kazplaysmc's Avatar kazplaysmc10/22/17 3:24 am history
1 emeralds 227 6
11/4/2017 9:04 pm
kazplaysmc's Avatar kazplaysmc
YUNIKU NETWORK! (est. 10/22/2017)

IP: yuniku.platinumnodes.com

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/rzcMqrB

Hi everyone!

I am the owner of Yuniku Network (partnered with PlatinumNodes.com), which is a family-friendly minecraft network which features four gamemodes for everyone to enjoy! We strive to satisfy everyone in the server and make sure our servers are friendly to all ages! We just released our server so there might be some bugs, glitches, and missing features, please bare with us as we continue to improve our server. We also love to hear from our players!

Features:

• Factions - Customized factions with tnt deflecting and classes! We also have crates and obsidian destroyer. The Factions world is 100% customized with a huge border for everyone to play! Join a faction, team up, and defeat other factions! Dominate the server and assemble the most powerful faction in the server!
  • Skyblock - A peaceful island up in the skies! Complete challenges with custom islands and own the best island in the server!
  • SkyPVP - A KitPVP world in the skies! Rankup to unlock more kits and become the best fighter in the server!
  • Prison - Rankup until you're free! Unlock overpowered pickaxes and kits as you rankup!

We can't wait to have you on the server! See you there!

~kazdj21

Owner of Yuniku Network
kazplaysmc
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner