Zarkran PvP is now looking for builders!

tepo17's Avatar tepo172/16/16 3:43 pm
1 emeralds 173 6
2/18/2016 6:45 pm
tepo17's Avatar tepo17
Hello lady's and gentlemen Zarkran PvP is now looking for builders!
We are looking for builders in the following styles and specialties:
- Medieval
- Fantasy
- Gothic
- Rustic
- Dungeon Creators
- Interior Designers
- Terraformers
- Custom Terrain Creators
You will earn store credits in acount to as much you contribute. And if the server gets popular enough.

Here is the template:

Ign:
Age(must be above 14 unless your builds are top notch):
Examples of your builds:
What type of build style you specialize in:
tepo17
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/17/2016 3:14 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
TisDasForbiddenCake
You my friend say your good when it comes to art?
Also can you give me an example of your builds?

I think it would be best if i could give you screenshots? If you could add my skype i have some really good screenshots of my builds id like to show you.
02/16/2016 4:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheFrozenMiner13
Ign: TheFrozenMiner
Age(must be above 14 unless your builds are top notch): 16 ( VERY Mature, funny when comfortable, and fun to be around )
Examples of your builds: http://imgur.com/a/2LUh2
What type of build style you specialize in:
I consider myself a man of many different styles. I add uniqueness and creativity to all builds and would prefer to stick with Medieval, Terraforming, and Custom Terrain, as well as Fantasy.

*** ADD MY SKYPE PLEASE - logan.stover13 ***
02/18/2016 6:45 pm
tepo17
Sorry for the long delay but your pretty much good, now all we need is for you to come on some time when I'm on to test out your building skills. Or pm me a time (have a few backups incase I won't have that time open) you can get on.
The IP is 71.237.11.81
02/16/2016 4:12 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
TisDasForbiddenCake
Ign: TheForbiddenCake
Examples of your builds: I consider myself to be a man of many talents, especially in the Arts, Architecture and Design . I always have new ideas to contribute and try to make my work better and better, until believed to be perfect. I enjoy learning new peoples styles and adapt to them as well. I dont have many weaknesses in building but of the small few my biggest weakness would be Red stone work. I can construct just about anything you can think of, everything from Dungeons and castles, to ships and planes, all the way up to Mansions and Skyscrapers. I have many screen shots
What type of build style you specialize in: Im Pretty good at almost all building styles. My only weakness are Redstone And Pixel Art

My skype is: skull715mc
02/16/2016 3:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Woahhha
Ign: 40a
Age(must be above 14 unless your builds are top notch): 16
Examples of your builds: PM me on skype jonpaul35
What type of build style you specialize in: Dungeons/Medieval and Small scale terraforming
02/16/2016 9:30 pm
tepo17
Can you give me some sort of examples of your builds on here or by pm?
TisDasForbiddenCakeIgn: TheForbiddenCake
Examples of your builds: I consider myself to be a man of many talents, especially in the Arts, Architecture and Design . I always have new ideas to contribute and try to make my work better and better, until believed to be perfect. I enjoy learning new peoples styles and adapt to them as well. I dont have many weaknesses in building but of the small few my biggest weakness would be Red stone work. I can construct just about anything you can think of, everything from Dungeons and castles, to ships and planes, all the way up to Mansions and Skyscrapers. I have many screen shots
What type of build style you specialize in: Im Pretty good at almost all building styles. My only weakness are Redstone And Pixel Art

My skype is: skull715mc

You my friend say your good when it comes to art?
Also can you give me an example of your builds?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome