What type of minecraft server would you want to be able to play on but can't find?

Ezacu's Avatar Ezacu8/9/18 5:11 pm
1 emeralds 159 1
8/10/2018 6:13 pm
ComputerCraft32's Avatar ComputerCraft32
Have you had an idea that would seem like common sense for a server to have or to be the gamemode of server but you can't ever find it? For example, many new survival servers have tons of custom plugins and claim that they are unique because of that but since all of them have custom plugins, that becomes normal and you see regular, vanilla minecraft die out. If you have an idea for a server or just would like to see a server have something that you just cant find on other servers post it below. I will later create a post with a poll and people can vote on what there favorite idea is and I will do my best to add it to my server. I am really just trying to see what people of the PMC and Minecraft community would want out of a server and what would bring them to join one. Thanks in advance for responding.
Ezacu
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage