Vivian's Factions

2 emeralds 3 replies 58 views | started 11/24/2017 6:31 pm by VivianDach
Server IP: play.vivian.moe
Server version: 1.12.2 with 1.8 Combat mechanics.

Hello there fellow minecrafters,

Vivian's Factions is a well-optimized Factions server for 1.12.2, optimization and performance is what I strive for on the daily basis in any case (:

Within the server you have the option to use your in-game money towards rank upgrades, which allow you to have more awesome benefits on top of the ones you already get as a regular player.

Factions is fully optimized for the fullest raiding potential, and the economy is quite hard just for the sole purpose of making it more versatile and enjoyable of a server to play on. All the information and rules within the server are listed within the /spawn area, as well as /rules.

As a system administrator working at a hosting company, I've done my absolute best in to optimizing the server the best I possibly could. Feel free to join in and drop me a message if you'd ever like to have any sysadmin advice (:

Advertising is fully allowed on the server in the sense it's within the topic of an ongoing conversation and so are links, as long as you don't spam too much or explicitly joining the server to advertise X server on it.

You can find my PlanetMinecraft post regarding my server here: https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/vivian-s-factions/

The website is currently being worked on and all other relevant information and terms of service, as well as privacy policy, will be established within in.

Thank you for reading through on this post, and I sincerely hope to build a nice caring playerbase one day. Feel free to let me know what you think of the server and what can be improved in-game, or as a reply to this thread. I will take any suggestions in to consideration.

Kind Regards,
Vivian
Posted by avatar
VivianDach
Level 1 : New Network

3 replies

11/28/2017 3:56 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Network
VivianDach
Bump :3
11/24/2017 6:36 pm
Level 31 Artisan Soldier
Acier Builds
Very nice post
11/24/2017 6:45 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Network
VivianDach
Thank you very much. I hope to gather up a bigger community, so any thoughts are most appreciated (:

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome