WE NEED STAFF AND PLAYERS ON OUR PvP SERVER!!!

SkyUHC's Avatar SkyUHC1/20/18 3:35 pm
1 emeralds 127 3
1/21/2018 7:56 am
sianmccc's Avatar sianmccc
We Need Staff And Players On Our Server SkyUHC! This Server We Worked Very Hard To Code And Program For Many Of Months And Its Finally Done! If You Would Like To Apply For Staff Click The Link Below, If You Would Like To View The Server To See If You Like It Click The Link Also! We Are Looking Forward To Seeing You On The SkyUHC Network For ABUSING HAVING FUN PLAYING SKYWARS, 1v1s, BUILD BATTLE, MURDER MYSTERY, AND MORE

JOIN NOW
ip: SkyUHC.mcpro.io

Apply For Staff
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScwQg7ierlZN7oxEkv4pA81c7UtnkyUoCvcvNZvQePsQuIASA/viewform

View The Server
https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/skyuhc/

HAVE FUN ON THE SERVER!! SEE YOU THERE!!!
SkyUHC
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/21/2018 7:56 am
sianmccc
I'm just going to most it here because its not letting me click the link
1) IGN: sianmccc

2) Age: 16

3) Timezone: UK

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): Definitely 10.

5) Position/Rank Applying For: I have owned a very successful server in the past therefore I am capable of doing any of the top positions.

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I have got a lot of experience in minecraft and server development and I think you could use my help.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: Since I was 11 so more than 5 years!

8) Previous Experience: Owned a server for 2 years until my exams came around. Have helped 2 friends develop their servers (FireShot, and Slink1357) I've been moderator once but I actually find it quite fun! Aha

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): sianmccc on discord

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: I build all the time in my spare time and get on well with people via minecraft chat.
Weaknesses if I can only play from 3pm to 10pm. UK times

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: I like working on team projects but when it comes to building I have very specific ideas and like to do it on my own.

12) Extra/Other: I have a lot of knowledge on plug-ins if you don't need anymore staff feel free to dm me for help,

13) Questions/Concerns you have: Nothing!
01/20/2018 3:41 pm
Suckamos
fIx your server before posting on here
01/20/2018 3:48 pm
SkyUHC
bruh nothings wrong with it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com