forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

_▄█ Venimousity Mc Hosting Recruiting █▄_

1 emerald36 replies812 views
created 12/30/2014 3:50 pm by derpsa
last reply 12/31/2014 9:15 pm
Welcome to venimousity minecraft hosting! Im the CEO/Owner mah46124. We are looking for different teams to go for this.
TEAMS:
Hosting Team - You guys are the ones who are willing to host the server on your computer and are the ones who must have their computer running for long amounts of time.
Support Team - You guys are the ones who have the logins to the servers and you can help with any technical issues with the server. You must keep track of anything that goes wrong and at the end of the month the team will meet and discuss the issues and what needs fixed.
Sales Team - Anything to do with making sales or getting their server up you guys are in charge of that. You make sure that they pay their monthly fee or you shut them off. If theres any questions about sales you are the ones who will answer it.
APPLICATION:
Name:
IGN:
What do you want to be called?:
How long have you played minecraft?:
You want paid or nah(payments dont start until we're getting bigger):
Why Do you want to take part?:
Experiance?:
Skype?:
-----------------------------------------
Parts for certain jobs to tack on..
Host - can you keep it up 24/7 or is there times on it.:
Sales - What do you do if someone wants a 8 gig but it isnt listed in our prices:
What do you do if somone doesnt pay their monthly fee?
Support: What do you do if a server wont start?:
--_----------------------------------------------------------------
IF YOUR ACCEPTED EXPECT A REPLY ON PMC AND A SKYPE MSG SAYING CONGRATULATIONS!
Posted by avatar
derpsa
Level 10 : Journeyman Network

36 replies

12/31/2014 9:15 pm
Level 19 Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
IMPORTANT:We need host skype us!
12/31/2014 10:39 am
Level 8 Apprentice Miner
nicktrick92
I would like to apply for Support Member

Name: Nick Major

IGN: nick_the_mc_boss

What do you want to be called?: Nick is fine

How long have you played minecraft?: For around 3 years I believe

You want paid or nah(payments dont start until we're getting bigger): Payment would be nice, but I do not require it... It is fun to do something like this!

Why Do you want to take part?: I am very good at support, and I have been running Minecraft servers for around 2 years now... I am familiar with many bugs, glitches, and errors with Minecraft servers, so I am able to help out when something goes wrong... I am very good with people, as I am going to get my college major in Public Relations, and I also am very good with many plugins. To name a few: WorldGuard, WorldEdit, Essentials, PermissionsEx, and many more!!!

Experiance?: I was a support member/Live chat admin for MP Minecraft Services... We offered free server services (Building, Advertising, website design, etc.) to all people. I was head of support, and lead all the support members. Unfortunately, the website closed down because of lack of funding (The free live chat service starting charging, and we had no income).

Skype?: nicktrick92

If a server won't start, I would do the following: First I would troubleshoot with the user and have him (or myself) run through the message he gets when he tries to start it... I would then mpve on to solving the problem. I would read what the error says and correct the issues (Possibly to many plugins, not enough ram, etc.), I would fix the server to the best of my ability and get it back online ASAP!

Please Note: Skype is the best way to contact me, as I have it up on my phone 24/7, so I am able to get a notification whenever I get a skype message!

Thank you guys for the oppertunity, and I hope I am able to help the company because it sounds pretty good! Thanks

-Nick
12/30/2014 11:05 pm
Level 10 Journeyman Network
derpsa
Venimousity Is still searching please come and apply for us!
12/30/2014 9:40 pm
Level 1 New Network
MinecraftExpert1
May Anyone Donate For Our Hosting Company And They Still Can Be Staff
So We Can Make New Things Like 20$ Or More Thanks

Thanks From Venimousity Hosting SalesMen
12/30/2014 8:57 pm
Level 1 New Miner
acedter
APPLICATION:
Name:Nick
IGN:acedter
What do you want to be called?:Nick or Ace
How long have you played minecraft?:3 years
You want paid or nah(payments dont start until we're getting bigger):Nah am not in it for the money but maybe a little gift
Why Do you want to take part?:I want to gain working experience, helping others and something fun for me to do.
Experiance?:I have been Mod once on a prison server but unfortunately been shut down due to funds.
Skype?:Nicholas.lee35

Cheers Nick
12/30/2014 11:04 pm
derpsa
Denied Sorry
12/30/2014 7:09 pm
Level 41 Master Wizard
SherwoodGaming
Venimousity Minecraft Hosting isn't a legal entity and they are all to young to even run a company. . No one is capable of spelling or building a website without using a web builder. Here is the best part, they offer plans and purchases yet they have nothing to sell. No hardware, no equipment. Zero . Diamond Plan has unlimited ram? Good luck with that and good luck with this poorly put together thing...
12/30/2014 11:20 pm
Level 15 Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
Also where did you find their plans
12/30/2014 11:19 pm
Level 15 Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
I agree Just didn't want to say anything
12/30/2014 6:59 pm
Level 16 Journeyman Explorer
GamingSensation
"Elmosisko"
"FastestHorsie99"APPLICATION:
Name: Brooke
IGN: FastestHorsie99
What do you want to be called?: IDC
How long have you played minecraft?: Beta 1.1
You want paid or nah(payments dont start until we're getting bigger): IDC
Why Do you want to take part?: I rly luv helping. I know you (Mah) and Elmo (You?) From like 10 other servers. I would love to take part in helping your server.
Experiance?: I have been every rank from owner to helper. (Including owner & helper) I have been all ranks in between, all ranks many times. Example: 3 Owner 7 Co-Owner Etc. I have been promoted a lot.
Skype?: N/A, If you want 1/3 of my emails / twitter / instagram, PM me.

Host - can you keep it up 24/7 or is there times on it.: I don't really want to host.
Sales - What do you do if someone wants a 8 gig but it isnt listed in our prices: You tell them that they cannot get it unless they pay the specified price.
What do you do if somone doesnt pay their monthly fee?: You suspend their server until its paid.
Support: What do you do if a server wont start?: IDK, I think I'm best at sales.

Its a hosting company

I know.
12/30/2014 6:58 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
VortexPlays
Name: Javon
IGN: ttcoolgoodguy12
What do you want to be called?: Vortex
How long have you played minecraft?: Since 1.2.1 Full Version
You want paid or nah(payments dont start until we're getting bigger): In the future yes, but at the current moment no
Why Do you want to take part?: So I can help with sales or support and keep the wonderful server up and running
Experiance?: Co-Owner, and Admin
Skype?: vortexplaysonpc
Host - can you keep it up 24/7 or is there times on it.: Not at the moment
Sales - What do you do if someone wants a 8 gig but it isnt listed in our prices: Tell them they can buy 2 4GB or 4 2GB
What do you do if somone doesnt pay their monthly fee?: Warn them to pay their fee or cancel their server admission
Support: What do you do if a server wont start?: Work with other support to fix the server in console.
12/30/2014 6:54 pm
NerdyMechanic
"FastestHorsie99"APPLICATION:
What do you want to be called?: IDC
Why Do you want to take part?: I rly luv helping. I know you (Mah) and Elmo (You?) From like 10 other servers. I would love to take part in helping your server.
Experiance?: I have been every rank from owner to helper. (Including owner & helper) I have been all ranks in between, all ranks many times. Example: 3 Owner 7 Co-Owner Etc. I have been promoted a lot.

Host - can you keep it up 24/7 or is there times on it.: I don't really want to host.
Sales - What do you do if someone wants a 8 gig but it isnt listed in our prices: You tell them that they cannot get it unless they pay the specified price.
What do you do if somone doesnt pay their monthly fee?: You suspend their server until its paid.
Support: What do you do if a server wont start?: IDK, I think I'm best at sales.

Its a hosting company
12/30/2014 6:53 pm
Level 41 Master Wizard
SherwoodGaming
I own a database, around 40-50 servers on an offsite network. I was wondering about some things, could you please contat me on skype: sherwoodgamingdev
12/30/2014 6:50 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Umbukla
Name: Ryan Devitt
IGN: Umbukla
What do you want to be called?: The Prodigy
How long have you played minecraft?: 1 year
You want paid or nah(payments dont start until we're getting bigger): yes
Why Do you want to take part?: I would like to help the server
Experiance?: No
Skype?: Umbukla
Host - can you keep it up 24/7 or is there times on it.: No
Sales - What do you do if someone wants a 8 gig but it isnt listed in our prices: No
What do you do if somone doesnt pay their monthly fee?
Support: What do you do if a server wont start?: Yes
12/30/2014 7:25 pm
NerdyMechanic
Denied srry
12/30/2014 6:54 pm
GamingSensation
"No No Yes" Wait.. what?
12/30/2014 6:45 pm
GamingSensation
APPLICATION:
What do you want to be called?: Fasty / FastyCake

12/30/2014 6:42 pm
GamingSensation
Mah, remember me?
Hehe, you and Elmo are my good friends..
12/30/2014 6:35 pm
Level 4 Apprentice Miner
Bubbyfong
Good work. Bump
12/30/2014 5:45 pm
Level 1 New Miner
acedter
APPLICATION:
Name:Nick
IGN:acedter
What do you want to be called?:Nick or Ace
How long have you played minecraft?:3 years
You want paid or nah(payments dont start until we're getting bigger):Nah am not in it for the money but maybe a little gift
Why Do you want to take part?:I want to gain working experience, helping others and something fun for me to do.
Experiance?:I have been Mod once on a prison server but unfortunately been shut down due to funds.
Skype?:Nicholas.lee35

Cheers Nick
12/30/2014 5:43 pm
NerdyMechanic
Bump still need people
12/30/2014 5:40 pm
Level 7 Apprentice Ranger
Creeperslayer675
Name: Austin
IGN: Creeperslayer675
What do you want to be called?: Creeper or Austin
How long have you played minecraft?: 5-6 Years
You want paid or nah(payments dont start until we're getting bigger): When your bigger
Why Do you want to take part?: Because i love taking part in and making sure people are keeping up with their payments
Experience?: I have worked on many servers, a lot
Skype?: creeperslayer675

Sales - What do you do if someone wants a 8 gig but it isnt listed in our prices: I will tell them that an 8 gig server is not an any of our packages and inform them on our other packages
What do you do if somone doesnt pay their monthly fee? I will have to shut them down and inform them of it
12/30/2014 5:02 pm
Level 1 New Crafter
NovaWolf1770
Name: Frost
IGN: novawolf13
What do you want to be called?: Frost
How long have you played minecraft?: 3 Year's.
You want paid or nah(payments dont start until we're getting bigger): I will think about money when the hosting company get's big. But for now, I'm just going to work for free and do my best.
Why Do you want to take part?: I always wanted to be apart of a hosting company, It has been my dream. Because I want to work hard and I love fixing minecraft server's.
Experiance?: I had a lot of minecraft server's before and I currently have a Minecraft Server with a TeamSpeak3 Server and their both 24/7.
Skype?: NovaWolf1770
Host - can you keep it up 24/7 or is there times on it.: Well, I don't have a good pc.
Sales - What do you do if someone wants a 8 gig but it isnt listed in our prices: I will discuss this with the Owner immediately and we will sort it all out.
What do you do if somone doesnt pay their monthly fee? I will ask them nicely to pay their monthly fee the first time, But the second time I will warn them and the last time I will give them a final warning that I will shut them down if they don't pay their monthly fee.
Support: What do you do if a server wont start?: I will check the configuration and if that doesn't work I will look at the console, And see what the issue might be, and I will then look at that executive location, Where the console tell me.
--_----------------------------------------------------------------

For much more information, Please contact me on Skype
Thanks for reading my Application!
Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Frost
12/30/2014 5:39 pm
derpsa
ACCEPTED please tell me wich part u wanna be on
12/30/2014 5:48 pm
Level 1 New Crafter
NovaWolf1770
Thank you so much! I would like to be on the Support Team or Sales Team
12/30/2014 6:13 pm
NerdyMechanic
U could be a host for small server too if u dont mind.
12/30/2014 4:38 pm
Level 9 Apprentice Narwhal
coltensplat
~Application~
Name Colten
IGN coltensplat
What do you want to be called? I'm looking to be a part of the sales team
How long have you played Minecraft? Almost 4 years
Age 15, close to 16
Payment? Eventually, yes, I'm cool with anything small
Why Do you want to take part? Being a part of a hosting company has been something that sounds cool to me, this is my chance to finally do it.
Experience? I have worked on many servers before
Skype? coltensplat

What do you do if someone wants a 8 gig but it isn't listed in our prices? I would inform them that the 8 gig package isn't available, and have them select one that is available.

What do you do if someone doesn't pay their monthly fee? I will let them know they are overdue. If they continue to fail to pay, they will be shut down.
12/30/2014 4:48 pm
derpsa
Congratulations! Accepted! For future people reading this its gonna be harder from this point! colten expect a pm soon!
12/30/2014 4:36 pm
Level 1 New Miner
kimi0902
APPLICATION:
Name: Alex
IGN: kimi0902
What do you want to be called?: Kimi
How long have you played minecraft?: Since Beta
You want paid or nah(payments dont start until we're getting bigger): Not straight away but I would later on
Why Do you want to take part?: If I were able to join the Support Team i know i can help and I would really like to help anything that is wrong with the server and the best server that it can be
Experiance?: Owner, Co-Owner, Admin, Moderator, Builder
Skype?: ninjakim100i
Host - can you keep it up 24/7 or is there times on it.: 24/7
Sales - What do you do if someone wants a 8 gig but it isnt listed in our prices: if there is a 2GB or a 4GB then tell them to buy 4 or 2 times respectively to get the 8GB
What do you do if somone doesnt pay their monthly fee? keep chasing them up on paying the fee
Support: What do you do if a server wont start?: Look into the server to find the problem and if I can't resolve it then go to someone in the Hosting Team
12/30/2014 4:41 pm
derpsa
ACCEPTED expect a pm in skype
12/30/2014 4:31 pm
Level 1 New Network
MinecraftExpert1
Thanks Man
12/30/2014 4:25 pm
Level 1 New Network
MinecraftExpert1
Name:Sergen
IGN:xX__MCExpert__Xx
What do you want to be called?:Master
How long have you played minecraft?:3-5 Years
You want paid or nah(payments dont start until we're getting bigger):Paid But Later On Not Like Strait Away
Why Do you want to take part?:Because I Know I Can Help Out You Out And Make It The Best Hosting Ever
Experiance?:I Have Only Ever Once Been Staff On Hosting But I Got Paid For A Month Then They Decied to Shut Down
Skype?:sergenpro123
Host - can you keep it up 24/7 or is there times on it.:24/7
Sales - What do you do if someone wants a 8 gig but it isnt listed in our prices:
What do you do if somone doesnt pay their monthly fee?I Will Tell Them They Can Buy 2 Servers Then It Will Be 4GB Each
Support: What do you do if a server wont start?:I Will Look The Server And See The Issue
12/30/2014 4:28 pm
derpsa
ACCEPTED Congratulations!
12/30/2014 4:24 pm
NerdyMechanic
We need YouTubers and Advertisers too and u need skype for this!
12/30/2014 4:10 pm
derpsa
We have many slots open!
12/30/2014 3:53 pm
NerdyMechanic
Im am Co-Ceo and the one thing we do need to know is mac or windows and if ur ports work plz!

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome