forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

✨🔥⚡✯X Craft - [Custom Unique Survival]-[Skyblock]-[1.12.2]-[100+ Plugins]-[EliteMobs]-[Magic]-[CreativeSecurity]-[Economy]-[Anti-Grief]-[MCMMO]-[Much More!]✯⚡🔥✨

3 emeralds11 replies219 views
created 02/16/2019 11:49 am by Extral1f3
last reply 03/16/2019 3:48 pm
XC logo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Xcraft!

Looking for a Cool new server to play on?
Looking for an AWESOME community?

Are you a survivalist?

Are you a builder?

Do You like Minigames?

Then come join us at XCraft!!!

Toss us an Emerald if you like this Server :) The up-votes help!
Vote for us if you like what we are doing !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xcraft is a Unique Survival Server with 100+ Epic plugins that is still in its late development phase and has not fully launched but is VERY much playable! and also has a Mini-games server in development!

Free ranks and Perks awarded to dedicated members ONLY, by "X" ***

"We have a large, endless-opportunity Survival server with tons of challenges and various perks, experience a great, unique Survival Server!"

"Be sure to try our skyblock if that is your thing. Here at Xcraft, you can play skyblock the way YOU want to."
/server sky will get you to skyblock and /server smp will get you to the Smp main server.

LAND IS FREE!
There are no annoying plots on Xcraft! (unless you want one)
Build where you want, and build what you want!
***(No offensive builds or anything that would label it an offensive build)***

No frequent map resets!

Normal server up-time is 99.9%
Creative Security, Coreprotect and Grief Prevention!!
We also are up to date with the latest MC version 1.12.2
1.13+ server coming as soon as spigot works out its issues with 1.13+ on servers.

I.P. - Xcraft.serverminer.com

Everyone loves a little PVP/PVE! :D
Wanna 1v1? 2v5?

Are you a lover, not a fighter??

Its cool either way!

Beware! The monsters are dangerous here, do not go fight them if you are ill equipped! They scale in level with the player in accordance to the enchants a player has and their armor rating.
Helpful hint:
Every 10 levels you gain, you get 1 heart!

"We feature survival, creative ranks, mob arenas, a new economy, a community of amazing players as well as having quests for you to do, and over 100 other plugins to help boost your experience while here at Xcraft!"

Just a FEW of the finer points of the server are:
  • Magic!
  • NEW loot!
  • Hunt Mobs 4 $
  • Instant Transmission
  • Extended MCMMO
  • Economy
  • Permissions
  • Ranks
  • Free Player Vaults
  • Free Player Warps
  • Elite Mobs and Elite Loot
  • Realistic MC
  • The Head Database (/headdb)
  • Npc Shops for Buying/Selling
  • Player Driven Trading, and Lottery
  • FULL MAP (go, or build almost anywhere )
  • Dungeons

"We have friendly, active, helpful and energetic staff members that are ready to help you with whatever and whenever you need. We have community forums powered by Enjin where you can discuss events, connect with others, and even play games on them now and then!"

We welcome all players to join our server and make it your new home or to stay for good!Our community is small compared to some others yet still expected to grow to massive proportions, but it is extremely rich in character and amazing people who are eager to be your friends!

The community is ever growing and needs more amazing players like you!

________________________________________________________________________________________

Our server address is :
xcraft.org

The server website is at craftx.enjin.com where you can vote, donate to the server, join our forums and much more!

PM me for an invite to our discord!

Looking forward to seeing you there!,
Tell them "X" Sent Ya!
-X

P.S. --- (If you can find me in game call me out and announce that you found this post, you can win in game cash and prizes) (It could be anything)
(Thats me, Below)
(extral1f3)

My Character Skin

________________________________________________________________________________________

*** Limited time only, promotion subject to change at any time, these ranks titles are not given away for "free", they are donated for by another player, but can be obtained simply by redeeming a set amount of in game voting points per rank.

⚔️

Posted by avatar
Extral1f3
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

11 replies

03/16/2019 3:48 pm
Extral1f3
Join in tomorrow for some awesome fun! We just added over 80 custom, brand new enchantments for items and gear!!! Stop in today if you wish :D Either way,
We will see ya there!
-Xcraft!
03/14/2019 3:02 am
Extral1f3
Slay end dragons over and over! Collect dragon eggs and craft Dragon Items and gear!!! Brand new skyblock coming soon!
03/06/2019 3:42 pm
Extral1f3
Just updated our skyblock but more changes will be coming soon!
02/21/2019 7:09 pm
Extral1f3
Server is back up and running, come join us!
02/21/2019 1:36 am
Extral1f3
We are undergoing maintenance on the new server and it will be down until friday morning Come join us on the reopen!
02/19/2019 2:43 pm
Extral1f3
Wesbites undergoing a domain change so bear with us as far as any bugs that deal with the website/voting that you may encounter over the next few days.

-Xcraft
02/17/2019 12:41 pm
Extral1f3
Come join us for some awesome fun!
02/16/2019 7:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
FightingnNavyman
been cool friends with Extral13 for a few years and he just barely decided to make his own server and yes i support his efort on making this new server he got what it takes and he's showing it so yep, yall need to join in :)

ps.. I dont care about my grammar, I dont get paid to write correctly and I don't care if you see typos so yeah there you go :D bad grammar ftw
02/17/2019 12:43 pm
Extral1f3
Thanks Figgy! I appreciate the support!
02/16/2019 1:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Overbored_thekid
Love the server and I have to much fun playing with the players and the active community ❤️❤️
02/17/2019 12:43 pm
Extral1f3
Kiiiiiiid, haha thanks man! Youuuuu have been a great help so far! I appreciate the comment!

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome