WhiteListed Private SMP - MindClera V2 - Apply Now

MattCowley's Avatar MattCowley4/26/14 11:52 am
1 emeralds 1.4k 48
6/9/2014 3:12 pm
theInTeRmInEr's Avatar theInTeRmInEr
Welcome to MindClera V2

MindClera Website: http://www.mindclera.tk/

MindClera is a private, white-listed, invite-only Minecraft server started by matthew_cowley. matthew_cowley is the only op on the server, everyone else (including Matt) are playing vanilla survival multiplayer. The primary purpose of the server is to be able to play with other YouTubers in a survival multiplayer world.

It is a small private minecraft server that will almost be like MindCrack or Hermitcraft but it will be full vanilla no mods or plugins allowed we might do UHC later on... the server is currently accepting 15 new members!

Want to join the team? Well, you've got a chance... We are look to aim for a team of 15 players, we currently have 3 (We just opened), so we have 12 spaces left, if you want to apply to join... Fill out the application form below!

MindClera V2 Server Rules
Click to reveal
) There is absolutely NO greifing!
) Fighting is allowed only if both people have agreed to the fight.
) You have to respect all members land and only build in someone's land if they have given prior permission.
) Everyone on the server has a right to their own opinion, do not judge them by that!
) Swearing is allowed, but only in moderation! (Sensible amounts).
) Don't put other members down. (Make them feel bad, saying they are bad).
) Pranks are allowed but no breaking blocks, no using TNT, lava or flint and steel. But you can place blocks.

Application
Click to reveal
IGN?:
Age?:
Gender?:
Country?:
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?:
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?:
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft?
How long have you been playing minecraft?:
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?):
Have you ever been banned (if so why?):
Why do you wanna join my server?:
Extra details you wanna share with us?:
MattCowley
Level 33 : Artisan Pixel Puncher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/26/2014 11:59 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
AldentheMighty
IGN:AldentheMighty
I got no YT
don't have twitter either
mindcrack/hermitcraft is a lpserver or a server to just relax
I wont be swearing on the server unless I get really mad
i forgot bout how long ive been playing mc so here it is ivebeen playing mc for 2 years
I haven't every been banned
I wnt to join your server cause I like smp servers and I want to meet other people and have more friends
no extra details
04/26/2014 12:10 pm
MattCowley
Accepted, Join Using The IP: "mindclera.tk"
04/26/2014 12:01 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
samuel123abc
IGN?: samuel123abc
Age?: 13
Gender?: I am a man
Country?: I am from Sweden, like AnderZEL xD
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?: I do not have one, nor do I plan on recording with one.
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?: I have a twitter profile but am not sharing it. If you really would need it send me a quick message on Skype
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft?: Mindcrack/Hermitcraft is a group of people who play minecraft together. They all play vanilla on a server. The mindcrack "gang" plays on the mindcrack servers, same with hermit craft. There is no briefing but pranks on both servers I think.
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I have been playing minecraft for about two years soon.
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?): I will not be swearing even though it is allowed in moderation.
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): I have never been banned, proof here: http://www.fishbans.com/u/samuel123abc
Why do you wanna join my server?: I wanna join your server since I really feel like just chilling out in survival. I have been playing on servers with plugins for a long time now and thought it would be a good opportunity to join this one.
Extra details you wanna share with us?: Nothing really much. I like survival

Sincerely,

Sam
04/26/2014 12:11 pm
MattCowley
Accepted, Join Using The IP: "mindclera.tk" (Very Nice Application!)
04/26/2014 12:04 pm
AldentheMighty
i just remembered i have been banned once because they had to shut down the server
04/26/2014 12:18 pm
AldentheMighty
thanks so much for accepting me i don't know how i can repay you
04/26/2014 12:23 pm
AldentheMighty
im not whitelisted
04/26/2014 12:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BlockySituation
IGN:luk3v8.
YouTube:My YouTube is BlockySituation.
Twitter:My Twitter is also BlockySituation.
Mindcrack/Hermitcraft:Mindcrack/Hermitcraft are a group of People who play on the MindCrack servers. They Play Pranks but do not grief and that.
How Long have I Been Playing on Minecraft: I have been playing on MineCraft for about 2 and a Half years.
Have I Ever been banned: Nope Never. Not Much more to say.
Why: I want to join this server because sometimes I Just get 'Fed Up' of all the Plugins and That and I would love to get a change to Just play vanilla Survival.
Any Extra: Nope, Thanks for your time.]

Luke
04/26/2014 12:43 pm
MattCowley
04/26/2014 12:45 pm
BlockySituation
Kicked Whilst connecting to MindClerA: You are not whitelisted on this server.
04/26/2014 12:47 pm
NCTMC
Please consider following app.

IGN?: popcorn2012
Age?: 19
Gender?: Male
Country?: Usa.
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?: Nope.
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?: Nope.
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft?: MindCrack is a survival whitelist server.
How long have you been playing mine craft?: 2 years.
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?): Maybe
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): Yea. Greifing.. :L People ticked me off. Yea.
Why do you wanna join my server?: I want to join your server because I want to take a little downtime and play with a fun community. I also like survival multiplayer
Extra details you wanna share with us?: I like cheese
06/05/2014 2:01 pm
BlockySituation
Sorry Popcorn2012, You aren't Selected to Join MindClera, Sorry, Try Re-apply in a Week or So.
04/26/2014 3:46 pm
Baccakiller321
IGN?:Baccakiller321
Gender?:male
Country?: USA
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?: sorry no
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?: nope
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft? a lets play server mainly for youtubers
How long have you been playing minecraft?: over a year now
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?): I don't cuss, im fine with others doing it though
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): nope
Why do you wanna join my server?: I want a server to settle down on, I've been rejected by so many servers and I just want one to settle down on and pay.
Extra details you wanna share with us?: I can build very large farms and redstone contraptions.
04/26/2014 3:58 pm
Zdestroyer55GMNG
IGN? Zdestroyer1:
Gender?:Male
Country?:Canada , Eh?
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?: HomieKnightZ1
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?:Sorry I dont have one, I will make one soon possibly
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft? A big private servers, minecrack is owned by guude hermitcraft is ownder by xisumavoid, they are both servers where youtubers can do a peacful survival together and building community project
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I seriously cant remembemer, I think 3 years now or more
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?):Yes, im moderate amounts
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): Yes, but the admins, are dicks, they have no sence of proven until guilty they are just like, Banned thats it
Why do you wanna join my server?:I love playing multiplayer with other people, I want to habe a long time survival series on my channel, I have seen many diffrent servers , but I like private more, I also want to avoid griefing in anyway possible
Extra details you wanna share with us?:I think thats all, just send me the ip and stuff as a message on youtube, as I think planetminecrafts message box is gimped
04/26/2014 4:35 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Hunter
xanderb10
IGN?:xanderb10
Age?: 15
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?: no
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?: no
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft? a lets play server mainly for youtubers and mindcrack was established by Guude
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?): I would try my best not to and would be kind to others.
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): Yes but it was a mistake because my account had been hacked at the time.
Why do you wanna join my server?: Because i want to be on a community server because i think it would be fun.
Extra details you wanna share with us?:Im ok with redstone and a decent builder.
04/26/2014 5:44 pm
PokTheMoose
Please Consider the following, I tried to post this 3 times now qq
IGN?: PokiTheMoose
Age?: 15 1/2
Gender?: Boy
Country?: United States
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?: Not yet atleast
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?: I have a Skype, Matt_Fisher or PokiTheMoose
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft? A Community server. Sharing and helping!
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 1/2 years
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?): No unless allowed
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): once, from a co owner that abused ;(
Why do you wanna join my server?: I want to start a new SMP with people and have fun.
Extra details you wanna share with us?: I am a epic Builder and helper I hope you will enjoy playing with me
04/26/2014 6:16 pm
Level 23 : Expert Architect
pyrocrisis
IGN: pyrocrisis
YouTube Channel:
Twitter Profile: @pyrocrisis
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft: They are groups of around 20 youtubers (not sure of the number) that have made a server which they play Vanilla on and/or modpacks. They are good, friendly communities, they never fight or argue and they get along well to have fun!
How long have you been playing minecraft: Coming up to around 2 years now
Will you be swearing on the server: Sometimes
Have you ever been banned: Just when me and my friends have been mucking around so no not really
Why do you wanna join my server: I want something to do in spare time other than work on projects for PMC. It also sounds fun!
Extra details: Cookies <3

Thanks for reading

-pyro
04/27/2014 9:31 am
WELSHMINER123
IGN?: WELSHMINER1
Age?: 14
Country?: United Kingdom
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX61vN ... Xcg/videos
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft? Mindcrack and hermitcraft is a SMP Server filled with Youtubers, they do stuff together like Kill the wither/ender dragon. it is a good and friendly server, and the servers are either vanilla or FTB
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I Have bee playing Minecraft since 2010
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?): I Will not be swearing on this server because it might wreck the community.
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): I have never been banned on a server, but i have been temp banned for 2 hours, for sharing a link to my Youtube channel
Why do you wanna join my server?: I want to join your server, to have fun, make new friends and just to have a good time with people on a server
Extra details you wanna share with us?: I have been on a SMP Server before, but it closed down,
04/28/2014 11:52 am
WilstrikeMC
IGN?: wilstrike
Country?: England
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?: Wilstrike (inactive at the moment)
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?: @WilstrikeMC
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft?: A SMP for Youtubers, where they make awesome builds and have fun together!
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since around 1.3
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?): A bit, but not all the time, only when necessary, otherwise no.
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): Nope, I follow the rules on the server, even if I disagree.
Why do you wanna join my server?: I love Survival Multiplayer, and this is what I've been looking for and would love to join!
Extra details you wanna share with us?: No, I just hope I get picked, and if I do, everyone on the server can have fun!
06/05/2014 2:42 pm
BlockySituation
Accepted, Join Using The IP: "MindClera.tk" (Very Nice Application)
04/28/2014 2:46 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
williamsilks
IGN?:williamsilks
Age?:14
Country?:uk
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?:N/a
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?:N/a
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft? A small server with very cool people who play together have a laugh and record videos.
How long have you been playing minecraft?:around 2 years do not know specific play time.
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?): personally i dislike swearing but i think everyone puts a cheeky swear word once and again.
Have you ever been banned (if so why?):no why break server rules.if everyone follows the rules theres no issues.
Why do you wanna join my server?:i am looking for a small community to join start a new fresh server and love to start over again on servers untill i find the server that i belongs to who dont judge me for who i am.
if you need me ASAP contact me though google+ i will share details on social media and such if and when im accepted.

much love williamsilks
06/05/2014 2:44 pm
BlockySituation
Accepted, Join Using The IP: "MindClera.tk" (Very Nice Application)
04/28/2014 2:59 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
DivinxxL
IGN?: penguinsfan13
Country?: Canada
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?:www.youtube.com/user/divinxx
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?: @DivinxxMC
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft?: They are private server that has semi-big to big youtubers playing on them, that do group activities
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Early Beta
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?): I occasionaly swear, not very often but i dont usually but i dont mind it.
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): Nope
Why do you wanna join my server?: Because i want to be a part of a minecraft community that has fun and isnt super strict about everything and has nice people.
Extra details you wanna share with us?: Nope! Thanks, hope you accept me!
04/28/2014 4:03 pm
MattCowley
Accepted, Join The Server At mindclera.tk
04/28/2014 4:43 pm
FighterPvP
IGN?: FighterPvP
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?: www.youtube.com/dukefan1889
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?: FighterPvP
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft? Mindcrack is a Vanilla server, where a group of YouTubers get together and play.
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Two years.
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?):
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): Yes, once for advertising.
Why do you wanna join my server?: I want to join, because I love playing on Vanilla servers. I love playing in Vanilla, and think it's the better aspect of Minecraft. I love building, PvPing, and mining.
Extra details you wanna share with us?: Nope!
04/28/2014 5:24 pm
Chained
IGN?:chained_devil
Age?:15
Country?:U.S.A
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?:None
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?:None
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft?:HermitCraft is a private, white-listed, invite-only Minecraft server started by generikb. The server is currently being paid by a promotional code from CubedHost. Xisuma and Biffa2001 are the only ops on the server.The primary purpose of the server is to be able to play with other YouTube Let's Players in a survival multiplayer world.Midcrack - It's a group of let's players that play on a Minecraft server.
How long have you been playing minecraft?:since it began.
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?):It is allowed, I will be swearing sometimes it helps relieve some of the stress if i have just died or something like that.(I wont be using any Bad vulagarity Ex. G.D F*** S***)
Have you ever been banned (if so why?):I have been banned on several servers mostly for advertising (I owned a server and had no players so i got desperate)
Why do you wanna join my server?:I want to join you're server because i love simple vanilla and to build a great community that won't get griefed.
Extra details you wanna share with us?:I am Very friendly and am a fun person to be around I love simple vanilla and have a creative state of mind that i can share with the server and its people.\
(If i'm not accepted it's okay I just appreciate you reading my app thanks!)
04/28/2014 8:19 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
HighScore114
IGN?: HighScore114MC
Country?: Canada eh!
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?: https://www.youtube.com/user/highscore114channel
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?: Nah.
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft? These are small SMP servers where groups of famous YouTubers record and play Minecraft a lot.
How long have you been playing minecraft?: A year and a half
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?): I do not swear in server chat. I find it out of place.
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): Nope.
Why do you wanna join my server?: I want to join a small SMP server with a tight-knit group of players I can play and record with!
Extra details you wanna share with us?: I can help advertise on PMC and on my YouTube channel!
04/28/2014 8:55 pm
xxbrewdogxx
IGN?: xxxbrewdogxxx

Age?: only 14. opposite of a high voice and pretty mature i guess cx

Gender?: male

Country?: united states

YouTube Channel (If you have one)?: youtube.com/brewplays (started recently)

Twitter Profile (If you have it)?: have one but dont use it

What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft? mindcrack is just a fun vanilla survival server played by several youtubers. it was started by guude,

How long have you been playing minecraft?: think 3 years now lol

Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?): in moderated amounts

Have you ever been banned (if so why?): i've been banned for speaking against an abusive admin on a faction server

Why do you wanna join my server?: i want to join your server because i'd love to play minecraft in a small community and be able to record on it.

Extra details you wanna share with us?: if payments for the server need help eventually i might be able to pitch in every now and again to keep the server going (: hope you accept this. i really do

just so you know, my skype is: brewwarrior
04/28/2014 10:07 pm
SpiderMine27
IGN?:SpiderMine27
Age?:13
Gender?:Boy
Country?:Phillipines
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?:None
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?:@SpiderMine27
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft?It is a Whitelisted server for youtubers i think
How long have you been playing minecraft?:2 years
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?):probs not
Have you ever been banned (if so why?):never been banned
Why do you wanna join my server?:well ive tryed to join many servers and they all said no so im hoping u guys will give me a chance
Extra details you wanna share with us?:skype:SpiderMine27
04/28/2014 11:41 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
DimonusMC
IGN?: hdhayes11
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?: https://www.youtube.com/user/DimonusMC
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?: This is an old one but here it is anyways https://twitter.com/hdhayes11
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft? A private survival server that youtubers play plain old minecraft on with each other.
How long have you been playing minecraft?: around 1.6.4 Beta
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?): Nothing bad, only like hell and damn if you consider those bad, and yes it is allowed moderately.
Why do you wanna join my server?: I used to play on an old private smp youtube server like this but nobody ever got on and everyone stopped making videos including myself, but i want to start back up again and this seems like a nice server!
Extra details you wanna share with us?: I have played on other Private SMP Servers and i have experience with owning/running a MC server. I also have the FULL version of FRAPS to record.
04/29/2014 2:51 pm
ThatGamingPro77
IGN?: ThatGamingPro77
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?: Youtube.com/thatgamingpro
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?: twitter.com/TristanG1113
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft? A survival whitelisted server where everyone records videos and they are an amzing community
How long have you been playing minecraft?: about a year and a half
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?): It's allowed but not to use curse words in every sentence. I will but only for things like a joke I dont really rage either.
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): Once, it was on a SMP server and the owner was being racist and was hating on the girls on the server so I was arguing with him and telling him why it was wrong and he knew that i was right and got mad and banned me.
Why do you wanna join my server?: to get a new series on my channel and to get some new friends!
Extra details you wanna share with us?: my skype is thatgamingpro77 can you skype me when i get accepted please , thanks
04/30/2014 4:13 pm
MattCowley
WOW! Some Many Apps! Thanks SO Much For You Guys Interest...!

I Will Work My Way Through All Of Them Tomorrow!
05/04/2014 3:05 pm
anonpmc1625624
[deleted]
06/05/2014 2:14 pm
BlockySituation
05/05/2014 3:56 pm
DeadEnd78
IGN?: DeadEnd78
Age?: 12 - I am significantly more mature than my age suggests.
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?: I do but my computer can not handle recording right now :c
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?: VeralGames or Pokeplayingweekly
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft? Both are friendly SMP servers - pure vanilla - with pranks, building, projects & more!
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I started in 2012 with the 1.2 versions.
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?): Swearing is basically uncontrollable anger to ME - there really is no point unless it is as a gag. I know mild swearing is aloud.
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): Nope. Like another application, I included a Fishbans link: fishbans.com/u/DeadEnd78
Why do you wanna join my server?: I have been DYING to play friendly SMP with other people (not like griefers)! I really hope I make it, although I know other people have advantages over me.
Extra details you wanna share with us?: 1. Thank you very much for looking at my application. It means a lot, considering my age. 2. Best of wishes with the server, no matter if I am accepted or not!
05/26/2014 2:09 pm
123money6
Not letting me create an account on Planet Minecraft.
IGN?: 123money5
Country?: United Kingdom, Buckinghamshire
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?: 123money5
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?: N/A
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft? They are a group of people on play on the Mindcrack Servers.
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?): No as i personally think there is no need to swear.
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): No. Proof :fishbans.com/u/123money5
Why do you wanna join my server?: I would like to join your server as there are not many Vanilla survival servers out there in the community. When i eventually find a server, I usually end up getting griefed. I have hardly come across a Vanilla minecraft server that is friendly and that the players help you. I hope this one is different, and that it is friendly.
Extra details you wanna share with us?: I would like to thank you for reading my application and I hope you take this into consideration. Also, if the server I struggling on donations, I may be able to donate a few quid to help it out.

Thank You
~123money5
06/05/2014 2:03 pm
BlockySituation
05/27/2014 6:13 am
jctitan
IGN?:jctitan
Age?: 16
Country?: America
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?: https://www.youtube.com/user/xEcite
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?: https://twitter.com/eraescalator
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft? an smp server where semi-famous/famous youtubers record alone and collaborate with each other.
How long have you been playing minecraft?: About 2 years.
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?): depends on situtation, like being killed, etc... xD
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): Nope.
Why do you wanna join my server?: I want to be able to have fun and meet new people, and maybe show my subscribers what its like!
Extra details you wanna share with us?: I can help advertise on my twitter and youtube. I am also very good at getting donations, if needed.
06/05/2014 2:05 pm
BlockySituation
06/05/2014 1:51 pm
MattCowley
Hey Guys!

Update On Applications, As It Is So Much Effort To Read Through Them All, I Am Handing Over The Applications To Luke (BlockySituation). He will now be in charge of accepting or denying applications for MindClera!

Thanks, Matt
06/05/2014 2:28 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
ImAnthony
IGN?: RavingKriller
Country?: U.S.A.

YouTube Channel (If you have one)?: Will be making one in about two months.

Twitter Profile (If you have it)?: Not Currently, will be making one when I create a YouTube Channel.

What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft? They are whitelisted vanilla servers made by and for youtubers.

How long have you been playing minecraft?:

Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?): I will not be swearing. Swearing is allowed but under moderation.

Have you ever been banned (if so why?): Once from building in a freebuild server (The Server Was Broken. Thousands of players have been banned from it.) (c.beastsmc.com

Why do you wanna join my server?: I've been looking forward to a server such as this one. Once I heard about MindCrack, I wanted to do the exact same and make a professional yet fun and loving community within a game (Minecraft) and also create mindblowing landmarks that will beautify the server overall.

Extra details you wanna share with us?: My Skype Is: RavingKriller. I will be able to be online everyday. My maturity is at about 8 or 9 I enjoy having fun and goofing around but when it comes to it, I'm very serious.
06/05/2014 2:35 pm
BlockySituation
Accepted, Join Using The IP: MindClera.tk
06/05/2014 4:24 pm
corndog103
IGN?: corndog103
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?: I don't really want to get into YouTube. I want to stream.
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?: Don't have one.
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft? It's a private server started by guude in 2008, I believe. most of the mindcrackers make YouTube videos, some of them only minecraft and some do other games.
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since 1.7.3 Beta
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?): Yes, But I'll keep it at a minimum.
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): No
Why do you wanna join my server?: Because I want to meet new people and play some games.
06/05/2014 5:42 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dolphin
SirusGaming
IGN?: SirusJh
Age?: 17
Country?: Belgium (Europe)
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?: Dont have one but I have a twitch (SirusJh)
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?: Dont have one
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft? These are whitelisted servers for youtubers too play on and have fun.
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Beta 1.3
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?): No I'dont really swear
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): No never banned =)
Why do you wanna join my server?: Cause I really want to play in a good community and this one looks really fun =), I also like too build with others to get their opion
Extra details you wanna share with us?: Great builder but not that well with redstone =p

Thank you for considering =)
06/05/2014 6:04 pm
theInTeRmInEr
IGN?: theInTeRmInEr
Country?: Gb, england
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?: lethalxhd, I will be able to record
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?: lethalxhd
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft?: they are white listed vanilla smp servers, most of there members are youtubers such as anderz Keralis generikb biffa2001
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?): I may swear if I am mad or really excited, as it is allowed but only in moderation
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): I have been temp banned for ten minutes because the admin got me mixed up xD
Why do you wanna join my server?: I have wanted to join something like this for a while, I feel now is the perfect time!
Extra details you wanna share with us?: my real name is tom and I am a good builder!
06/05/2014 6:22 pm
nitch-3d
IGN?: fernn001
Age?: 22
Gender?: male
Country?: UK
YouTube Channel (If you have one)?: https://www.youtube.com/user/nitchminecast
Twitter Profile (If you have it)?: I dont use it no more :/
What is Mindcrack/Hermitcraft? They are a group of people who play on a whitelisted server, who have lots of fun
How long have you been playing minecraft?: nearly 3 years I think
Will you be swearing on the server (is it allowed?): It is allowed up to a certain extent, but I tend not to swear in my videos. Only on the odd occasion I swear
Why do you wanna join my server?: Well iv been wanting to do a SMP series on my channel for some time, I have tried with other people, but they cheated a lot in the server. Also they would close the server down purposely the moment they had finished recording, which messed my recording up... but basically Iv been looking for a friendly group of players who I can collaborate with, have fun with and so we can all grow our youtube channels together
Extra details you wanna share with us?: My name is Nick, but I'm know as Nitch, and my IGN I made years ago, so unfortunately is doesnt really link to my channel lol, but who cares about names aye?
06/06/2014 6:08 pm
theInTeRmInEr
When will I know if I'm accepted or not?
06/09/2014 3:12 pm
theInTeRmInEr
??
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome