Wither Network- Needs Players!

Cakebunny's Avatar Cakebunny1/31/15 9:50 pm
1 emeralds 155 1
2/18/2015 12:13 am
awesomesdude118's Avatar awesomesdude118
I'm here to tell you about a server, on the owner's behalf, and that server happens to be Wither Network!
The IP is withernetworks.ga
We have a range of plugins from Tim the Enchanter, Silk Spawners, Essentials, Factions, Combat Log, Enjin, McMMO and much much more!
So if you're looking for an epic server, Wither Networks is the place to go!

We hope to see you there!
Cakebunny
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/18/2015 12:13 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
awesomesdude118
This is the worst server I've been to in a while. I checked it out because the owner was spamming the ip on one of my favorite servers, claiming "join now, best server ever". I joined to see what it was about, and my god, The staff is corrupt, and the owner is unwilling to listen. I noticed that he was using a spawn that's commonly overused in many servers, so I told him that his spawn was on pmc. He said that it was custom built for him, which I know is a straight out lie . . . you'll see when I post the link to the build. I told him it wasnt, which at that point, he banned me for 'staff disc' which i assume it means staff disrespect. Whatever you do, do not join this server.

Link to the map : http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... -download/

I went on my alt, to ask him politely not to spam his ip on other servers. Here is his reply.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome