What do YOU look for in a server?

SolidRockGaming's Avatar SolidRockGaming5/24/19 9:22 pm
1 emeralds 58
Hey all! My name is Mister_Viking, and I serve as an arcitecht on the World Of Fantasia build staff. Our server is really great, and has been around for 8 years and counting! Over that time, a lot of our community have grown up and now no longer have time to play with us. :( We're trying to take measures to bolster our community so that it can thrive again.

That's where you come in! I would like your insight. When you log onto a server for the first time, what kinds of things do you look for? What stuff do you see that makes you think "Yeah, this is a place I could stick around. This is a community I could call home"? Please, give me some feedback! We want to continue to make our server as great as it can be!

If you're curious, and you want to check us out, our IP address is listed below. You're welcome to come and check us out! If nobody is around, hop into our discord! There is a thriving community there that would love to connect with you! I'll put the link for that below as well!

But even if you're not looking to join us, please give me your feedback anyway! Your opinion is important to me. :)

IP - mc.fantasiauniverse.com:25565

Discord - discordapp.com/channels/138054316488392704/327579290486964225
SolidRockGaming
Level 36 : Artisan Dwarf