forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Vanilla Whitelisted Server: Looking for new recruits

2 emeralds12 replies190 views
created 12/14/2017 8:56 pm by Lyfter
last reply 12/16/2017 2:05 pm
Hey! I'll keep it brief, I'm the owner of the new Disconnected Vanilla Whitelist server.

We are in the process of trying to start the founding community and such, we do everything through discord or you can apply on this thread! Its super quick and I'm looking for trust worthy, mature players to build a tight community where you can come to relax. I prefer you apply via discord, but I will take applications on this thread:

Discord Invite: www.discord.gg/6etPtd

Server rules:
1) No griefing - if there's a structure, leave it alone if it isn't yours
2) No hacks or game changing mods - things like optifine and mini maps are okay, but x-ray and such are banned
3) Be respectful to everyone - treat someone the way you want to be treated, regardless of race, religion, gender, etc.
4) Language - you can cuss and such, but words that target specific people or are used against others inappropriatly is unacceptable
5) In your application - state that you have read rule number 5
6) Spamming - Don't spam the chat, no one wants to see it
7) Use common sense - if you have to think if this is okay.. its probably not

Application: Copy and paste, then answer the questions with replies
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please answer all of the following questions honestly:
IGN:
Age (no min. age requirement):
Hobbies:
Have you been banned from previous servers(be honest, this wont disqualify you):
How long have you played Minecraft:
Do you work? if so, what is your job:
Why are you applying to Disconnected Survival:
Do you have a mic:
Posted by avatar
Lyfter
Level 10 : Journeyman Network

12 replies

12/16/2017 1:45 pm
Level 1 New Miner
ZELDAJESSI
IGN: ZELDAJESSI
Age (no min. age requirement): 16
Hobbies: Dance, theatre, gaming, writing, poetry, volunteer work
Have you been banned from previous servers(be honest, this wont disqualify you): No
How long have you played Minecraft: On and off for 5 years.
Do you work? if so, what is your job: It's not a "real job" but I am a non-professional ballerina and I perform at random things like festivals and I do some local musical theatre. I also do volunteer work in my community.
Why are you applying to Disconnected Survival: I want to be able to play Minecraft with people that are cool and I like being able to talk to friendly people while I play.
Do you have a mic: Yes.
12/16/2017 2:05 pm
Level 10 Journeyman Network
Lyfter
Hey Zelda! I appreciate you reading through our application and such, you will be one of the last 3 to be whitelisted in the first rounds of applications! congrats and I hope to see you on the server! Also I'd appreciate if you could join our discord server for communications purposes, you are not required to chat but it help me out a bunch!

www.discord.gg/AkNnZpc
12/16/2017 10:46 am
Level 1 New Miner
AlmoREAL
IGN: AlmoREAL
Age (no min. age requirement): 15
Hobbies: I have no idea, building i guess
Have you been banned from previous servers(be honest, this wont disqualify you): no major servers, only from corrupt servers
How long have you played Minecraft: 8 years
Do you work? if so, what is your job: ye, editor at a local film producer
Why are you applying to Disconnected Survival: fun
I HAVE A MIC
12/16/2017 11:36 am
Lyfter
hello AlmoREAL! I'd be happy to whitelist you, all I need you to do is join our discord server until our website is finished. I will be checking on players fairly often this weekend to make sure all of the rules are being followed. looking forward to seeing you!

Server IP can be found on the server post in my profile, or in discord
12/16/2017 7:33 am
Level 30 Artisan Cake
epicmuffin848
IGN: epicmuffin848
Hobbies: youtube
Have you been banned from previous servers: nope
How long have you played Minecraft: 7 years
Do you work? if so, what is your job: nope
Why are you applying to Disconnected Survival: Hacent played on a server in a while and want to get back into it with a close community!
Do you have a mic: yes
((rule 5))
12/16/2017 11:38 am
Lyfter
hey epic, I appreciate the application and the reading of the rules. You were very sparse in your information, I'll whitelist you but I'll be checking on players often this weekend to ensure rules are followed, looking forward to seeing you!
12/16/2017 1:58 pm
Level 1 New Miner
djclay8108
IGN: djclay

Age (no min. age requirement): 18

Hobbies: Golf, Kayaking and hiking

Have you been banned from previous servers(be honest, this wont disqualify you): One for glitching a couple years back.

How long have you played Minecraft: Since 2012 so 5 Years

Do you work? if so, what is your job: I do work, I have a paid internship as a database analyst for Kforce
Why are you applying to Disconnected Survival: I am applying because It has been a while since I've been on Minecraft and I am looking for a tight-knit community that can benefit and help each other.

Do you have a mic: I do not currently unless I use my tablet, I will be getting one soon.
12/16/2017 12:52 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
GalaxySan
IGN: Fancyhatman
Age (no min. age requirement): 13
Hobbies: Video games and Art
Have you been banned from previous servers(be honest, this wont disqualify you): No
How long have you played Minecraft: Since 2011
Do you work? if so, what is your job: No Job
Why are you applying to Disconnected Survival: I love helping and I'm constantly online (and I'm really bored)
Do you have a mic: Yes, but its not the best quality.
I have read Rule Number 5
12/16/2017 12:00 pm
Level 1 New Miner
fabwit
IGN: FabFabwit
Age (no min. age requirement): 16
Hobbies: Parkour And Video Games (within minecraft i enjoy building)
Have you been banned from previous servers(be honest, this wont disqualify you): Nope
How long have you played Minecraft: 7/8 years i think
Do you work? if so, what is your job: No, i attend school
Why are you applying to Disconnected Survival: Because i want to play survival, but with a tight nit community, Big servers just cant give me that because of the amount of players.
Do you have a mic: Yes

And the discord link is expired, you need to tick the box "Set this link to never expire" :)
12/16/2017 12:05 pm
Lyfter
whoops I put the wrong invite link in, here use this one: www.discord.gg/AkNnZpc

I love your application and your attitude. I'll be checking in on players a lot this weekend to make sure things are being maintained and rules are being followed. welcome to the server!
12/14/2017 11:29 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Oakansheild123
IGN:
Age (no min. age requirement): 15
Hobbies: Watching videos, gaming
Have you been banned from previous servers(be honest, this wont disqualify you): Yes, I decided to charge back.
How long have you played Minecraft: 4-5 years
Do you work? if so, what is your job: I work at a supermarket usually 18 hours a week.
Why are you applying to Disconnected Survival: I haven't played mc for about 6 months and want to get back into it. smp's have always been my favourite type of servers because I can be creative and play plain vanilla with other people.
Do you have a mic: Yes. I also have discord (not skype)
12/15/2017 7:43 pm
Lyfter
Hey Oakansheild! Come hop on our discord! I also want to whitelist you, but you left IGN blank

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome