_▄█ ZombieCraft [hiring] need staff!█▄_

wanted4fun's Avatar wanted4fun10/11/14 7:13 pm
1 emeralds 57
__▄█ STAFF MUST READ THIS █▄_
Listen, first of all i know you come to help our server but if you come on and bother me 24/7 to read your app when im working on stuff, and i just said to not bother me until i've decided, then your auto-denied. Also DO NOT GRIEF OR YOU GET BANNED INSTANT. Also abuse will result in ban as long with alot of other things. I'll discuss my expectations whenever you logon. Also, as a addition begging is immature and i only want mature staff so dont cmon if your gonna be lk "PLEASE READ MY APP!", "PLEASE READ MY APP!". That wont work and i wont even read it, ill just ban you for 1st of all using WAY to many caps on me and 2nd of all because it gets annoying to other players. You must be on alot and i expect to see you often, if you go inactive you had better have a reason ready for me because your position is on the line! We are not a new server and i can afford to demote you and let somone else have your position that will actually obey my orders! You may come on asking to apply in a book n quil (preferred by most people). There you may apply in game and ill take it from you so i can read it once i get a chance to.
__▄█ BUILDERS MUST READ THIS █▄_
Listen, if your going to be my builder theres some things thats going to be made up for my server's protection: 1. No op unless your SUPER trusted by ME. I dont care if other staff trust you, if i dont then no op to u! I hire my builders so that i can go do things that need done, and also go enjoy myself without having to stress over building. (btw i do build like a pro. I just dont like building much of the server buildings/shops n stuff. 2. If you become my builder then if you dare just grief a single block, then your banned INSTANT. Im making this all clear only because that other servers expect the same they just dont put it in the post. Yes, ive been a builder before but i never wanted to grief a server. 3. If your joining to be builder so you have special perms, welp u should of donated for special permissons is all im saying, builders MUST play survival. They only have gamemode permissions because i want them to be able to build the second i tell them and not have to worry about /gmc (player). I cant stress #4 more than anything. 4. DO NOT BEG. If you beg for your position, this is like the staff but a small pinch different. If you beg, you'll get demoted and if you throw a little tantrum at the server then you will be banned. We are looking for mature players NOT immature players. 5. You must be a pro and have proof for it. If you dont have proof then i might not let you try to qualify.
__▄█ Ip To Join When You Read My Post Expecation stuff █▄_
Once you read everything you need. I have my skype ONLY for emergencies on the server and i have the ip so u can join!

SKYPE (DO NOT SKYPE ME UNLESS ITS A EMERGENCY SUCH AS US BEING HACKED WITHOUT ME KNOWING): mah46124

IP: 192.99.147.97:25923
wanted4fun
Level 1 : New Network