Whitelisted 24/7 Hermitcraft-like survival server

danielwow's Avatar danielwow8/8/20 11:34 am
1 emeralds 167 7
9/3/2020 2:11 pm
beds4life's Avatar beds4life
Hello, my name is danielwow and I host a 24/7 Minecraft 1.16.1 survival server. We currently have about 12 active members with plenty of space for more.

About the server/map:

- We have been playing on the world for about 3 months

- We have a mushroom island near spawn for shops and stuff

- The players are mainly Dutch, some are English but everyone speaks English

More fancy features:

- Player stats are tracked and accesible from your browser so you can compare your ingame stats with other players, Example site: http://mine3.dvgaming.com/
- We use vanillatweaks datapacks: Multiplayer sleep, Sethome and larger phantoms (may add more)

- We have a discord for announcements/calls/chat/sharing screenshots/trading items.
- There used to be a dynamic map of the world which will be back after the 1.16.2 update.

Server Rules:

- Griefing/stealing is not allowed.
- Modded clients are not allowed. (Texturepacks/Shaders/Optifine/shulkerboxtooltip are an exception). (x-ray is forbidden)
- Don't lagg the server.
- Don't build near other players without permission.
- Don't kill players without a reason.

Anything else can be taken to court :]
If you are interested in joining please leave a reply with something about yourself and why you want to join :D

I'll send you a private message with an invite to the discord.
danielwow
Level 21 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/03/2020 2:11 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
beds4life
I'm decent at buildings, Redstone contraptions, general survival and PVP, the entire shebang really lmao. And this server really seems interesting for all of that, my discord is Consume#0890
09/03/2020 8:18 am
Level 1 : New Miner
NEXILE17
Hi i am intrested in your server my discord is NEXILE#5121 for sharing ip
09/02/2020 7:45 am
Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
Froggyme123
Hi my name is Froggyme123 I am a 6 year Minecraft player and a professional builder for servers, I am looking for a good survival server with a great community to have fun and build amazing things this sound perfect I do have one question though, are there any grievers or terrible builders?
08/15/2020 2:34 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Peejay
Hey! I'm PJ and I'm interested in joining this server :)

I've played some SMP's before but I am looking for a new fresh start for myself, so I would love to be able to join.
08/09/2020 5:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Mulle meck bygger
I would join to join
08/09/2020 2:42 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Lovedust001
Hello! i am very interested! I am looking for a hermitcraft like server. 34 y old lady from sweden.
08/08/2020 5:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Sn0oZe
Hi! We are two players interested in going on an hermitcraft-like server! We are 22 and 27 years old. We are both from Quebec, Canada. We are playing about 20-30 hours per week and are looking for a nice community to join :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome