Why does everyone want to remake "HermitCraft"

IJustErik's Avatar IJustErik8/3/18 9:06 pm
1 emeralds 216 1
8/3/2018 9:21 pm
WungaWunga's Avatar WungaWunga
So, I see 3 kinds of posts about servers here: people seeking staff, people wanting someone to play with, AND PPL WANTING TO MAKE A HERMITCRAFT SERVER. Why don't you just play on the real deal, or one of the "recreations"? If you want experience as a server owner, create an original idea.
IJustErik
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/03/2018 9:21 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
WungaWunga
Maybe it’s because people are tired of playing on massive servers in which no one knows anyone else, and unless everything is claimed, tested, and moderated tightly by its staff, finds itself in anarchy, with hackers and exploiters on the top of the system, bypassing every guard and abusing every bug they can find. Perhaps they’re looking for a server to settle down in, a haven to relax, enjoy the game, and maybe even make a few friends, instead of surfing the ever-changing sea of servers. I personally have had my share of gaming on public servers, and have decided I’d rather play with those I know IRL rather than those who stab you in the back the first chance they get. Well, those are my reasons anyway. Good day
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome