forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

VirtualGamingMC Recruitment thread

1 emerald • 13 replies206 views
created 02/27/2015 9:16 pm by Connor PlaysMC
last reply 03/01/2015 10:23 am
Why Join Virtual Gaming?

We are a caring and growing community with nice administrators and looking to hire some staff. We treat all of our players fairly and with respect. We don't abuse but if you catch an admin abusing, tell me on teamspeak.We love seeing the new skins log on to our server, I love every single one of them! I am in a little bit in a pickle though. I need a coder. If you would like to apply, join our teamspeak: virtualgaming.mainvoice.net. We have the best growing server oput there! But I can't do it without you guys. So what are you waiting for? Just punch the IP in and begin your adventure! You won't regret joining!

Virtual Gaming's goal.

Our goal at Virtual Gaming is to make sure that the players in our community have a safe, fun experience on our server. We love seeing new players join the server. We take care of our players so they can have a good time on the server. We are all about hosting a server to have a good place for the players to come and enjoy themselves. We are not in it for the money! 100% of the money that we earn goes towards the server. If that's plugins, data upgrade, ect... We love our server and I really hope that you will too.

Application for staff:
Click to reveal
1 IGN:
2 Skype:
3 Age:
4 Why do you want to be staff?:
5. Will you dedicate your time and help us grow as a community?:
6. Will you ever abuse your rank's powers?:
7. Do you have teamspeak?:
8. Do you swear that you will not ask a staff member to read your application?:
Posted by avatar
Connor PlaysMC
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

13 replies

03/01/2015 10:23 am
Level 1 : New Miner
BubbyIzzBae
Also I am applying for ADMIN
03/01/2015 10:17 am
BubbyIzzBae
1 IGN: BubbyIzzBae
2 Skype: andre.bubby
3 Age: 13
4 Why do you want to be staff? Well in my experience I would say that some servers are great and some servers are not. Of course its not my opinion to judge but back to the question I would like to be staff as I would help the server grow and help the community be a wonderful place.
5 Will you dedicate your time and help us grow as a community? Of course as I have said in the last question
6 Will i abuse my powers? No that's rude
7 Do you have teampseak? Yes i do and i have great experience with it
8 Do i swear not to beg? Of course ill just be patient and hope for the best
Thank you for your time
02/28/2015 7:10 pm
Skuter
1 IGN: Skuter
2 Skype: skuterrules
3 Age: 14
4 Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be staff because for the time I have been playing, everyone is awesome and nice and I would just love to be apart of the staff team to make it better!
5. Will you dedicate your time and help us grow as a community?: I will absolutely dedicate time to this server and help it grow.
6. Will you ever abuse your rank's powers?: I will never abuse my powers
7. Do you have teamspeak?: Yes, I have already talked with Virtual
8. Do you swear that you will not ask a staff member to read your application?: I swear.
02/28/2015 7:02 pm
PhotonPhoenixLord
IGN: Hitsugaya_Kun
2 Skype: preston.dai first one when you search it up.
3 Age: 13,
4 Why do you want to be staff?: Because i want to help new servers such as this one grow and become popular. I also like to help people
5. Will you dedicate your time and help us grow as a community?: Yes i will.
6. Will you ever abuse your rank's powers?: No, i have never abused my power in the past.
7. Do you have teamspeak?: No sorry.
8. Do you swear that you will not ask a staff member to read your application?: Yes
02/28/2015 6:43 pm
Connor PlaysMC
65ty6tyttttttttttty6hut6hjnbgvtfbhgvfbhgtfghyjut5yut5ryhjunhbgvfcvb vcx vxcxcvbp9i84324uoiu543
02/28/2015 6:27 pm
Connor PlaysMC
Bump
02/28/2015 5:39 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Goldensword483
1 IGN: Goldensword483
2 Skype: Epicdurrani
3 Age: 17
4 Why do you want to be staff?: I am very helpful and a master at World Edit. I am extremely nice and very experienced.
5. Will you dedicate your time and help us grow as a community?: Yes. I can stay on for 2-4 hours a day.
6. Will you ever abuse your rank's powers?: Never. I fully understand the consequences.
7. Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
8. Do you swear that you will not ask a staff member to read your application?: I swear.

I am applying for Admin, not Mod.
02/28/2015 5:30 pm
Connor PlaysMC
Bump
02/28/2015 4:52 pm
Connor PlaysMC
We now have crates! Join now!
02/27/2015 10:57 pm
Connor PlaysMC
Bump!
02/27/2015 10:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MyMCAdmin
1 IGN: GateKeeperHD, And MyMcAdmin (I Have 2 Accounts ) ( Premium )

2 Skype: Ill Give Later. It Is Not Needed Now.

3 Age: 16 soon to be 17 in may.

4 Why do you want to be staff?: Well I Want To Be An Administrator Because I Know I Am The Best Out Of All Applicants. I Really Know How A Server Should Be Ran. And The Main Reason Why I Want To Be An Administrator Is Because I Can And Will Participate In All Events. And I Can Build Very Cool Spawns, Warps, Or Anything Really! I Also Know How To Code Plugins For Servers. But Thats A Different Topic.
Second Goal For Me Towards The Server Is, Attracting As Much Players As I Can. I Really Wont Focus On The Player Base. But Ill Focus First On The Content. A Servers No Server Without Good Content.
Plus I Like Doing Economy Wise Configuring, Because The Economy Is Most Important Or Even The Second Most , Because Money Is What Players Use To Trade And Bargain With.

5. Will you dedicate your time and help us grow as a community?: Well I Mean I Would Not Be Applying If Not...

6. Will you ever abuse your rank's powers?: Well I Would Not Call It Abusing, Because Sure, Admins Get Creative. I Won't Spawn In Items, Unless Someone Scams, And Their Scammer Is Banned. Ill Only Use Creative Or World Edit Or Even Op Permissions For Building. Because I Really Love Participating In Server Events!
Being Around Many Players, Or Even Small Amounts Is Fun Because You Can Learn Alot About Different Peoples Backgrounds.

7. Do you have teamspeak?: No BUT i MIGHT get it, if i am accepted.

8. Do you swear that you will not ask a staff member to read your application?: Lol. I Won't, But How Will They Know If I've Applied Is My Question?...
----
I will add more :
9) Please Note, If You Do Not Accept Me As An Admin, I Do Not Want To Be Staff. I Want To Be A Leader, But I Cannot If I Am Some Boring Moderator. I Like To Take Charge And Actually Make A Difference Towards The Server.
I Know I Am Sounding Like A Broken Record, But I Really Want Whats Best For The Server, And I Know Deep Down, It Will Not Happen Without Me ( Lies XD )
But Seriously I Am Probably The Most Mature In Situations, The Most Respectable, The Most Funnest Administrator There Is.
I Promise You That If You Accept Me As Administrator You Won't Be Let Down.
also, i know very well that everyone thinks they are the best at administering, but me, i am different, i am creative, i am fun, i am loyal , dedicated, and most importantly i most likely wont abuse ( Cheat ) .

if ya have anymore questions msg me in game, im on right now lol
7:29pm 2/27/2014
02/27/2015 10:12 pm
Connor PlaysMC
Bump!
02/27/2015 9:17 pm
Connor PlaysMC
IP: virtualgaming.mcph.co

Planet Minecraft

Browse