Yencraft[Factions] Recruiting staff.

Yencraft's Avatar Yencraft2/28/15 11:40 am
3/19/2015 5:34 pm
Yencraft's Avatar Yencraft
Yencraft is a steadily growing minecraft faction community and as we grow we need staff. Keep in mind all staff need to be active players on the server.

Our IP is play.yencraft.net and you can apply on our webiste: factionsyencraft.enjin.com
Yencraft
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/19/2015 5:34 pm
Yencraft
bump
03/04/2015 6:49 pm
Yencraft
Please keep in mind that most of our community is in PCT and PST timezones, so if you are in another timezone than that please mention it on your application.
03/04/2015 5:13 pm
Yencraft
Hey black, thanks for your application, if you could get online we could do a live interview and you can get a chance to meet our community. If you can't get on now you can PM me and we can arrange a meeting for another day/time.
03/02/2015 9:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Black L0tus
What is your age:16
How long have you been playing the yencraft server:Im New
Have you ever been banned before on yencraft:No
Do you have past experience as a staff member (if so what server and what was your rank):Yes, Co-owner, but owner died.(God bless his heart)
Why should you be hired as staff as opposed to the other applicants:Im A Skilled Buildd, and i love enforcing rules!
What is one way yencraft could improve in your eyes:I cant think of anything but ill let you know if i think of anything.
Are you willing to be on the server for at least 2 hours a day:Yes, Sir!
03/02/2015 5:18 pm
Yencraft
If you are more integrated into the community your odds of being staff rise dramatically, we want people who will be on the server and are able to converse with the players of the server.
03/01/2015 3:37 pm
Yencraft
All these applications look great, if you are accepted you will be required to make an account on the website aswell.
02/28/2015 5:15 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
NoogFoot
Ok I will join tommorow thanks!
02/28/2015 12:34 pm
Yencraft
These look great guys, if you could get on the server and introduce your self to the community your application will meet all the requirements. I also have a few questions for you on the game.
02/28/2015 12:29 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
NoogFoot
How long have you been playing minecraft:2 years
Have you ever been banned from yencraft?:No
Past expierience:I've been once head admin and once owner
Why would I be hired:Because I'm a responsible server and I care about the server.Because I'm always online and I never betray anyone!
How to improve yencraft:I will be most of the day online and I am going to support the players and the server!
Are you willing to stay on the server for two hours:Yes I can stay 4-5 hours everyday!
02/28/2015 12:04 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragon
minecraftpigtime
What is your age:13
How long have you been playing the yencraft server:0
Have you ever been banned before on yencraft: no
Do you have past experience as a staff member (if so what server and what was your rank):im owned 5 servers and i am Senior-Admin on sadcraft
Why should you be hired as staff as opposed to the other applicants:because i have good experiance with servers
What is one way yencraft could improve in your eyes: I dont know but i can inprove whats bad and fix whats wrong
Are you willing to be on the server for at least 2 hours a day:yeah sure
02/28/2015 11:56 am
Yencraft
If you wish to apply on here and not make an account on the website you can follow this templet:
What is your age:
How long have you been playing the yencraft server:
Have you ever been banned before on yencraft:
Do you have past experience as a staff member (if so what server and what was your rank):
Why should you be hired as staff as opposed to the other applicants:
What is one way yencraft could improve in your eyes:
Are you willing to be on the server for at least 2 hours a day:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome