10 emeralds 1.8k 159
2/3/2018 4:30 pm
MmanGamer14's Avatar MmanGamer14
IP: ArcticForestMC.net
Version: 1.12+
Discord: https://Discord.gg/DJBBkWx
Trailer: https://youtu.be/A3Y4F2yi7oo
Planet Minecraft: https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/arcticforestmc/
Our servers have grow and grown. But we still require more staff. Come help us out! Become a part of us.
http://imgur.com/a/RoJ2i
Ace_Monkey_Ilium
Level 37 : Artisan Spleefer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/01/2018 12:51 pmhistory
Level 8 : Apprentice Cake
MmanGamer14
mfw etanarvazac messages me and gets mad at me for thanking him for free xp
imgur link
edit: holy crap he "checked" and found no images
feel free to troll him or whatever, he blocked me so that means that my mailbox is finally cancer free
P.S: its funny when an angry tard tells you to "mature some more" when they get pissed off about being denied for staff
02/01/2018 1:45 pm
Level 48 : Master Magical Boy
videogamer1002
heres some more
02/01/2018 3:44 pm
MmanGamer14
there is no link though
02/01/2018 5:22 pm
Level 48 : Master Magical Boy
videogamer1002
more xp
02/03/2018 4:30 pm
MmanGamer14
oh ok your welcome for the xp
01/27/2018 2:59 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Princess
Armscelli
Wow this is getting out hand here Im glad i havent taken a side
01/28/2018 6:24 pm
Ace_Monkey_Ilium
I’m just observing this thing lol
01/28/2018 1:19 pm
MmanGamer14
Good, stay out of this please.
01/26/2018 2:46 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
01/26/2018 10:03 pm
Ace_Monkey_Ilium
Lol thanks
01/27/2018 2:48 pm
MmanGamer14
No problem!
01/25/2018 4:17 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
01/26/2018 12:29 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Dragon
Etanarvazac
*Dies of laughter* Whatever. Support the poor managed troll server all you want.
01/26/2018 10:48 pm
Ace_Monkey_Ilium
Keep trying
01/26/2018 2:38 pm
MmanGamer14
A'ight, just admit that you can't submit a good application.
Especially since you will ALWAYS be denied for making such a big fuss about it
01/25/2018 4:18 pm
MmanGamer14
P.S: No amount of replies on how "the server is bad" or "my application didnt get accepted you suck" will get you accepted.
Buzz off.
01/23/2018 4:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1885936
[deleted]
01/23/2018 5:11 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
Ey there, we meet again :-)
01/23/2018 4:35 pm
anonpmc1885936
[deleted]
01/23/2018 5:35 pm
Ace_Monkey_Ilium
The server is 5 years old. The domain wasn’t bought until recent
01/23/2018 5:36 pm
Ace_Monkey_Ilium
We also switched IP adresses multiple times
01/23/2018 5:40 pm
anonpmc1885936
[deleted]
01/25/2018 4:05 pm
MmanGamer14
oi
its their server, would you like it if you ran a server and he called it bad?
no, no you would not
01/23/2018 5:10 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Princess
Armscelli
good catch
01/23/2018 3:34 pm
ShelLuser
Do you want staff, or do you want users? ;) I can't help get the impression that the 'staff request' is merely a way to lure players to the server in order to expand. But whatever the actual motive, I think this isn't the best way to draw more attention to yourself.

Please note: although this comment is posted here it basically applies to these kinds of requests in general.

See, the problem I see here is that these kinds of requests will only draw the attention from players who "want to be staff". And that can seriously undermine your server: if players are only there "(hoping) to be staff" instead for the love and/or appreciation of the server itself. Because although you might attract some players, chances are high you're also going to lose several again over the next period, especially if they're not really into the server.

I can't help think that it might be a better idea to focus on dedicated players and then trying to pick the right people from that crowd for your staff position(s). At least you'll have more insurances to attract players who first and foremost care for the server and then only see that dedication being "rewarded" in allowing them to help out even more.

Of course, please note, this is just my opinion. I'm not saying that what you're doing is wrong, but I do have some concerns which I simply wanted to point out.

Having said that... I looked at your server page and I must admit that I like your attempt to go "vanilla". I definitely agree that you don't need a massive amount of plugins in order to to have some fun on a server. But in there also lies a problem: this would also imply that you don't use grief prevention and/or land claiming, and that could become toxic really quick. Especially since you advertise that you need staff.

Maybe food for thought?

Either way, I'm a little curious so I might have a quick peek for myself.
01/23/2018 5:16 pm
ShelLuser
In the mean time I did visit the server and it left me quite unimpressed. For the simple reason that other than a spawn building there's nothing there. If you venture further our then you'll end up on a flat world which means that you can't play vanilla survival here because there aren't any resources to mine.

And that seems like a very important aspect to me. At the very least you could have used the 'Overworld' flat preset which would have given us something to do. But in its current state this server is really not worth the effort.
01/25/2018 12:22 pm
Etanarvazac
Very bad management. You could consider this server as a "Troll Server". Literally nothing to do unless you try taking apart the spawn.
01/25/2018 4:11 pm
anonpmc1885936
[deleted]
01/27/2018 2:49 pm
MmanGamer14
Same with Mineplex/Hypixel's hub.
Did you try seeing if there were any sub-servers?
01/22/2018 6:14 pm
Ace_Monkey_Ilium
I appreciate all the people who applied and tried. Just because you got declined doesn’t mean that you can’t try again.
01/23/2018 10:49 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
ANM
I want staff
01/23/2018 11:44 amhistory
MmanGamer14
that doesnt bloody count okay
you cant just become staff by saying "I want staff"
01/22/2018 10:55 amhistory
Etanarvazac
Note to everyone who reads this post

You will be expected to list every single ability or you cannot submit the application. You cannot reason with the admins about the application. Instead you are continuously told "You need to write more." or "You need to go do more so you have more to write." even if you're done everything. It's not worth it. Every extended response on the application requires you to have at least 500+ characters (Some are higher than 750+ characters). You can answer everything matching the requirement but you will be forced to put in more regardless. So unless you desperately want to waste your time, do not even put in the effort to apply.

Special message to Ace_Monkey_llium and SniffleFTW

You can defend all you want. Your management is pathetic. Your instructions above is unclear (Read jabonbacon's comment which clearly shows you did not specify to head to your Discord then apply there. They knew after you replied to their comment). So unless you buck up and improve your management skills, don't even continue this... Just saying.

01/25/2018 4:24 amhistory
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
AryaUwU
That is a Google Doc. problem, not the management team.
The team sets the requirement, it said (2 sentences) meaning it was SET to 2 sentences, this entire comment/complaint is based on the fact the Google Doc is bugged? Mkay.
01/25/2018 12:09 pm
Etanarvazac
No. That is how they set the form up. I'm used to setting forms up. So no, it isn't a bug. I'm made sure of that. *Shakes head*
01/25/2018 6:53 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
AryaUwU
No. Just no. They do not put in "Response too short" manually, that is the form itself sending that error, blaming them has no use.
01/26/2018 12:35 am
Etanarvazac
It's a customization thing. Depends how long of a response of what you are aiming for. Their fault. Not Google's.
01/25/2018 4:26 pm
MmanGamer14
* You are an idiot! *
* [Laughing] *

01/23/2018 11:47 am
MmanGamer14
When you can't make an application so you try and make it look like they are the bad guys

Lol

01/24/2018 11:27 pm
Etanarvazac
Click the link in my reply to Ace_Monkey_llium. I met their requirements. The added bit not highlighted was to get rid of "Response Too Short". So no, it's not that "I can't make an application" as you proclaim...
01/25/2018 4:06 pm
MmanGamer14
lol admit it you are angry
01/25/2018 6:21 pm
Ace_Monkey_Ilium
Etanarvazac. Btw now you will definitely be declined for the action you have done regardless of how good or bad you application is.
01/25/2018 6:37 pmhistory
MmanGamer14
If he bothers you again, ban him with the most humiliating reason =)
Just pull a JackSucksAtLife
01/22/2018 11:06 am
Ace_Monkey_Ilium
The reason why you are saying this is because you cannot fulfill our requirements. Therefore you made this post to say how you couldn’t meet the requirements.
01/24/2018 11:25 pm
Etanarvazac
Application requirements met and still not good enough

T
he highlighted is the response. The bit not highlighted is what I had to add in order for "Response Too Short" to go away. What do you expect us to do? Be a Minecraft Developer???
01/24/2018 11:15 pm
Etanarvazac
Oh really? I fulfilled it and then some and that apparently wasn't good enough. Please. Amuse me.
01/25/2018 4:07 pm
MmanGamer14
You were crap at rewriting it?
01/26/2018 12:33 am
Etanarvazac
I didn't re-write it. I took a screenshot before closing the tab knowing it will come in handy.
01/26/2018 2:40 pm
MmanGamer14
Uhh, so you were so bad at rewriting that you just copied it?
01/22/2018 11:03 am
Ace_Monkey_Ilium
Lol
01/21/2018 4:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
jadonbacon
About me:
I am Currently 15 years old and have been playing Minecraft for over 8 years. I was originally born in USA but spent my whole life living in Canada. I am able to speak 4 languages which are English, Dutch, French and Indonesian. I've been staffing servers for 4 years and really liking the concept of staffing servers. I have a fun and crazy personality, I'm very unpredictable which makes me a fun person. I have a great personality and am really open to making new friends and hanging out with friends. My hobbies are Football (Soccer for Americans)

Dedication »

Dedication plays a massive role in being staff on a server, sure you can be staff on a server but keeping your position is another thing. You need to dedicate time and effort into keeping your position on a server. I always dedicate time to things I like doing and things I dislike I dedicate time to but not as much. I guarantee I put time into the Server now and can put more into it if chosen to become staff for the Network. I feel massive Dedication and a drive to become staff on the Server and I will do all in my power to achieve this

Respect & Maturity »

I Feel that everyone should be respected the same. If they are a regular player, donator, staff member, owner etc. Everyone deserves to be treated the same without any type of discrimination or disrespect because someone has a "lower" rank than someone else. I treat everyone the same and even if they are rude I give second chances, same as I would think if I did the wrong thing, everyone makes mistakes. Being respectful and mature is something that is a core element to every server. I have always respected everyone on the server and always used kind words when helped on Teamspeak or Ingame. I have major respect for the staff who dedicate time in their day to help out random strangers and it's something I like to do aswell.

Doing what the Tag States »

Most people want the rank because of the permissions, respect, popularity or for some other reason. I only apply for servers to do exactly what the tag states. I'd be fine keeping helper until the day I have to leave or something happens. I want to have the rank for what it does, not what it gets and that's where a lot of servers die down when they have staff abusing.

Staff Experience »

Mainly during my 4 years of staffing I've staffed on 7 small Networks. I have been focusing on Managing and Administrating The Server & Staff team. I managed most promotions and demotions on some of the servers that were small and needed help. I've currently just left a server with 20+ players on daily. Since I left that server I would like to get a new job. I've been staffing on that server for about 3 months and did not enjoy my stay. I'm currently looking for something professional and something that will not waste my time. I would like to join in a big project or a massive upcoming server.

Interested?:
If you are interested please contact my email which is at the bottom of this thread.
If you have any questions feel free to comment on this post but I do recommend offering any jobs with my email for a faster answer.

jadonhaines@gmail.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome