VOIDMC | EPIC FACTIONS SERVER | NEEDS BUILDERS/STAFF

EnderCyclone's Avatar EnderCyclone4/23/16 8:07 pm
1 emeralds 131 4
4/23/2016 10:09 pm
lobosu12's Avatar lobosu12
Come join VoidMC! We need builders, mods, and admins! staff must be 11+. We are currently building the lava factions spawn and really need builders! Come join NOW! we are looking forward and waiting for you to join our server and staff team! Apply here!

IP: 184.154.16.178:38860
EnderCyclone
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/23/2016 10:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
lobosu12
Minecraft name: lobos_forever
Mature: 9/10
communication: Skype preferred
availability per week: 5 out of 7 days
staff: Moderator or Admin
experience: Yes (2 years ago as admin)
I would like to apply for admin or moderator because i feel i can bring a lot to the server. I do have experience with admin but not moderator. I could help with small building project.Ever sense i have wanted to be staff again. I was a staff with a server who got 20 players per day. I do have Skype to contact you.I can also just be a helper to help players or anyone.I do know what to do with people who are breaking rules. My goal is to build up the server and not break it up or mess it up at all. You can reply or email me to let me know if i am accepted.Email is lobos.is.santos@gmail.com
04/23/2016 9:50 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
zXShoot2KillXz
IGN: zXShoot2KillXz
I would like to be staff because i like to see servers progress and i like to contribute to them in any way i can.
Maturity level:9/10
I can contribute by helping out wherever is needed, making sure everyone plays fair, no hacks, and i can also help to keep the server in general clean and appropriate. I am a friendly person who has had experience on 5 other faction servers, as MOD or ADMIN.
Rank you are applying for: MOD or ADMIN.

Please consider me as an option for staff on your server, take care -Shoots

EDIT: message me if you choose me as staff.
04/23/2016 8:29 pm
Bowdel
Minecraft name:
IdkYouTubeItDude
What position: Admin or Something

Real life name(Just First Name if Needed): Casper

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff because I am a helpful, respectful and I always do the assigned tasks as efficiently and quickly as possible (or if asked, take it slowly) I want to become staff I will try my best with the first assigned tasks, if I need to be tested I will gladly do that. As said above I can do anything. I will continue to do my best, as mod, or helper, the permissions are limited I understand. I will ban hackers as I see them with the correct eligible amount of evidence and will mute players that disobey CHAT related rules. I exclude the people from events or DPS if they are disobeying the DP rules and include the players that do the RIGHT thing and if a player seems to be having fun, helping players, etc, and may sponsor them gladly, for their app, if they're thinking about applying. I'm happy to help any player, I will help everyone and as many people possible. I have been exceedingly accepted for many servers and I hope this can be my like 50th

How can you help out the server: I can help by, well, enforcing the rules to new players, welcome new players to the server, help if the build team may have struggles, etc. I am a magnificent builder and a great pvper. I can help the server by assistance with commands that other staff may not understand, I know the basics of /ban and /mute etc, and when I need to use them.
but I will try my best to do each task at a medium speed, but properly. I will enforce the rules to new comers (players) and new staff that join the team, and welcome them to the team aswell. I would like to be staff because I know how to use many commands, but properly! I have seen many staff abuse their powers and I had to deal with it myself since no other staff was on. So the way I dealt with it. Let's break this down. Firstly I had to call a Head-Mod on, then I had to Tempban them (I didn't have ban, while I was waiting I had time to tempban for 1hour, gives the mod time to get on) and I gave the mod the player's username and he demoted and banned him.
Why should you choose me: You should choose me because I am a warm hearted, helpful person. I will not let anyone get away with hacking on the server. If someone is hacking I will inform another staff member IMMEDIATELY and tell them about the player and will ban them if I see them hacking. I will first tell the player to report it on the website. Then I will ban the player if it not false. If it is false, there will be no action made.

What are your experiences running a server: I have owned my own server. I've been staff on over if i get accepted then this well be my 49 servers now and I believe I have enough experience to be eligible to become staff on your server, and I hope I serve well If i'm accepted. I've been staff on 50th servers now and most were factions/pvp and or prison. Most were small and closed down. I used to Admin my friends servers, and I know how to use the all commands cuz i am a dev and a web-dev

How many years have you been playing Minecraft: since it came out

Contact information (Skype): IdkYouTubeItDude
04/23/2016 8:24 pm
Dasher205
IGN: Dasher205
Reason i want to help the server: I just want a good server to help and expand the player base. I can be on most of the time and help with bugs.
What I can do to help the server: I can help build the spawn and i can keep the community clean. I can also help administrate the server and keep everything on track.
Skype?: Yes i do have skype.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome