FluxedScript's Avatar FluxedScript10/22/17 11:09 am history
2 emeralds 338 7
10/31/2017 2:18 pm
Mitch UnhingedMC's Avatar Mitch UnhingedMC

agent1510

IGN: agent1510

Discord: agent1510#4281

Experience:

I've had a lot of experience with being an admin/manager on manager on minecraft.
I've Helped servers grow,Make money(With the Eula),Reform staff and Setup servers.
I have even owned a server.

Why I'm Applying:

I'm looking to give back to a server and make it grow. I want to help servers reform their staff and help them manage in the long term rather than most managers who help the server in the short term such as building a spawn,Plugin configuration,I would help with plugin configuration,Staff management,Building.I would help the server until It would shutdown Or Im no longer needed.
I don't want little kids who think they are good at plugin configuration/Building messing up a server and ruining the server.

Yes I am 13 But It doesn't mean im immature and inexperienced.

Why You Should Accept Me:
So, you are wondering why you should accept me for your server? Well I’ll tell you why you should accept me over other candidates for your server. I have applied for a lot of different servers and a lot of them have failed due to lack of experience in management and immature staff members that don’t know what they are doing when it comes to running servers. I don’t want that to happen to your community, I want it to reach its full potential that it has. I’m also wanting to make sure that the community has staff members that know what they are doing and have training or experience in the field that they are applying for. I also want to make sure that all the staff members know how to deal with punishments correctly and don’t need to always ask other members to do stuff for them because they are too lazy to do the stuff themselves. I also want to bring the leadership skills I have to your community to make sure that all of the staff members know how to communicate with each other and are self-motivated, so all the management team don’t need to hound them to get stuff done. I’m also wanting to make sure that your server will have unique features that will make it stand out from all the other smaller communities that are starting up. I also want to make sure that your community has the people that know how to make it a great community and that can dedicate time into your community to make sure that it reaches the full potential. I’m also wanting to make sure that the staff members will be role models for the players and that the players can trust the staff members to be there for them when they need them. I will also reform your staff/Train your staff with situations and procedures.

FAQ

1.Can I be trusted?
Yes I can,To make it even If I abuse or do something untrustworthy,Comment below and say what I did and the evidence.

2.How long have you played minecraft?
I played minecraft since 2013.

3.Have you ever been banned?And why?
Yes I have been banned before like most experienced players BUT Most of my bans are from abusive Admin's/Owner's.

4.Have you ever owned a server?
Yes I have owned a server but I just couldn't afford it at that point in time because of school and moving home's.I do plan on making another server later on in life.

5.Can you record on my server?
Sure,As long as I get perks for doing so.

6.Do you still work on any of the servers?
Not really and I forgot ip's.

Poll ended 11/11/2017 2:14 pm.

FluxedScript
Level 6 : Apprentice Network