Zar's Survival server

Zaralith's Avatar Zaralith1/16/11 1:27 pm
1/22/2011 1:32 am
kacboy's Avatar kacboy
The server is currently request only, because it cannot handle a bajillion people
Zaralith
Retired Moderator
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/22/2011 1:32 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Taco
kacboy
Too bad Zara, I need to talk to yah about Minecrash. Cya later.
01/22/2011 1:15 am
Zaralith
Update, I am going to be posting the ip address to my server listing on the servers page, though the world may be rolled back when i get home if it has been griefed and the ip will be taken down. Be sure to read the rules, and if you would like to help on the Moria project while I am gone, you can smelt all of the cobblestone in the shed into smoothstone. Until then, find something epic to build, and i do mean epic. Good building sites are east of spawn for safety reasons. The cobble in the ESC is available for use, just move the torch to the farthest full chest when you empty one.

EDIT: and the server is up. check the server pages for Zar's Awesome Server for the IP
01/22/2011 1:11 am
Level 1 : New Miner
imperfectchaos
i'm sorry... hope your all good
01/22/2011 1:08 am
Zaralith
The server is temporarily down for the most recent update so that i can turn authentication back on. Unfortunately, I will not be online for the near future to help you guys with commands that do not work because my grandmother died on friday and the funeral and stuff are this weekend. I will be able to help you guys after that though and can't wait to see you all again.
01/22/2011 1:02 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
lionflyer
It won't let me log onto this server anymore..... I might just have the wrong ip.
01/22/2011 12:59 am
kacboy
All you guys are joining now cool!
01/21/2011 10:12 pm
imperfectchaos
I made this thing:
01/22/2011 12:55 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
lionflyer
Along with me. Don't forget that it was originally my fort.
01/22/2011 1:13 am
imperfectchaos
Yet it was i who made the upper level, and the level after that, and the level after that, and the level after that, and the level after that, and the level after that. You made our top level.
01/21/2011 9:17 pm
kacboy
I can answer 2 of those Qs.
The world is gone but possibly saved in Zara's compy.
Bukkit is a upcoming server mod with Hey0 as part of the team, it's supposed to be better than hMod and is sorta like a replacement to it.

I don't want to give other's IPs without permission.
01/21/2011 8:27 pm
imperfectchaos
3 questions:
so that world is gone as well as my castle?
what is bukkit?
what is the ip adress?
01/20/2011 8:07 pm
Zaralith
That server world is down. I can only run one server at a time for now and since i have bukkit, i migrated back to my older world that has the mines of moria. The ip address is the same, unless my isp changed it in the last few hours ago.
01/20/2011 6:43 pm
imperfectchaos
hey, zar! i don't know if you remember me, but im the guy who built the gigantic castle next to dannik's on the survival server, but i lost the ip adress!!! i know that your not opening it up to new people, but im not new. could you please send me the ip? i'd like to continue building my castle.
01/17/2011 9:22 pm
Zaralith
For all that are watching this, the server was taken down for a few hours earlier while I was working on some important non-MC stuff but it is back up. If you happen to see this post, those requesting the ip will have it within a few minutes of this post's timestamp. As a reminder, there is no use of the /give command, no theft, no vandalism, and no pvp, the last of which is a server setting. Mobs are turned on, so you may get creepered if you log in at night for the first time, though there should be a line of torches to some sort of safety. All chests are private unless otherwise specified, so do not go looting random chests or you will be banned. This has been a public service announcement from the Zarmatron Minecraft Server Corporation.
01/17/2011 5:06 pm
Level 40 : Master Musician
c danovich
can you PM me the ip too?
i mostly do survival in singleplayer now(no big projects running)
so whats better then survival in singleplayer,???//
well, survival in multiplayer ofcourse:)
01/17/2011 4:40 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
Zeranny
Hey matt
made anything with redstone recently?

p.s I'm am off for the night (9:40pm as of posting) classes in the morning.

p.p.s Thinking of making a palace or something for my city since I can now get onto the map without super lagging ...
01/17/2011 3:55 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
Zeranny
I will make a bank eventually but will need obsidian to coat it to help prevent theives.
Also hope server is up tommorow - been down for a few hours
01/17/2011 3:41 pm
Zaralith
Sorry, while it is not allowed, I have no way of making your stuff secure against thieves. My house got robbed and creepered and so i found a secure space to place my stuff that only 1 other person knows about, because he is allowed to store there as well. If you want, I can try to see about making some sort of secure storage, though it will probably just be investigate and ban thieves. On the flip-side, do not accuse people unless you are more than a little sure. If someone spends all their time accusing theft and griefing and there is no evidence, I will ban that person for an hour or so, and permanently if it continues.
01/16/2011 2:56 pm
Zega
It's awesome, but people take your stuff.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome