Welcome to the Labcraft Whitelist Server!

gyropaw's Avatar gyropaw4/20/19 6:43 pm history
1 emeralds 112 1
4/25/2019 3:44 pm
gyropaw's Avatar gyropaw
Hey! I'm planning on starting a whitelisted server!
If you are interested just join the discord, go to the application and tell me about yourself! Things like your minecraft username for the whitelist, your age, your redstone/building/general minecraft skills (1-10), and just anything else important you might want to say!

So hi, I'm gyro! i'm 19 years old, i'm about a 6/10 in redstone, I want to say i'm around 8/10 for building- though its probably not that great, and i am a 0/10 for my general skills.
I work full time at a restaurant, and I'm an artist! (if you would like to see some of my art feel free to check out my twitter! http://twitter.com/gyrodoodle)

I want to know there's a few people interested so the server doesn't go to waste, I want some community!
The server will most likely be played on hard mode, with a few small datapacks, like to stop enderman griefing, let people skip the night without everyone having to sleep, and in general some that will make the game less grindy so people can do more fun things like building! (I'll put the whole list in discord and let everyone decide what they want or don't in a vote)
The server will probably go online when the java 1.14 update comes out (and when i make sure all the datapacks are compatible)
Most (bigger) decisions will be decided by vote from the members of the server :)

link to the discord is here! [url=discord.gg/eWcQnpY

]discord.gg/eWcQnpY

[/url]
hope to see you there!
gyropaw
Level 1 : New Miner