Deleted

anonpmc78577's Avatar anonpmc785776/30/13 7:55 pm
12/18/2013 6:56 pm
epiceric's Avatar epiceric
[deleted]
anonpmc78577
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/18/2013 6:56 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Crafter
epiceric
- Age?:16
- Position?:builder
- Do you have Skype?:kolkiboy
- Previous work or experience if any?: click my name
- Anything else?: i am up to anything! and medieval is my style
12/18/2013 6:43 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
X Sagest X
- Age?: 17
- Position?: Plugin Manager
- Do you have Skype? Mic not required: Sagest10 / No mic
- Previous work or experience if any?: Owned 4 servers...
- Anything else?: Names John Morris. Live on the east coast of USA
12/18/2013 6:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
mytheaus
- IGN(In Game Name)?: MidnightZone
- Age?: 13. But please don't stereotype me. I enjoy doing this kind of stuff and have already had experience with other RP servers.
- Position?: Builder and/or Lorewriter. I enjoy both building and writing, and I believe I'm up to the job. I've as well had experience in both of these topics.
- Do you have Skype? Mic not required: Yes. I have a mic, just in case. Skype name: Scyl8x
- Previous work or experience if any?: Major builder on a server that had just been recently closed down: The Chronicles of Haeriven. Writer and Editor. Roleplayer. Artist.
- Anything else?: I've been looking through Minecraft RP servers to join, though haven't had any luck recently. This server, however, caught my attention and I'm willing to apply - it seems very fun and interesting!

I hope to get a reply soon, I'll be waiting ^^ Thank you for your time.
12/08/2013 2:36 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Cake
NeoDaemo
-Name: Daemon
-IGN: Daemo
- Position: I don't really care, I can write lore, make up some races, classes, whatever. I am pretty well versed In all role play aspects
- Do you have Skype? Mic not required: I do, but rarely use it... MY laptop doens't like to run it/
- Previous work or experience if any?: I play on the server Hixitium, I have grown to like it very much. I often engage in Roleplay scenarios with the other members. I have donated to the server, and a perk is a custom race, so I made it up and its lore. I also wrote a giant story about my character.. overdoing it, I know. IRL I am a GM for an Iron Kingdoms Full Metal Fantasy rpg game with my friends
- Anything else?: Well, can we make our own race? and is there a nickname plugin on the server?
09/10/2013 2:36 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc78577
[deleted]
09/09/2013 8:01 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragon
TheDragonNub
- Position: Lore Writer/Quest Writer
- Do you have Skype Mic not required: Yes.
- Previous work or experience if any: I wrote minor quests for HoG (Heroes of Galderon)
- Anything else: I know you from HoG.
09/09/2013 6:56 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragon
Wereyoi
- Age?: 14
- Position?: Lore Writer/ builder
- Do you have Skype? Mic not required: Heck yeah!
- Previous work or experience if any?: Galderon
- Anything else?: I'm the dragon lord
08/21/2013 4:40 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
BloodustCrownsRP
You seem legit Sherwood, If you do not mind I will add you on Skype and pester Julian to look at your app.
08/21/2013 4:10 pm
Level 44 : Master Architect
CascadianX
Application:
- Age?: 15 (16 on 9/12/13)
- Position?: Builder, Lore Writer, Worldpainter.
- Do you have Skype? Mic not required: Yes I do, SherwoodGamingDev
- Previous work or experience if any?: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/sherwoodgaming/
- Anything else?: I have a private lore I can show you for my server but i am not giving you the whole document.
08/21/2013 4:07 pm
BloodustCrownsRP
From what I've seen in the past two and a half years reading and writing lore you would be surprised how many unsuspecting people are exceptional at writing, Like Julian lol
08/21/2013 3:46 pm
nickisawezome
It's alright. I apologize as well, although I whole-heartedly disagree about anyone being able to write decent lore.
08/21/2013 3:22 pm
BloodustCrownsRP
I do apologize if I seemed like an ass I meant no quarrel just to see what your limits and capabilities are
08/21/2013 3:09 pm
BloodustCrownsRP
If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen, if you can't handle being tested you aren't ready to be apart of development. Anyone can write decent lore which is why I put you to the test, you obviously weren't confident in your abilities which makes you unsuitable for Dev. You are welcome to join the server as a member and work your way up.

I always have a Good Day.
08/21/2013 2:37 pm
nickisawezome
Nah I don't think I'm going to write anything for you. It's pathetic how short-tempered you are, "Couldn't care lees about your damn Boss." I misunderstood the position of Lore Writer, my bad, but no way in hell am I going to join someone who is being an asshole to someone they just met. I'm currently laughing at how you said anyone can write lore. Sure anyone can write shitty lore, but not everyone can write exceptional lore.
Good Day.
08/21/2013 2:29 pm
BloodustCrownsRP
Couldn't care lees about your damn Boss. This is a STRICT Roleplay not some RPG MMO. As for lore anyone can write but if you would like you can write up a Character and backstory that meet these parameters:

An elf that has lost all sense of self and wanders out into the forest. Start the story with birth and end it with death. Make it 5-6 paragraphs and maybe you can make Lore Team
08/21/2013 2:24 pm
nickisawezome
Create lore, items. Made a boss encounter with Epic Boss.
08/21/2013 1:58 pm
BloodustCrownsRP
Anyone could do that... But I think we already have the skills and names covered, Is there anything you specialize in?
08/21/2013 1:41 pm
nickisawezome
Lets just say coding is not my forte. I was thinking helping by making an outline of the abilities and specilizations a class would have.
08/21/2013 1:40 pm
BloodustCrownsRP
I believe the classes are already made, Unless Jules is going to create new ones in which I welcome you to help if you are any good at coding
08/21/2013 1:29 pm
nickisawezome
Application:
-Name:Nick
-IGN:nickisawezome
- Age?:17
- Position?: Lore Writer.
- Do you have Skype? Mic not required: Yes.
- Previous work or experience if any?:Not really. Just good at creating scenarios, boss fights, loot, classes, etc. I created a boss fight on a rpg server, but the server is on pause for now.
- Anything else?: Are the classes already made? If not, do you think I can help with creating classes?
08/21/2013 1:27 pm
BloodustCrownsRP
Also the name totally isn't plagiarized.. xD
08/21/2013 1:25 pm
BloodustCrownsRP
Application:
-Name:Devin
-IGN:Devinbolt145
- Age?:16
- Position?: Your mom/Whatever you need me to do.. I am a decent writer and know the basics of about everything I also have good people skills and would make a good Mod/Admin
- Do you have Skype? Mic not required: Yes and Yes
- Previous work or experience if any?: Galderon and other RP servers, you know me..
- Anything else?: Your English isn't half bad in this post Julian, I'm impressed. I am excited to turn over a new leaf with you Julian we can do great things together.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome