forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Zion Network {Custom mini games and gamemodes server}

1 emerald4 replies147 views
created 07/08/2017 8:29 pm by DaLemonKingMC
last reply 07/13/2017 11:09 am
Zion Servers is a new server with plans on developing into a bigger network. We have many different types of game modes and mini games layed out, but we need staff to make it happen.

We currently need the following positions. Please check back later as we will open new positions as we get closer to opening!

Builders

Before applying, please note we take this server very seriously and only want staff who are mature and experienced. If we see you are never around, are a lack of help, or are attempting to ruin the server, you will be banned permanently from the server.

In the application, please answer each question as fully and thoroughly as possible. We want to learn as much about you before calling you in for a discord chat for acceptance.

NOTE: We do not discriminate people based on age/gender/ethnicity. We judge you based on how yo answer the questions.

NOTE: We currently cannot pay anyone for positions. We do not have income to pay any players to all we can ask for is free work and if the server succeeds, you will be rewarded later!

NOTE: Note we will be going with a fallen kingdom theme!

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/uyBAu3spLp3gods83
Posted by avatar
DaLemonKingMC
Level 7 : Apprentice Dragon

4 replies

07/10/2017 6:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer
Kawaii_Chloez
If you still need staff, I could help..
07/13/2017 11:09 am
DaLemonKingMC
Once we get closer to being ready to open, we will add other positions such as mod, admin, and youtuber to the application for others to apply! We do not have a set date yet, but as soon as we decide we will post it!
07/10/2017 5:18 pm
DaLemonKingMC
Still need many builders!
07/09/2017 5:42 pm
DaLemonKingMC
SnowtechOkay, so as far as I can see you have almost no staff, you require everything, who is the We you speak of, and how can you speak on their behalf?

I am the creative director for Zion. I basically manage everything (applications,builds,themes,games,events,staff) under the owners while they do the work with plugins and server management. When i speak of "we", i am speaking for myself, and the 2 owners. We are currently in the phase of building spawn and other games, as well as creating custom plugins for our server. We will be opening up apps for moderators and admins once we get closer to opening the server.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome