Do you need Assistance? | Piggaroni

Piggaroni's Avatar Piggaroni2/27/16 9:33 pm
1 emeralds 127 1
2/27/2016 10:58 pm
Piggaroni's Avatar Piggaroni
Hello, Today I am here to offer assistance to any server. Here are some things we can do for you.

I would love to keep peace on the server and due to my overall opinions nothing will really phase me as an insult, but I will gladly accept something along the lines of harass and appropriately take the steps in not having it happen again. On-top of this, I will spend a vast amounts of time on the server, so I would be ensuring chat safety in case no other staff are on or are AFK. I have much experience in moderating (chat and activities going on). I am knowledgeable of the commands used by a helper and can solve player issues quite fast, either it be an argument, question or harassment. I am capable of accomplishing these tasks without the use of a command in many cases.
I am not snappy and am always willing to help, I never have the need to argue/fight with someone, which some people might have. Also, I have a quick eye for mischief, I can always see when something is going wrong and I always look out for griefers and spammers. and basically that's it.

Here are some of my experiences:
I used to be a Helper on this factions server , It was a really great learning experience and the staff of the server are great, dedicated people. This means that i'm not new to the way the owner runs the server and I'm familiar with everything it takes to become a staff member. The reason i decided to resign the last time i was a staff member is because of the fact that a lot of my friends on the server stopped playing, the holidays came around and I didn't have as much time to play and didn't feel like I would be able to put as much effort into the server as I was doing before. But now I've found a new passion for the server which doesn't involve my friends, or any distractions. With it being as it is I feel I can make new friends, have even more fun and therefore be more dedicated to the job. I hope you would consider taking me back onto the team where I feel safe. I have managed a server before and I know how the servers works and all I have been Co Owner on this server until the owner was being immature and banned me and my friend which were staff members. We were also Head Admin on OP Network. Which got shut down after 2 months. I have much experience in moderating (the server and activities going on). I am knowledgeable of the commands used by a moderator and can solve player issues quite fast, either it be an argument, question or harassment. I am capable of accomplishing these tasks without the use of a command in many cases. I have experienced being moderator on servers. I also have experience running forums, gaming communities, and other sites of the like.

I am only working for professional servers. Thnx!

If you are interested in hiring me, Feel free to PM me your Skype.
Piggaroni
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer