~VentureMC~ | Survival | Custom biomes | Friendly community!

mattpreat's Avatar mattpreat12/30/13 11:46 pm
4/13/2014 2:45 pm
mattpreat's Avatar mattpreat

~Introduction~

You awaken from a deep sleep. All you remember is fear, death and violence from the war. You are scared, but you are also alive, which is a good thing. You attempt to remember the happy memories from your past, but you can’t. You can’t help but wonder where you are and cannot focus on anything else. Could you be in a place where nothing from before matters? Maybe this is it, maybe this is your fresh start. Somewhere to survive, compete, freely explore, and just enjoy life without all the hassles normally brought upon us.
This is VentureCraft.

=~=~=~=~=~=

~A little bit about us~

Here at VentureCraft our goal is to make a friendly Minecraft community where people get along and can have fun without having to worry about all the little things, while enjoying the survival aspect of MInecraft. This is the basic idea was what started it all, the will to survive. This soon developed into us wanting to be more unique, and so we thought we should add an adventure aspect to the game (This is where we got the name VentureCraft!). Right now we have many more plans, so we welcome anyone who would like to help build.

Pictures:
Click to reveal

=~=~=~=~=~=

~What we have to offer~

-You can build anywhere! You can play Minecraft as you normally would on singleplayer, yet you also have the option to enjoy everything else the server has to offer. Here at VentureCraft we give you the option to build wherever you want!

-Custom Biomes. No more dealing with the boring vanilla biomes, we use a plugin called TerrainControl to liven things up! Although we try not to use to many game changing biomes, all the vanilla biomes are modified to keep things interesting and the scenery looking beautiful!

-No grief, get your builds protected whenever you want. If you do get griefed that’s fine to, as we can quickly rollback it for you and see exactly who did it! Also, you don’t have to worry about every little thing here. Although there is a no griefing rule, we will let most small things go for you to avoid unnesassary bans.

-The community. We strive to have the very best community possible where everyone gets along. We have rules in place to help keep things friendly in the community and appropriate for everyone. We try and make sure everyone is friendly and welcomes you into the game!

-Regular events. We will commonly have fun events for you to gain things in game and have a great time! Every Friday night we have a fireworks party where we discuss that weeks server update and any future plans! It is also a great time to relax and meet members of the community, so be sure to make it there!

-We are a new server so we still need lots of staff, builders, and a solid community. So if you join now you have dibs on the best places to live and the best chance at a good rank.

=~=~=~=~=~=

~Helpful tips and tricks~

-The main goal of the server is survival, so do not ask for hand outs and just focus on getting established on your own. If you do go and ask for handouts, your honestly just wasting your time that could be put to good use. If you find a friend that’s willing to help that is even better, but please do not ask for items right away.

-Remember to look at the rule boards! There are some commands, and more tips there. Some useful commands like /sethome can really save you when you need it. Make sure you know the ones you need!

-Complete the dungeons. Doing a premade dungeon will get you to the next rank, which will give you a better position in the community and get you extra commands. There also may be boss monsters in the dungeon, which you can kill a few times for good loot!

-Make friends, a friend helping you out can be the best thing you can find!

=~=~=~=~=~=

Now that you have read a little bit about us, come and see what we are really about on the server! Don't miss your chance, join now!
IP: VentureMC.com
mattpreat
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner