Xenon needs Devs apply now

foodchez's Avatar foodchez8/10/17 9:37 pm
2 emeralds 149 3
8/10/2017 9:48 pm
Gorvell's Avatar Gorvell
Hey! I'm Chicken. I am in the middle of trying to help run a server, the server isn't public yet, but me, the owner and a few admins have been working very hard to get the server polished and ready to go. We don't plan or necessarily want the server to get huge, but we still want it to be nice. The main premise of the server will just be to have a friendly community with survival and a questing system. Once players get enough Quest Points from completing quests, they will unlock Dungeons. The dungeons we are creating are basically mini-adventure maps, and are very fun. All these gamemodes take place in different worlds, but they are still dependent on each other. But out problem is that we need a plugin that can get the Dungeons to function correctly, so that means we need a Developer who can help us. It won't be a large plugin by any means, but we just need some simple things programmed, and I'm too dumb to figure any of that out xD. So, if you would like to be a Developer on XenonCraft, place an application down below. Thanks :D

There are two options here... You can either apply to be staff/dev on the server and be active, or you can just create a plugin and I'll pay what I can if wanted. Below is the application for applying for being developer/staff on the server.

READ THE ABOVE TEXT BEFORE PROCEEDING
Post apps in the comments or message the apps to me on Discord

Developer Application:

In-Game-Name:

Real Name (Optional):

Discord:

Do you support the LGBT community?:

Time Zone:

Maturity Level (1-10 scale):

Any past experience as a Developer on a server?:

Would you be willing to get along with other and have fun, and become good friends, instead of just working on the server as if it were a job?:

Quick description of yourself (What you like to do for fun, Favorite video game, Do you like them DaNK MemEs BOI, etc.):

Why do you want to be Developer:

Which is better, Ice cream or cake?:

How active are you on Discord and Minecraft?:

Are you able to keep secrets from players, such as bits and pieces of the story of the server which could be spoilers?:

How experienced in Bukkit/Spigot are you (We aren't looking for super talent here, just someone who can help out):

Do you plan on getting paid for creating plugins?:

Anything Else you would like to add:

Thanks,

Chickenwaffle94 :)

BTW The Discord is: Foodchez#9375
foodchez
Level 1 : New Miner