Velum PvP Join Now We Need Staff

AgentZyphicsv212/31/15 10:22 am
1 emeralds 184 6
12/31/2015 12:00 pm
X_Doodle_X
Hey Everybody, Join My Server Right Now We Need Staff It is almost guaranteed a position

Ip - scorehosting.eu:25574

Dont forget the port.
Posted by avatar
AgentZyphicsv2
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/31/2015 12:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
X_Doodle_X
X_Doodle_X avatar
What is your minecraft username?
Doodleman1999

What is your age?

What is your skype username?
Wi11_Murray

What country do you live in?
England

Why do you think you're eligible for staff?
have a problem solver/natural leader type of personality and am able to make quick unbiased decisions and when it comes to making a fast decision I'm your guy. I treat everyone as equal and am respectful to everyone I come in contact with.Everything that happens to me I will use as an opportunity to learn something new to improve my life and the way I interact with others. What I value most is a healthy relationship with everyone I meet. I am very friendly with people that I do not know very well because I see it as an opportunity to create a positive impact in their life. When I see a problem I find a solution within a short amount of time, but I am also a very good listener and always give everyone a chance to express their opinions opposed to mine before the decision is made. I do not bother myself with sexism but treat everyone as equal human beings regardless of faith, looks, or maturity. One of my best traits is patience.Staff is a privilege, not a popularity boost, as so many others treat it as such. Staff have a responsibility. Yes, taking on a staff position lessens your free time as a player, but it brightens your opportunity to help. Helping is what I've grown accustom too. Its second hand to me. For as long as I could remember, there was no greater feeling to me then the satisfaction of knowing that I may have lifted someones mood, or brighten their day through helping them in anyway possible. As I said, staff is a PRIVILEGE, not a popularity boost. If there's something to be done, it gets done. I'm not the person to say "that's not my problem" or "someone else will take care of it". The community is the number one priority, not the game I'm playing. When you submit an application, you obligate yourself to what role comes with a staff rank. You become an example; its often said that attitude reflects leadership. Staff have an obligation to set a good example, an obligation that I have no issue committing too. Dedication determines success, and its my promise to the community that my dedication to the server will result in success.

Why do I think I'm eligible for staff? For one reason, my willingness and dedication towards improving the community, and towards improving myself.
12/31/2015 10:58 am
Rxroyz
Rxroyz avatar
IGN - RxToYz

Previous IGN (If changed in name changes) - Viggolito99 its my other account.

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​ Idk for this server.

Age - (NOTE: You must be 16 to apply) 13 soon 14.

Are you VIP? If so when did you purchase? (NOTE: You must be VIP to apply) -​ ?

Timezone - Copenhagen.

Do you use the teamspeak and a microphone? - Yes

Link to gaming twitter account (if you have one) -​ -

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​ 12 am-6am

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​ Swedish and English.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​ 4-5 years ago. I play mine craft very often.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​ Yes 1 time i was Moderator on a server then it was off for a while then they got an new Owner then i said that i was Moderator then i got banned.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​ Moderator=4 Admin=3 Head-Mod=2 Dev=3 Co-Owner=1.

Where are you most active on the server? -​ ----

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​ 4 hours.

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than they? - To not be mean to them and stuff like that because ik younger people can get sad really easy.

SCENARIO : "You come home from school and have ton of homework to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on Hypixel. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you? - This app is not for Hypixel.

Do you have any experience with depression? How have you dealt with this? -​ ----

Are you able to record? -​ No.

How many Hypixel staff applications have you made before? -​ 0

What is the date of the last application you made? -​ --

Anything else we should know? - Im Swedish
12/31/2015 10:57 am
BliTzTriGGeRzz
BliTzTriGGeRzz avatar
My IGN: __Prestige
Reason you want to be staff:
I will do everything to help people across the server. i am reliable you give me a job i will complete that job. I feel like i can help this server grow, i feel that i could help this server so much using the best of my ability's. The most inportant bit about me being staff is to learn and if i do some thing rong i will be able to learn from my mistakes. i have been playing minecraft since minecraft 1.5.2 and i loved the game ever since. i have been staff on one over server but i got closed becuase the owner did not want the server no more. minecraft is a game i will never give up and i will always be online most of the time.
Do you have Skype:
im.prestige (I all ready added you)
How i will help:
When people join i and when people want to be helped i will be their to help them with what they need, when chat gets out of hand i can be there to stop people from being disrespectful by using commands like /mute and warn to make them stop.
Rank i want to achieve:
Moderator but i would prefer to trial-mod because staff will be able to watch over me and see if i have the responsibility to handle the rank.
Is there anything we should know about you?
Some times i will be on after my school has finished (may be different time zone to you).
My trust Level: 8
My Maturity Level: 7
12/31/2015 10:50 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
JackLetzPlayz
JackLetzPlayz avatar
1.Age i am 13 years old
2.Skype my skype is JackLetzPlayz
3.Name james millward
4.Position Wanted developer or if not available then staff manager
5.What could you benifit towards the server? as a developer i would be able to do pretty much do anything like editing server files to make them more suited to the servers needs,i would be able to also configure server plugins(group manager ect,) the only thing i cant do is make ridiculously complicated plugins as my java coding skills are a bit limited xD. here is a plugin example of one ive made ( http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/realistichg/ ) as you can see its not very good haha,
6.Why do you want to join? i really like minecraft and honestly, i just want to help you guys
7.What skills do you have?basic java, html , friedliness and most importanty , COMMON SENSE
8.What will you do as a [Dev] i will help you code you plugins(only simple ones) and i will also be able to set up your new plugins, and give you some plugin suggestions, i will also fix bugs keep server running ect.
9.Hours Availible 4 a day except weekends it will be 8 , every other weekend i wont be on because ill be at my dads.
10. Extra Information i hope you like my application thanks for taking your time to read it
12/31/2015 10:46 am
Rxroyz
Rxroyz avatar
IGN: RxToYz
Experience: Moderator=4 Admin=3 Developer=3 Co-Owner=1.
What I'm good at: Im good at plugins like GroupManager, Essentials and WorldEdit.
Im too good at protecting servers from hackers, modders, spammers and griefers.
Name: Viggo
Timezone: Copenhagen.
12/31/2015 10:26 am
BliTzTriGGeRzz
BliTzTriGGeRzz avatar
Nice server

__Presige*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2022
www.planetminecraft.com