What Do You Think About These Cool Ideas For My Server?

mutcraft's Avatar mutcraft10/29/13 4:51 pm
1 emeralds 197 6
10/29/2013 7:12 pm
mutcraft's Avatar mutcraft
Hi guys, i have come up with some cool ideas. As some of you know, my server is mainly a factions and a creative world type of server which alot of people enjoy. Anyways, i was thinking about "mixing it up" a little. By that, I mean adding skyblock and maybe making monthly competitions such as building competitions. I also added some horse races.

Let me know what you think.

If you want to join, the ip is: 192.95.42.39:25565

Thanks!
mutcraft
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/29/2013 7:12 pm
mutcraft
gold646
mutcraftHi guys, i have come up with some cool ideas. As some of you know, my server is mainly a factions and a creative world type of server which alot of people enjoy. Anyways, i was thinking about "mixing it up" a little. By that, I mean adding skyblock and maybe making monthly competitions such as building competitions. I also added some horse races.

Thanks!

I think that those suggestions sounds great. The best thing to do on servers is add a variety for all players. Plus, everyone loves competitions, but I think the winner should get a prize, it doesn't have to be something big, it could be something smaller, like a privilege of some sort. But I definitely think you are on the right track in running a server, and I believe I will be joining your server very soon!
~gold646

Thanks for the advice! All I have wanted was for my server to be different and more exciting than the other servers. I hope to see you on. If you have any questions, you can PM me on here and i can give you my skype.
10/29/2013 7:09 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
gold646
mutcraftHi guys, i have come up with some cool ideas. As some of you know, my server is mainly a factions and a creative world type of server which alot of people enjoy. Anyways, i was thinking about "mixing it up" a little. By that, I mean adding skyblock and maybe making monthly competitions such as building competitions. I also added some horse races.

Thanks!

I think that those suggestions sounds great. The best thing to do on servers is add a variety for all players. Plus, everyone loves competitions, but I think the winner should get a prize, it doesn't have to be something big, it could be something smaller, like a privilege of some sort. But I definitely think you are on the right track in running a server, and I believe I will be joining your server very soon!
~gold646
10/29/2013 5:01 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
aperson123
Nice staff :/ Kicked me 6 times in a row and every time i joined
10/29/2013 5:13 pm
mutcraft
Sorry to hear that. I didpromote sowme new people and could I have their usernames?
10/29/2013 5:22 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
aperson123
DrCoconut and also TheIronGamer
10/29/2013 6:37 pm
mutcraft
Okay thanks. Could you consider rejoining?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome