✨ VYXEL MC ✨ ➡ LOOKING FOR BUILDERS, DEVS, HELPERS AND MORE!

SEGA_FREAK's Avatar SEGA_FREAK7/7/19 12:25 am history
1 emeralds 136 4
7/12/2019 9:50 am
ssam542's Avatar ssam542
Hello everybody! my name is Ben and today im here to look for people interested in joining and committing to a newly made minecraft server network called Vyxel MC! i am a self-taught programmer and game developer with 10 years experience so alot of what we make will be used with %100 originally made plugins. currently we have planned on creating servers such as Custom/OP Survival, Skyblock, Creative, Factions and Minigames. all of which will be custom made, we are in desperate need for lots of staff because of how new this server is so dont hesitate to apply, anyone can join! if you're interested application requirements are listed below!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STAFF NEEDED:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-

x3 Admins POSITIONS ARE FILLED

Head-Admin (Requires Experience) POSITION FILLED

x4 Moderators POSITIONS FILLED

x2 Senior Moderators

x1 Head-Mod
x2
Developers (Requires moderate Experience)

x1 Head-Developer (Requires Experience)
x6 Builders

x1 Head-Builder
x4-5
Helpers

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
NAME:
DISCORD:
POSITION OF CHOICE:
WHY CHOOSE YOU:
PAST EXPERIENCE (IF ANY):
SEGA_FREAK
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/12/2019 9:50 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
ssam542
NAME:
Sam

Private Information (this is a public forum)

IGN:
ssam542

DISCORD:
ssam#1337

POSITION OF CHOICE:
Head Moderator

WHY CHOOSE YOU:
My Abilities -
I've been administrating servers for a long time now, and know just about everything. I am very efficient in plugin configuration, and know Java and C++/C# if needed. I am also very good at growing communities and making sure everyone on the server is happy, and here to stay. I've greatly helped servers, and I can do the same here.
Cooperation -
I am a fairly calm person, and overall consider myself easy to work with. I am pretty laid back and I'd say I'm fun to talk to. I often help people in chat and can read gibberish pretty well, making it easy to talk to me, regardless of English ability. I do sometimes translate if people talk to me in a different language if need be. I respond quickly and can be here if there is a report, or another issue. I would be a great addition to the team and can help the server become better.

Every great team needs a great leader, and I can do that for Vyxel MC.
PAST EXPERIENCE (IF ANY):
I've been a staff member on many servers, ranging from 5-200 players. I have owned a few servers, and have a vast knowledge of administration. I could go on about all of the different servers I have grown in the past, but I'll just sum it up. I have the experience required to strive as a staff member with professionalism, knowledge, and overall excellence in moderation. I almost always know what to do, regardless of the situation, and can take care of it.
07/11/2019 11:10 pm
Miltox
NAME: Matthew
IGN: Miltox
DISCORD:Miltox#2306
POSITION OF CHOICE: Helper / Mod
WHY CHOOSE YOU: I am willing to support the development of this server and attempt to bring in more players.
PAST EXPERIENCE (IF ANY): Used to own a server
07/11/2019 6:15 am
4bits
NAME: Georgie
IGN: 4bits
DISCORD: 4bits#5513
POSITION OF CHOICE: Developer
WHY CHOOSE YOU: I am moderately experienced in java development. I am actually in college for my BS in Computer Programming.
PAST EXPERIENCE (IF ANY): I'm in school for development, and I've created many servers in the past.
07/08/2019 5:41 pm
blazitt
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
IGN: Jacob
IGN: Blazitt
DISCORD: blazitt 7078
POSITION OF CHOICE: builder or head mod
WHY CHOOSE YOU: I am a fairly new player to the game but I have a graphic design background with some awesome works out of minecraft and I am looking for a way to implement them into the game trough a server like yours. I have some ideas and would like to work on them with your team
PAST EXPERIENCE (IF ANY): no experience
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome