Willing to buy and host a server if I find the right people!

xAsherCraft's Avatar xAsherCraft3/29/14 9:01 am
4/4/2014 8:51 pm
xAsherCraft's Avatar xAsherCraft
Looking for an experienced team who have plenty of knowledge about minecraft and also experience with running/helping with a server is an advantage I also need someone who could help run the website and keep it active!

Apply if you would be interested I am from Australia so similar times would help but not essential

Leave a comment with what you could offer I would buy it tonight if I had the right people!
xAsherCraft
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/04/2014 8:51 pm
xAsherCraft
Still willing to do this someone help me make a website and we will get a group of 10 and I will white list until its ready for launch

I need suggestions for names and themes.
Please clearly state what you could offer.
I need Plugin Managers, Moderators, Builders, Admin, Possible second leader.
03/29/2014 10:06 am
Level 31 : Artisan Toast
ShadowCatEXE
I could help with all the plugin management... Managing ranks, essentials and pretty much any other plugin of your choice to however you want it.
03/29/2014 9:44 am
xAsherCraft
If I bought one now would you be able to get it running by the time I woke up?
03/29/2014 9:27 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
O-O
Hey! I'm pretty good with servers. I've hosted a few, and have been staff on many others! I'd love to help you out! I'm pretty good with just all around stuff. From creative to minigames. I can also run a website (if you'd Skype me to talk about that..). Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this.

-cpb
03/29/2014 9:19 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
ItzPop
I am not so good with factions, really good at towny. I may not be the guy to configure, but I know a couple people who would help.
03/29/2014 9:14 am
stuff_
I'm good with permissions if you need someone to do them =)
03/29/2014 9:11 am
xAsherCraft
I would have a faction/town related server definitely but I want mini games and an alright economy setup. are you any good with permissions?
03/29/2014 9:08 am
ItzPop
Faction, Towny, Hub. Anything pretty much but a all our creative server.
03/29/2014 9:07 am
xAsherCraft
What kind of server would you be able to help with?
03/29/2014 9:04 am
ItzPop
I can offer great building and would help out with plug-ins and such! I live in the U.S but I think it would be better to have staff all over for different players who need help and/or who are having problems/hacking and such. I have experience and I would like to partner up with you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome