to join. My name is RedactedNA (Same as my user). Id like to join because ive been searching for a small grouped Minecraft server for a while now. And id love to join that community.
08/16/2018 8:26 am
Level 1 New Miner
FactionGuy
Hey i would really like to join my username is: FactionGuy
08/15/2018 9:06 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Engineer
t1reformed
Would be fantastic if I could join, I've been searching for a smp server though nobody responds to my applications. I want to play because I have not had the chance to experience the most recent updates through 1.9 and would like to learn from other players about the newer aspects of the game. Been playing since 1.2.5, my ign is vbeck54 if you'd like me to join I'd be more than happy to. I also have mic and Discord if necessary, Thanks!
08/15/2018 6:46 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Tuxalicious
I would love to join! My username is grandfathertux

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome