I need some admins/builders to help me do things on me server
(note: my server is 24/7)

ip:217.208.11.248

Role applying for:
experience with the role you are choosing:
Have you ever been banned:
If so, why:
If applying for builder, give some pics of builds:
If applying for admin, how would you fix this: a player was arguing with another player and they were starting to curse, what would you do
Runeward212121
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/21/2013 10:19 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Princess
fokem7653
Role applying for:both
experience with the role you are choosing:I have applied for builder before and happen to be good.Check out my work on community craft server.

As far as admin I am head mod on new server.
Have you ever been banned:yes
If so, why:advertising on paradise
If applying for builder, give some pics of builds:most of my building I have done on pe so no pics however this sowork on the community craft server
If applying for admin, how would you fix this: a player was arguing with another player and they were starting to curse, what would you do

ell them both to stop swearing nicely and give them warning and if they continue to do it or ssay something else mean such:Why don't u just shut up u noob of an admin.
I would the one who disoyebeyed the warning.I am very serius about swearers.

If you have a questin let me know
01/21/2013 10:12 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
lilbitty011101
Role applying for: Admin/mod
experience with the role you are choosing: I have been admin 4 times
Have you ever been banned: Only once by my ex
If so, why: I dumbed him -.-
If applying for builder, give some pics of builds: All mine got deleted.
If applying for admin, how would you fix this: a player was arguing with another player and they were starting to curse, what would you do. I would give them a warning. Then I would mute them if they didnt stop. Next i would kick them if they did it again after i UN muted them.
01/21/2013 10:08 pm
SpaNk3r_
Role applying for:Admin
experience with the role you are choosing:Been admin on 2 servers, BlazeRealm, and Capecraft
Have you ever been banned: Once but they are trying to get me unbanned because is it was an abusive admin.
If so, why: I got banned on mcbans from an abusive admin, and they cant get it off now.
I give a warning for spamming and cursing because both are annoying. If they continue to do it i will give them a 10 minute mute of whatever your rules are.
I would not ban them for it but if they make a habit of it I would maybe give them a jail for a while.
01/21/2013 9:54 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Nerd
Toadblock
Role applying for: Admin Or Mod Or builder
experience with the role you are choosing: Never been mod but have been admin once.
Mod: What I would do to punish:
Greifer: 1st time: Kick
with reason greif. 2nd time: Ban
Spammer: Mute
Hacker Try my best to ban them.
Have you ever been banned: nope
If so, why:---------------
If applying for builder, give some pics of builds: Just look at my profile. I don't know how to upload on forums.
If applying for admin, how would you fix this: a player was arguing with another player and they were starting to curse, what would you do: I would kick both of them with a reason telling them not to fight. If they do it again then they are banned.
01/21/2013 9:43 pm
Level 42 : Master Dwarf
TrizzyDip
I'd also like to include that I have very much experience as an administrator and problem-solver. I have some unorthodox ways of solving problems but they usually result in minimal collateral damage compared to some other ways of solving said problems. Also, I am a person and will act as such, making reasonable decisions. I am a great builder as well.
01/21/2013 9:40 pm
Level 42 : Master Dwarf
TrizzyDip
Role applying for: Admin
Experience with the role you are choosing: I've been a part of the administrative teams of many servers.
Have you ever been banned: Of course, haven't we all been banned? I've played for about three years so it is not unlikely.
If so, why: I was doing nothing wrong, supplying bread to the hungry at spawn. The owner of the server believed I was attempting an uprise.
Why, it depends. If vulgar language is prohibited then I would punish them in this order or varied depending on crudeness of their swears; Warn, mute, kick, threaten banishment, ban. Of course I would only warn first and if they stopped I'd stop as well.

If you'd like to contact me, my skype is CTopIndustries
01/21/2013 9:20 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Ranger
azrobert
Role applying for: What ever you find fit
experience with the role you are choosing: I have been many things, Ive been a owner of my very own server imperial craft for 8 months in-tell i had insuffcient funds to continue it, Ive been a admin on killer craft for about a week. I have been a co -owner of a server called fire craft/hunger games that has been discontinued.
Have you ever been banned:Once
If so, why: i was "banned on killer craft but i dont know why i was doing all that was required, like being on a lot and helping advertise and building the spawn as well as helping every one and giving Utmost care
If applying for admin, how would you fix this: a player was arguing with another player and they were starting to curse, what would you do: I would ask them to stop arguring and then i would try to solve the situlation and if it esclates il kindly ask again intill its a kick then if its still on a mute and if they start griefing and getting mad i would temp ban them
01/21/2013 2:28 pm
mada_man
Hi, before I apply I would like to say I love moderating and administating on all different kinds of servers. I am very experienced and I know a lot about plugins and permissions.

Role applying for: Admin / Co-Owner
Experience with the role you are choosing: I administrate on 3 different servers, I was an owner for one server that got shut down because lack of donations. I am very mature and I make everything fair.
Have you ever been banned: I have been.
If so, why: I was banned from a server for apparently flying in the survival world but the moderator did not realize It was the creative world. That was a stupid thing for the moderator to do. :L
If applying for admin, how would you fix this: a player was arguing with another player and they were starting to curse, what would you do: I would tell them to stop, then ask what happened from each side of the argument. If they didn't stop I would mute them both. If they answer I would listen to both sides of the argument, and I would make the fairest decision. I do not like to ban people but If I must, I must.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application.

Adam
01/21/2013 1:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Terminator61098
Role applying for: Head-Admin
experience with the role you are choosing: I have been Head admin of server
Have you ever been banned: Yes
If so, why: Abusive owners.
If applying for admin, how would you fix this: a player was arguing with another player and they were starting to curse, what would you do:
Have them each explain the situation to me, than resolve it if i can, and if they continue, or if only an individual continues, ill mute them for 10 mins
01/21/2013 1:22 pm
Level 1 : New Artist
Sideswiper_
Role applying for: Admin/Builder
experience with the role you are choosing: I am very experienced in this role because I am very nice and can create small but bold structures.
Have you ever been banned: Nope.
If so, why:
If applying for builder, give some pics of builds: No pics atm.
If applying for admin, how would you fix this: a player was arguing with another player and they were starting to curse, what would you do: I would ask why they were cursing and work out the problem.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome