Would anyone play a Minecraft server based around custom countries?

Tendra_the_Wolf's Avatar Tendra_the_Wolf4/21/18 6:31 pm
1 emeralds 132 2
6/16/2018 5:47 pm
GraphicOrganizer's Avatar GraphicOrganizer
My idea is having a server based around custom countries, players can join or create there own countries (if you want to make one you would have to pass a application so it wouldn't get insane) It would be all in survival, wars can break out, trading, and more. The server would be modded with multiple mods such as:

IndustrialCraft
GalacticCraft
Davincis Vessels
and more...
Tendra_the_Wolf
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/16/2018 5:47 pmhistory
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
GraphicOrganizer
Sounds pretty cool man! Having countries would be really nice so then there would be an excuse for war and pillaging. It would be really nice to release all my anger on video game characters instead of real life people. This reminds me of one time I had a kid come over to my house just for him to tell me that my house was small and boring. So then I told him that my house was small because I had an amazing secret basement full of games and toys that I never tell anyone about. This kid wanted to see it really badly at that point, so I told him to wait outside the basement door so I could get the games and toys ready for him. I took a bucket of glitter mixed in with super glue and set it up on the top of the basement door. I gave the kid the cue to come inside, and when he opened the door, I stabbed him.
06/16/2018 4:21 pm
Level 48 : Master Answer
Makaneek
sounds great. I would join.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome