[Wanted] JAVA] Vanilla, hard difficulty, active community server to join.

Hammermine's Avatar Hammermine5/22/18 6:32 pm
5/22/2018 6:50 pm
34486SCI's Avatar 34486SCI
I have been searching in vain for a good survival server for a while now. The ones I try out seem to be normal difficulty and/or dead, only 1 or 2 people ever on. I would have though that Hermitcraft style severs with active communities would be easy to find lol. If you play/own/admin a server like what I am looking for please let me know. What do I have to offer? Well, I don't claim to be the best builder or redstoner but I feel that I am decent and I am always looking to improve and learn at both. I am honest, I don't cheat, I am always willing to lend a hand. I am respectful of server rules and other players personal space, ie I wont be stupid and build in someone's back yard. I don't leave hanging trees or unfilled creeper holes. I don't swear, bully, talk politics, religion, or anything else offensive. I am familiar with Teamspeak as well as Discord. I have no problem with vocal or text chatting. I am in my 30's, so no immature drama. I play most nights and weekends if I am not spending time with my wife and Son.
Hammermine
Level 1 : New Miner