Vertex Kingdom - To All kingdom Lovers !

Zachary_ong98's Avatar Zachary_ong988/12/16 6:59 am
8/13/2016 3:20 am
Zachary_ong98's Avatar Zachary_ong98
Today I'm going to be advertising my new Kingdom server. This server is still a work in progress, but with time, we shall improve.we are looking to expand our player-base, and get more active members onto the server. If you do join the server, and face issues with permissions, please inform staff as I would like to fix everything within the first few months of the servers release. server ip ---> vertexkingdom.com

What do we have to offer?
- We are here to offer some of you staff positions, if you fit the requirements.
- We are also here to help you find the right Kingdom server for you. Our current staff aim to please.
- Custom crates, these include - Vote, for voting on the server, and other, that are won by being extremely lucky, or being bought on the store.
- Buy-able ranks that come with different types of gear, dependent on the rank cost. (Ranks + Costs can be found
- Unlimited world borders.
- Genuinely interested staff - they are interested in helping all members that need it.
- SilkTouch Spawners - this applies to rank Adventurer You can get the rank by staying active.

If you would like to apply for a staff position, which you don't have to - there are some requirements to be met, to show us you will (hopefully) be loyal, and dedicated to the server. These include -
- Atleast 14 Years of age
- Shown some loyalty to the server - player some time on the server.
- Have basic knowledge of moderation
- Grammar - grammar is key when moderating a server.
- Maturity - maturity will make you, and the server look more professional.

For those who Dont know about faction Read this !

[b]
[i]Kingdoms is a plugin similar to the popular Factions plugin, but with many changes to the gameplay. It allows a player to create his own Kingdom, protect land with the kingdom, and invade other's land for resources (and for fun). Players can also trade in items for resourcepoints, to buy upgrades, turrets and boosts from their Kingdom's nexus block.[/b][/i]
Zachary_ong98
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer