If you need a Co-Owner please Click Here ()

Consiring's Avatar Consiring2/27/15 8:25 pm
2/28/2015 8:15 pm
Consiring's Avatar Consiring
Hello my name is FireFlames and I today I have made a application on Co-Owner!
and I made this so I can find the best server ever and change it to someday be as good as the server mineplex (us.mineplex.com)!

Heres my application for Co-Owner!

Name: Blake
MC Username: FireFlames
Skype: I currently don't have skype but I can get it if it means making the server better!
Email: BlakeFlames123@gmail.com
You can email me any important messages!
Timezone: Eastern
Rank applying for: today like I said Co-Owner
Do you have any experience in staff: I have a lot of experience in being staff. When im Co-Owner on your server I can be doing Group Manager and can mange your server easily!
Proof of experience:

I am co-owner on developernetwork.mcph.co
I am Helper (Soon to be manager) on 142.4.218.206:56720

I know its a short list but that's only because I have been studying and school!
But its a Snow day right now so Hooray!!! xD

Why do you want the position Co-Owner on this server: I want co-owner on your server because I feel I can do a lot of stuff on your server and make it have maybe have 100+ players one day!

Skills: Group Manager, Building, Management, Helping Owner

Things your not really good at: Coding but I will tell you I will do most of the ingame stuff and leave the coding to the developers. (That's why I am not applying for Dev)

What can you do for this server: I can give you more players, Help you with anything u need the whole step of the way, work on group manager, Build anything! (Old, Modern is my best building)

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 Years

What makes you different then others: I am very experienced and know a lot about group manager and the following plugins:

Holographic Displays, Essentials (Of Course lol), NPC (Easy), Group Manager, PEX (a little barely though) and there's way more!

How long will you be on: I will be on mostly on the weekends from 6:00 Est to who knows. On weeks its hard to get on unless its a snow day like today

How good are you on building: 7/10
How good are you on Group manager: 9/10
Recruiting staff: 8/10
Helping owner: 9/10
PEX: 5/10 (I'm a little rusty because not many servers have PEX anymore in my opinion)

Extra info: I just went sledding down the street of my neighborhood lol!

Thanks a lot,

Happy Friday, From Fire
Consiring
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/28/2015 8:15 pm
Consiring
ok
02/28/2015 7:43 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Johnanater
Well, I have like 3 Co-Owners. Same with what the others said, apply on servers. But very nice application!
02/28/2015 7:32 pm
Consiring
bump 1 more server is possible!
02/28/2015 7:33 pm
Level 42 : Master Architect
Friendly123
Could you stop bumping it?! You're not supposed to bump more than once a day!
02/28/2015 7:38 pm
Consiring
Ok im sorry
02/28/2015 3:21 pm
Consiring
Check your PM
I msg you
02/28/2015 3:18 pm
Consiring
?
02/28/2015 2:58 pm
Level 1 : New Network
piramanex
I sent you a msg if you intrested.
02/28/2015 2:51 pm
Level 42 : Master Architect
Friendly123
Take this as an example, you apply for a job right? Yes, you don't write a job application and put it in the newspaper. If you just put it in the newspaper you are likely to get zero to no responses. Why? Because, they don't know what kind of person you are personally. If you apply directly to a job, they are more likely to consider you.

It goes the same way for Minecraft. You don't just put an application out and hope to get accepted by someone. You apply directly so a server(s). Also, if you say you are already Co-Owner and Helper you are less likely to be accepted by anyways, mainly, because you have to split the time between three different servers. Now this is where time management comes in. If you are still in school (assuming you are because you're 15) then you might have many things, homework, class projects, might be busy with relatives, and all else, you will be splitting your time between three different servers.

Thanks!
Have a nice day,
~BestBuds1911 (HEYSTI)
02/28/2015 2:21 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Warrior
serdarminecraft
Well 9/10 of all server owners hire staff who apply for their server only. No one is going to hire someone that just writes an application and post it. Well, I must tell that your application is great.
02/28/2015 2:49 pm
Level 45 : Master Crafter
SensorialGlint6
I agree. It shows initiative and eagerness. Also if you look at it in irl hte employer doesn't come to you and ask if you would like to work for them, it usually you that contacts them that you would like to work for them.
02/28/2015 2:53 pm
Consiring
ok well like I told him I know theres some people who care
02/28/2015 2:41 pm
Consiring
I think that someone will be kind enough to accept me since its a good application so
If anyone still needs a Co-Owner for there server please respond

Have a nice day!

-FireFlames
02/28/2015 2:10 pm
Consiring
bump
02/28/2015 9:04 am
Consiring
bump!
02/27/2015 9:26 pm
Consiring
Here our my apps together!

Hello my name is FireFlames and I today I have made a application on Co-Owner!
and I made this so I can find the best server ever and change it to someday be as good as the server mineplex (us.mineplex.com)!

Heres my application for Co-Owner!

MC Username: FireFlames
Skype: I currently don't have skype but I can get it if it means making the server better!
Email: BlakeFlames123@gmail.com
You can email me any important messages!
Rank applying for: today like I said Co-Owner
Do you have any experience in staff: I have a lot of experience in being staff. When im Co-Owner on your server I can be doing Group Manager and can mange your server easily!
Proof of experience:

I am co-owner on developernetwork.mcph.co
I am Helper (Soon to be manager) on 142.4.218.206:56720

I know its a short list but that's only because I have been studying and school!
But its a Snow day right now so Hooray!!! xD

Why do you want the position Co-Owner on this server: I want co-owner on your server because I feel I can do a lot of stuff on your server and make it have maybe have 100+ players one day!

Skills: Group Manager, Building, Management, Helping Owner

Things your not really good at: Coding but I will tell you I will do most of the ingame stuff and leave the coding to the developers. (That's why I am not applying for Dev)

What can you do for this server: I can give you more players, Help you with anything u need the whole step of the way, work on group manager, Build anything! (Old, Modern is my best building)

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 Years

What makes you different then others: I am very experienced and know a lot about group manager and the following plugins:

Holographic Displays, Essentials (Of Course lol), NPC (Easy), Group Manager, PEX (a little barely though) and there's way more!

How long will you be on: I will be on mostly on the weekends from 6:00 Est to who knows. On weeks its hard to get on unless its a snow day like today

How good are you on building: 7/10
How good are you on Group manager: 9/10
Recruiting staff: 8/10
Helping owner: 9/10
PEX: 5/10 (I'm a little rusty because not many servers have PEX anymore in my opinion)

Well here's something else!

Email: My Email is BlakeFlames123@gmail.com so please email me or comment here if i'm accepted or denied, or even pending. If i'm accepted then you can always email me at important times.

Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be staff because I know I am capable of doing anything. I am a smart kid and have experience in group manager and more.

What can you do for this server: I can do many things! I made a list to show everything I can do on your server

Give you a lot of players:
I can give you a lot of players and I currently own a server right now so I might bring some people to this server so the server will be highly populated.

Keep away all the non-rule followers: I can keep away these nasty people who try to ruin the server experience of other users.
If I see someone hacking what will I do: I will report them ASAP and hopefully tempban him to think about what he has done and to disable his/her hacks.
If I see someone spamming then what will I do??: I will kick tempban him and report him.
What would you do if someone advertised other server ip's?: I will say to everyone Do not join! and tempban him!

Work on Group Manager: I am super good so I will work hard

Thanks,

FireFlames
02/27/2015 9:14 pm
Consiring
bump!
02/27/2015 9:02 pm
Consiring
Well here's something else!

Email: My Email is BlakeFlames123@gmail.com so please email me or comment here if i'm accepted or denied, or even pending. If i'm accepted then you can always email me at important times.

Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be staff because I know I am capable of doing anything. I am a smart kid and have experience in group manager and more.

What can you do for this server: I can do many things! I made a list to show everything I can do on your server

Give you a lot of players:
I can give you a lot of players and I currently own a server right now so I might bring some people to this server so the server will be highly populated.

Keep away all the non-rule followers: I can keep away these nasty people who try to ruin the server experience of other users.
If I see someone hacking what will I do: I will report them ASAP and hopefully tempban him to think about what he has done and to disable his/her hacks.
If I see someone spamming then what will I do??: I will kick tempban him and report him.
What would you do if someone advertised other server ip's?: I will say to everyone Do not join! and tempban him!

Work on Group Manager: I am super good so I will work hard

Thanks,

FireFlames
02/27/2015 8:52 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
Yea its a normal application
02/27/2015 8:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
anonpmc1738362
[deleted]
02/27/2015 8:51 pm