WeiMon Red Edition! [Pixelmon] [Need Staff]

adventurequest's Avatar adventurequest12/2/13 12:11 pm
12/5/2013 9:33 am
adventurequest's Avatar adventurequest
Hello everyone! [READ THE WHOLE POST]

WeiMon Red Edition is a upcoming pixelmon server that aims to bring a unique pixelmon experience.

Some of our features:

Start out as a "Member" and become a "PokeTrainer" when you get your first gym badge!

Pokèmon Tournaments! Fight other players in our tournament arena for prizes!
Kanto League! Collect the 8 Kanto badges and challenge the Elite Four!

Become the Champion! Beat the current Champion and become Kanto`s Elite Four Champion!

Ride Your Pokemons!

Fight the league in every region to become a Pokèmon Master!

All Regions! We will have all the regions from Kanto to Kalos!

Pokemon Contests! But instead of moves it will be of the pokemons stats and size!
And Ofcourse the final round battles!

Non Pay2Win experience! We have a fair balance between Free users and Premium users.

Currently Done Regions: Kanto

If you dont have propper grammar dont even bother applying
If you dont use the application template dont bother applying (adding stuff is allowed though)
But to reach this goal we will need dedicated people in every area.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What we need:

4 Advertisers (Able to get the word of our server out to people)
2 Artists (Creating logos and such)
1 PluginDev/PluginCoder (Develop and Code simple plugins)
8 Moderators (Moderates the server.. Moderators are also the GYM Leaders)
4 Admins (Administrates the server.. Admins are also the Elite Four)
1 HeadAdmin (Administrates the server and the staff.. Also the League Champion)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advertiser Application:
If you use Youtube/Twitter/Tumblr How many Subscribers/Followers do you have?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Artist Application:
What area do you specify in? (Logos etc)
What will you be able to create for WeiMon?
Programs you use:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PluginDev/PluginCoder Application:
On a scale from Newbie (1) to Advanced (10) How good are you?
What will you be able to make for WeiMon?
Coding Languages you know:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moderator Application
Previous Positions and on what server: (Servers with less then 30 slots does`nt count)
Knowledge about Pokèmon? (What types are weak against what and such)
Knowledge about Pixelmon? (Controlls,Items and such)
Moderating experience:
Are you a sore loser or a bad winner?
Do you accept that you may ask for a special gymtype but wont be mad if you dont get the gymtype you want?
Can you constantly keep up a cheerfull attitude and give players tips whenever they lose or beat you?
Will you follow your duty as a gymleader and give the badge and a TM after the match?
Do you have a good attitude?
Do you agree not to abuse your powers?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Administrator Application
Previous Positions and on what server: (Servers with less then 30 slots does`nt count)
Administrating experience:
Are you a sore loser or a bad winner?
Do you accept that you will be given a rank within the Elite Four and wont be able to choose?
Can you constantly keep up a cheerfull attitude and give players tips whenever they lose or beat you?
Will you follow your Elite Four duty and allow the Challenger to proceed if you are beaten?
Do you have a good attitude?
Do you agree not to abuse your powers?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HeadAdministrator will be given to a trustworty Administrator that is a mastermind in battling
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had to repost due to failing to post in correct forum
adventurequest
Level 30 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/04/2013 9:46 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
CloudMan
Moderator Application

IGN: Rectificator

Not sure about the slots, but I think every server I was staff on was run by you.

I know everything there is to know about pokemon, I love the games with a passion and really want to expand on that.
Lol, I know nothing about pixelmon, can't be too hard to learn though right?

Moderating experience: once again I think you can be the best judge of this as I was only staff with you around

Are you a sore loser or a bad winner? Hell no!

Do you accept that you may ask for a special gymtype but wont be mad if you dont get the gymtype you want? Yes, of course.

Can you constantly keep up a cheerfull attitude and give players tips whenever they lose or beat you? Yes I can

Will you follow your duty as a gymleader and give the badge and a TM after the match?
Yeah, sure

Do you have a good attitude? Indeed I do sir.

Do you agree not to abuse your powers? Pinky swear.

P.S. Love ya Red
12/05/2013 12:41 am
adventurequest
Accepted, Man long time no see!

Please add me on skype wormlynxen
12/05/2013 6:29 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
CloudMan
I tried, but it said I already had a pending contact request...
12/05/2013 9:33 am
adventurequest
Pm me on your skype name please
12/04/2013 1:53 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
naeemsheikh
This is my own custom application and if you like it please reply or PM me:)

Minecraft IGN: naeemsheikh
Position: Highest you can make me(Preferably Co-Owner,Head-Admin)
Years Played: 2 and a half years now.
Average daily on time: Well, due to the fact that I am in high school, I can try for 4 hours during the week, because of homework, I may will be on everyday. On the weekend hours I can play vary from 8-12, give or take. I am on Christmas break in 3 more weeks so you can expect much on time.
Previous bans?: Yes, like many people I have previous bans. I will be honest with all of you. Most of my bans were for griefing; however, the servers I griefed I was not staff on. They were just random servers I felt like messing up. That was the first few months I had Minecraft, I have since moved on from griefing. Other bans were for using clients and trash talking, which I have also moved on from. I promise there will be no problems with me if hired for your server.
Previous experiences on other servers:I CoOwned a Factions server for around a year, it then closed but came back up a year later and I moderated it. I have heard nothing but good comments on my management skills. I have also administrated a survival server for around 7 months. Along with this I have personally owned 3 servers, my most recent grossed around 400-500 dollars in profit. None of the money went to me or staff all money was dedicated to the server. (advertising, website, more player slots, etc) Unfortunately my server came to an end, I was unable to play non stop like I was because of school, and my staff were unable to handle things themselves. So, it died out. The remaining money was refunded.
If so, names of these servers: The creative server had many names, those names were, NukeUSA, NixtCraft, and Create System. I do not recall the name of the survival server, sorry. When I become staff on a server I tend to stick with it for awhile, I do not like to move around to different servers and see how many servers I can become staff on, I prefer to stay loyal to 1 or 2.
What happened to these servers?: The Factions server has died twice now unfortunately, due to the owner just leaving randomly. The survival server died due to constant ddos attacks.
Are you currently staff of any other servers?: I am a head-Admin on ArcadeCraft and HulkCraft. Do not worry my work on this server will not affect my work on your server.
Why are you applying for another server?: I am applying to make sure my time on minecraft is fully occupied, because I always love doing something to help.
Building skill (1-20): 18, to be honest, I am not that great of a builder, sorry. If you are going to hire me hire me for server management or permissions management.
Plugin Knowledge (1-20): 18/20, because I am good with plugins, but there is always more to learn so I do not think anyone, can give themselves a full 20. I must say, however, I am an expert with PermissionsEx, I have set up PEX permissions for around 3 server now, including my own. I can have full permissions up and running perfectly with in hours, although I prefer to take a day to perfect everything.
Coding Knowledge (1-20): 13, I have tried coding once went horribly wrong, just about destroyed my server.
Basic Command Knowledge (1-20): 20/20, I love my commands.
Fluent Languages: English and I am currently learning Spanish, I currently know very little Spanish.
What do you hope to accomplish for the server?: I hope to help, what ever server I get accepted on, reach its peak. I am able to manage the server smoothly even if there are no other staff present. I am independent. I can eliminate and dangers that may present themselves to the server. With help from all staff and especially owner I believe we can keep this server up and running for years. I am able to advertise, and keep a steady flow of new players coming to the server. Along with this I can find donors that will help keep server running. If worse comes to worse I can even donate to ensure survival of the server. I do not believe I will ever need to donate, however, I am quite good at making donor ranks appealing and making people want to donate themselves. If given a chance, I believe with help from all we can work miracles for the server.
What can you bring that others can't?: I can bring my wide range of server experience, from Creative to Survival to Hunger Games servers. I have yet to let down a server. I can bring the much need audience and donors to the server to keep it running for years.
Anything else you may want to add?: That is pretty much it. Thank you for taking a look at my app to those who did. Hope to see you soon.
12/04/2013 1:58 pm
adventurequest
Accepted
12/04/2013 11:26 am
adventurequest
Also ONLY add me if you were accepted.. I will ask for pmc username
12/04/2013 11:24 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
jon550
Sources to get the word out: Youtube
If you use Youtube/Twitter/Tumblr How many Subscribers/Followers do you have? I am starting and did some videos, I really hope it doesn't matter but I have 7 subscribers...
12/04/2013 11:26 am
adventurequest
Thanks for applying everything helps you are accepted please add me on skype for further information: wormlynxen
12/02/2013 2:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Nutty_River
||Admin Application||

Previous Positons and on what server: I've been moderators on 6 different servers not counting the minor ones with 30 slots. As for Admin only about 4 times.

Knowledge about Pokemon: With the newer generations like Black and White and X and Y, I'm a little rusty but getting back into things. I know about 8/10 on older like Blue and Gold.

Knowledge about Pixelmon: I know a lot about Pixelmon. It's like a lot of the games I'm more experienced with. I know most of the fossils and crafting as well. So with that I'd say 9.5/10.

Administrating experience: I was praised well for the most part. When members needed help I was usually the most they'd come to. Either because I was trusted or that I was on a lot. Maybe even both.

Sore loser or bad winner?: Nah, not at all.

Do you accept of giving a rank of Elite Four without choice: Yes sir.

Can you constantly keep up a cheerful attitude and give players tips whenever they lose or beat you: Sure. If they need any help with battling I'll be happy to give some detailed tips with the things they're struggling with. Cheerful attitude isn't a problem at all.

Will you follow your Elite Four duty and allow the Challenger to proceed if you are beaten: Yes.

Good attitude: Yup, yup, yup.

Do I agree not to abuse powers: Yes I agree.
12/04/2013 11:21 am
adventurequest
Accepted, please add me on skype: wormlynxen

Cheers

-Red
12/02/2013 12:46 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
dizzydale1234
Artist Application:
Previous Work: i don't have previous work on the comp i'm on
What area do you specify in? (Logos etc) Logos and Images
What will you be able to create for WeiMon? I'll be able to create a logo but not a logo that moves
Programs you use: i mainly use pixlr

Moderator Application
Previous Positions and on what server: I have been staff on many servers but mainly with modded servers.
Knowledge about Pokemon? 6/10 I know some stuff but not all
Knowledge about Pixelmon? 7.5/10 i know items like fossils and stone e.g. thunder stone evolves pikachu into raichu
Moderating experience: I've been mod on variety of servers from minigames to modded servers
Are you a sore loser or a bad winner? I wouldn't say i am a bad winner or sore loser because if i win i don't rub it in peoples faces and if i lose i get upset a little but i don't go in a paddy
Do you accept that you may ask for a special gym-type but wont be mad if you don't get the gym-type you want? I don't mind if i didn't get what i wanted as long as i tried for it.
Can you constantly keep up a cheerfull attitude and give players tips whenever they lose or beat you? I will be able to keep a happy attitude win or lose and i will try to give the tips i know
Will you follow your duty as a gymleader and give the badge and a TM after the match? I would otherwise its unfair on that player
Do you have a good attitude? 9.5/10 most of the time
Do you agree not to abuse your powers? I agree
12/04/2013 11:19 am
adventurequest
Accepted as both please add me on skype: wormlynxen

Cheers

-Red
12/02/2013 12:34 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
TALLmidgetLOLified
Previous Positions and on what server: (Servers with less then 30 slots does`nt count) Co-Owner, Moderator, Admin, Operator, ProRedstoner (between mod and admin)
Knowledge about Pokèmon? (What types are weak against what and such) I know what most types are weak against and i also know what pokemon can insta-ko
Knowledge about Pixelmon? (Controlls,Items and such) i know all of the things in pixelmon, even zombie gyrados
Administrating experience: Loads! I own a server my self
Are you a sore loser or a bad winner? nope
Do you accept that you will be given a rank within the Elite Four and wont be able to choose? Of course
Can you constantly keep up a cheerfull attitude and give players tips whenever they lose or beat you? I dont really care if i win or loose
Will you follow your Elite Four duty and allow the Challenger to proceed if you are beaten? Yes
Do you have a good attitude? I should hope so
Do you agree not to abuse your powers? I agree
adventurequest
Accepted.
12/02/2013 12:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
alexthemother
Administrator Application
Previous Positions and on what server: co-owner, head-admin and admin. had 500 slots, it was a hub server. emeraldcloud
Knowledge about Pokèmon? lots i play it allt he time
Knowledge about Pixelmon? i know controls and i have past expireiene.
Administrating experience: tonnes! i know tonnes of commands and stuff
Are you a sore loser or a bad winner? bad
Do you accept that you will be given a rank within the Elite Four and wont be able to choose? yah
Can you constantly keep up a cheerful attitude and give players tips whenever they lose or beat you? yes. i will congratulate them for beating me. i will always be jolly and help the community
Will you follow your Elite Four duty and allow the Challenger to proceed if you are beaten? yes
Do you have a good attitude? i do indeed
Do you agree not to abuse your powers? yes i have never abused my powers.
plz msg me on skype or on here
thanks
adventurequest
Denied, Please dont lie about your age and use propper grammar.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome